Not trying, not preventing??

I'm in here too I guess! We aren't officially trying, but we definately aren't preventing anything happening! :happydance::happydance:

Good luck to everyone! :D x

have been in this group since LO was born :)

Good luck ladies! definitly the best way to concieve I'd say :) ive caught 5 times very quickly using this method ( had 2 mc's) and i'm sure it helped i was soo laid back about it all :) x

Definitely a group for me! Although TBH I am more TRYING not preventing as we would really like #2 sooner rather than later! I think I am kidding myself that we're 'not' trying :)

Definitely a group for me! Although TBH I am more TRYING not preventing as we would really like #2 sooner rather than later! I think I am kidding myself that we're 'not' trying :)

Me too :lol:

Congratulations to all the ladies that were very luck when NTNP.

Sadly though, sometimes there's other issues that make TTC harder and I'm in the same boat as Carebear TBH. WE've been TTC for over 4 years now and sadly lost 3 precious angels in that time. I've seen fertility specilists but for certain reasons they are reluctant to help us. After 4 years TTC and 3MCs it does emotionally drain you.

DH and I decided that we shouldn't prevent but there was little benefit of actively TTC with various issues (ironically all disability related, cause my cycles are so out of whack because of that), so that's pretty much my story in a nutshell.

Gah i just bought my Wedding dress :yipee: so now i have to leave this for a while :cry:
Me feels i will bring this wedding forward :lol:

aww I hope you post pics blob! I wanna see your dress!

I will join but only next month (June) are we actually going to start trying again.With my first one I got pregnant immediately,so hopefully this time it will be the same.It's my boy's first birthday this monday already.....

does anyone feel hesitant sometimes?
i worry about two main things, stopping nursing, i dont mind if
LO stops on his own but i dont want to have to stop abruptly coz i am pregnant and make it hard on him. the second thing is that he still co-sleeps but that is less of an issue as i have to put an end to that soon. i also worry how i will be able to cope if i am as sick in the first tri with the next one as i was with lo, and i worry about just generally coping with sometimes sleepless nights and a newborn on top of that! uh the exhaustion.

I intend to feed Caitlyn untill she wants to stop, even if there is another baby :blush: I know some people don't agree with that but that's my choice.

The thing that worries me most is when Caitlyn is really poorly and upset, and I wonder how I'd cope with a poorly princess and a newborn. Then I remember my mum did it on her own and is alive, so with Richs help I should be able to cope! We'll have to! But I agree I do feel a little hesitant sometimes x

Perfectly normal to feel worried about how u will manage with 2 little ones to cope with but believe me when i say that once number 2 is here u just DO cope.Once u establish a routine u will forget what it was like just having the one lol xx

Yes cupcake. Much as we want it to happen it's also scary thinking about being pg with #2! Like you say there's the sickness/tiredness and also the b'f issue. I don't want to stop b'feeding any time soon, but am not having periods which is going to lessen my chances of getting pg. And also as Poppy was prem, I may not be able to continue to b'feed her once I get pregnant and it would really upset me to force her to stop before she's ready :(

I intend to feed Caitlyn untill she wants to stop, even if there is another baby :blush: I know some people don't agree with that but that's my choice.

Huni, the only people who should have any opinion on you BFing your LO and how long far, should be you and your LO :hugs: If people don't agree with it, that's fine, coz it's none of their business how you feed her, so long as she is well fed.

Perfectly normal to feel worried about how u will manage with 2 little ones to cope with but believe me when i say that once number 2 is here u just DO cope.Once u establish a routine u will forget what it was like just having the one lol xx

thats part of my problem, i dont have a routine:cry:

thats part of my problem, i dont have a routine:cry:

Dont feel bad hunny neither did i when i had my first daughter :hugs:
When number 2 comes along u just kinda slip into a routine :baby: lol

does anyone feel hesitant sometimes?
i worry about two main things, stopping nursing, i dont mind if
LO stops on his own but i dont want to have to stop abruptly coz i am pregnant and make it hard on him. the second thing is that he still co-sleeps but that is less of an issue as i have to put an end to that soon. i also worry how i will be able to cope if i am as sick in the first tri with the next one as i was with lo, and i worry about just generally coping with sometimes sleepless nights and a newborn on top of that! uh the exhaustion.

Well... I dont know about tandem nursing... I only tried to bf for about the first month or so.. but I would imagine that having a newborn who wants to nurse all the time would be challenging enough... each to their own, im not saying it is wrong, or bad of anyone to try...

I am going to try to bf this time, I think im better prepared and since my oh will be able to take some time off this time, im hoping that will make things easier too... I do think it would be easier just to throw the newborn in a sling, feed at will and be able to go about things.

I am kind of worried about the exhaustion, I was never sick in pregnancy, just so tired all the time. And I have to go back to work in sept... so... I do wonder how I will cope with being pregnant and having to look after Jasmine.

Im excited though.... only a couple months until we actively start trying... It does feel a bit strang to actually be planning this one... Jasmine was conceived while I was on Alesse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->