not trying, not preventing.. but hoping

fuddled

Reaction score
Not trying, not preventing.. but hoping :winkwink:

Hello everyone. Here's my story for starters :coffee:

DH and I have two children, one is 6 and the other is 2. I didn't go back on the pill after our second child because I didn't like how it changed me, how it altered my mood etc. We'd been using condoms up until recently, now we just take it how it comes, sometimes withdrawing, sometimes not.

I'm a stay at home mum while DH earns the salary to support us all. What will be will be huh.

I'm here as we BD and didn't withdraw right on top of ovulation this cycle. (I only CM spot) and now at what I think is 9DPO I have very heavy and sore bbs, nipples are tender and I have some bloating.

I'm not obsessing (much! :dohh:) but what it has done, even if i'm not pregnant right now, has made me realise that maybe I do want another child, maybe we both do and that's why we've been a bit 'slack' while BDing. A good chat with DH is needed.. and a few fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe I'm pregnant with little one number 3 :dust:

Fingers crossed you get the outcome you're looking for! :)

Same kind of thing going on with me and my DH, I never went back on the pill because I hated the way it made me feel as well, we used condoms up until about two months ago, but I don't have a regular cycle so I don't really expect to fall pregnant until we officially TTC #2 in a couple of months, but it sure would be a welcome surprise! You should be able to test soon, I got my BFP with my DS at 10dpo with FMU on a FRER :D

GL to you hun, keep us posted if you get a BFP! :hugs:

ooooh , do let us know when you test hun ,, exciting stuff hey xx

yes yes yes im excited to know... BFP im guessing :) xxxx

Very exciting, hope you get the result you are looking for! It would be a lovely surprise to just get pregnant and bypass all the stress of TTC!

I tested today at 10DPO. I have full heavy breasts, sore nipples, although not as sore as yesterday, frequent urination and bloating with a lot of gas yesterday evening/this morning.

I tested (not FMU, more like 3rd time round at 11am) and could see a shadow, but really really had to look and to be honest I think I was kidding myself that there was anything there. It's also ebay cheapies I'm using.

I'll test again tomorrow with FMU and be 11DPO and see what is thrown up.

My body is screaming 'text book' but my head is saying no, calm down. Just have to waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt lol 'tis hard isn't it.

FX'd for you!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's, sending BFP vibes your way!! :hugs2:

:dust:

I'm scared, scared because if I'm not pregnant then my body is damn good at making me feel like I am.

Areola's looked darker at bath time and veins throughout bbs.. this is driving me crazy!!

I just have to wait. Bliddy wait.

You know I'm not going to be pregnant don't you :rolleyes: You would think 3rd time round I would have realised that life just isn't that easy!

Maybe it is that easy! FX'd for you, tomorrow morning will be here before you know it!

I tested.. very very faint shadow if you look hard but I think I'm kidding myself. I literally stared and stared. It's a BFN. Only 11DPO so all is not lost but I've lost a little hope.

I'm not testing again till Saturday Morning.

ohh really do hope you get BFP.... one thing i dont get is why do you all use these tests that show lines??? stick to clear blue digitial NOT PREGNANT or PREGNANT.. hahaha no mistakining it then lol....

is it because the ones that show lines are cheaper and lots of you test several times in month and clearblue digital would cost fortune?? sorry for dumb questions lol... xxxx

ohh really do hope you get BFP.... one thing i dont get is why do you all use these tests that show lines??? stick to clear blue digitial NOT PREGNANT or PREGNANT.. hahaha no mistakining it then lol....

is it because the ones that show lines are cheaper and lots of you test several times in month and clearblue digital would cost fortune?? sorry for dumb questions lol... xxxx

Dunno about everyone else but yeah, that's exactly why!! The digital ones are about £15 each where I am - try doing one everyday for 5/6 days a month!!!! I bought a pack of internet cheapies for £5 for 25 tests!!!!

Also, I think the digital ones would still give you a BFN when you were getting a faint BFP on a lined one if it was very early days and the pregnancy hormone wasn't majorly strong yet :)

xx

ahh thanks for explaining that... i have irregular periods so i dont test until ive had a 40day cycle and if its BFN i then dont test till 40 days later again (if my AF hasnt already shown its face)

i would find the faint lines drive me mad lol... im too impatient to wait the next day and it would live me in limbo as to whether i am or not lol.....xxx

That's the one thing that is driving me mad mummymarsh and I won't be buying the cheapies again.

When I was TTC properly with my other two children I wouldn't even think about testing until AF didn't show up. I wasn't on a forum either so didn't have this POAS culture.

Now I'm here and see loads of people getting BFP's at 11/12 DPO I want to see if I do.. it's a bit of an addiction right now which is fed by me driving myself crazy with wondering right now.

I got 2 sticks on ebay for 99p with delivery included (yeah probably a rip off but still within my budget) I've two more of those sticks left for 'messing around' with. If AF is late I will go get a more 'trustworthy' brand......

and next time this happens not bother at all with the cheapies cos they are driving me mad!

I need to add that the test this morning developed into a definate shadow line after 5 minutes. So I have gone from thinking BFN 'it's ok really it's still quite early' to 'ooooh, maybe, maybe not, maybe it's a false test, but maybe I am'

I need definite answers and this wondering is not doing me any good. I would much rather have the BFN this morning and forgot about it till it was a realistic testing time. Never again!

SO hoping it's your BFP, your symptoms are exactly what mine were when I conceived my DS, the first thing I noticed was the veins in my boobs getting SUPER dark!!

:dust:

fuddled im so excited for you its unreal lol..... :) so when is your AF due???? xxx

My boobs were the tell tale signs with my two other pregnancies too so that's why I'll be really narked if my body is playing tricks on me. Thing is my nipples are not as sensitive as they have been the past few days so that's making me wonder now. grrrrr this is frustrating!

I've been reading elsewhere on here that if you have got a shadow on your test that it's an evap line. I don't know what that means but as my line was a shadow I'm taking it that it's a BFN this morning.

AF is due Sunday mummymarsh. Feels sooooo long away!

are you normally regular??? this would be driving me mad :wacko:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"