Not trying, not preventing??

Suppose that I'm in this one.... LTTTC but got to the point of "come what may, what will be, will be"

I think i'm going to join in here...though Robin doesnt know this quite yet :rofl: I will inform him tonight i think :)

Ha, we did this, and "didn't prevent" for 7 days, and ta-da as if by magic we found out we were preggers a week or two later. Good luck!

:lol: Well it will definately not happen for us untill next month atleast!

I think this is the best way to TTC. I think charting/using opks/etc make TTC a lot more stressful and makes people feel even worse when they don't get caught.

The first month with my 3 kids that we NTNP'd we got pregnant! ETA: With my first 2 we were trying for almost a year with each of them.

Good luck ladies :)

we're still preventing for a few years but wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck xxx

I'm in this group too after yet another failed cycle and I'm LTTTC. I don't want to actively TTC anymore but obviously still want a baby and can't see that there is any point in using protection!

haha I dont think I should be here... but I am kinda...

After an early miscarriage we were told to wait until after AF to try again...so we were good, and went back to using protection...but a fortnight after the MC it just didn't feel right to be reaching for the condoms when we wanted to start a family so that evening we didn't! And the pudge you see opposite is the result!

So i just wanted to pop by and say i am a big fan of NTNP. Little did we know (i thought the MC might mess my cycles up) that that one night we didn't prevent was the night i ovulated! :happydance:

I wanna be able to join here but OH wont hear of it :(

Will probably be joining you in here in a few months time, as we want to try this route first without doing temps and so on, but wanted to wish u all lots of luck :) xx

Just wanted to wish you all luck, NTNP was what worked for us :) x

I kinda want to join this club but im not allowed! :rofl:

This is how my little boy was conceived! We used nothing at all (for two and a half years!!) and then we had Harry - my other half still tells everyone he was a happy accident, like it was nothing to do with him at all!!

The thought of trying for another one sends my DH into panic mode so I have come off the pill and as far as he's concerned we are NTNP - he doesn't know about my secret stack of ovulation sticks... Just to make sure everything is back to normal of course!!!

I'll be allowed officially to be in here in just under a years time, but we were a little naughty over the weekend as I was on my week off from the pill and had a couple days before the withdrawal bleed started and we :sex: without using a condom (we don't have any!) on those days. So not really ntnp yet but much prefer the idea of ntnp to charting, etc and will be after I'm married!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->