Not trying but symptoms

Laroawan

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this as we weren't trying and I am on bcp.

So I haven't missed a pill but did miss my period this month, not unusual for me as any little stress can change my cycle. A month+ ago I took my active pills 3 days early to try to skip a period as we were going on vacation. I ended up having 1 day very light withdrawal bleed around the regular time anyway. We DTD the 2 weeks after that several times while on vacation. TMI Had some diarrhea while traveling as well which I guess might have affected pill absorption.

Skip ahead to now roughly 6 weeks since last withdrawal bleed. I am having some weird symptoms:

Nausea (no vomiting), reflux, gas, bloating, eye/eyebrow twitching a lot, lower back pain off and on, CM white and thicker than normal, bad acne worse than I've had since I was a teenager and I'm exhausted. Passed out around 8:30pm on the couch when I normally sleep at midnight and I am not a nap person unless I am really sick.

So am I sick or possibly pregnant? Am I just being paranoid?

We were going to WTT 1 to 2 years but a baby wouldn't be unwanted now.

Pharmacy has been closed for past 2 days and if I order tests online probably won't get here until Monday or Tuesday. Just confused now.

It all depends if you're still on the pill. If so you're hormones sound messed up. Go to a local pharmacy or Walmart and buy a cheapie test that has 1-2 in the box. I hear that the dollar store/dollar tree/dollar general has very cheap HPT. I'd recommend testing since its been 6 weeks since you're withdrawal bleed. Sounds promising:)

Still on the pill. Definitely plan to test just not sure I can get one right away. Local pharmacy is closed for some reason, will try to get out to one further away this weekend. Was planning to go out tonight with friends and probably have some drinks but now not sure if that's a good idea. Then I just think I'm being paranoid since I didn't miss a pill.

Went around to all the convenience stores, dollar stores, and the one grocery store in my neighborhood and non of them sold tests. Feeling like it's not my day lol.

Omg where do u live that no pharmacies or stores have pregnancy tests??

I actually live in a big city in Canada but just my little neighborhood seems to not think pregnancy tests are an essential item. Going out to the big pharmacy this afternoon now that hubby is home with the car.

Just to update this. I took 2 tests and both were negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->