Not trying, not preventing??

aww good luck everyone ntnp is the way forward!! heehee! I shall be a fully signed up member in September :) x

im due my af today (if im back to 28day cycle) so we shall see soon whats happened in the 1st month of it :)

me and my boyfriend are NPNT so maybe who knows. i just think if its ment to happen then it will nothing can stop it. and all the other things just get in the way.

I guess we're NTNP too. Had mc April since then having :sex: & seeing what happened, but my body seems a bit screwy, so don't think the bfp fairy will be coming my way in the foreseeable future.
If it doesn't settle i will temp to see if ovulating, then back to GP to see why?, but will give it a few more months first of tabs to slow bleeding down when af comes if GP will allow.

Hope this made sense as I'm a bit of a lightweight & had bad day today & had large glass of wine & now on a large baileys.

awww mega nice moment :D:D

steve started talking tonight about how he would like the birth of #4 to go and hes said he wants to be in the pool with me and deliver the baby himself :cloud9:

Im really pleased hes being so interested in it already :D

My OH and I are NTNP also...first cycle off the pill....gotta love it!

wellll af has arrived this month so no #4 here yet!! :D

Sam, you're not allowed number 4 untill I get number 2!! Stop being greedy :rofl: x

OK..... let me know when i can have a go again yer?!?!?!? :rofl:

I think I'm in here now...

well, I think my OH thinks we're NTNP - and I'm TCC...

hehe

He he!!

I am still not trying but secretly would love to be !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->