Not trying, not preventing??

hehe - seeing how it goes. i thought SHIG was more amusing :D

I haven't been for long. Just this month so far.

we are properly SHIG'ing this cycle.

its just too amusing for words

SHIG SHIG SHIG SHIG SHIG

:rofl:

*goes back to her corner*

This 2nd bump was a ntnp sorta one, He'd asked me to come off the pill & said leave it to happen when it happens. We weren't charting or going mad with sex, just being our normal selfs albeit " horny " selves, And hey i got preg 4 wks later & found out the day my period was due :) Little shit has left me now though! Pure Cheek!

after my m/c i drove myself crazy every cycle after so thats why we decided to just SHIG. the temping business/OPK's business freaks my OH out so ive stopped all that. we dont DTD that much anyway (well cept this weekend i was a horny git :lol:), but thats probably cos we dont live together..then itd be a different story :blush: but yeah.

SHIG is the way forward me thinks.

i guess ill join in here too, were not trying and not preventing, even though we should technically cos OH is moving to derby in 3 weeks for his new job :hissy: and i moving back up to aberdeen :cry:

:hugs: oh hun, can't imagine how hard that must be for you :hugs:

Me toooo! I got a prescription for the mini pill, cant bring myself to fetch it :dohh:

I could be pregnant now and wouldnt know.

xxxxxx

please can i join we was ttc but decide to leave it up to fate now instead of getting stressed! xx

I darnt take a test............ not had a period as am BF..........

Well this definately works!!!!

We decided last month that we might as well start not preventing as we would like another baby. We only did the deed twice and guess what..... I'm pregnant.

I can't believe I caught so quick - thought it would take at least a few months of ntnp but nope - first time lucky!!!

Hope it works for you all too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->