not WTT anymore :(

jazmine18

Reaction score
looks like im not WTT anymore, just found out OH is cheating on me, with more than one girl...stupid w***er...i had suspisions a few weeks back but he looked me in the eye and swore on his daughters life that nothing was going on, i know i dont post much but just needed to get this off my chest really.
thanks.

what a d**k!!!!so sorry for you hun.....sending you hugs xx

Oh hun that is terrible, you must be so p!ssed !!!
How could he do that ??!!
What are you going to do :hug:
Hope your ok xx

im ok i suppose..just cant believe how he could bare faced lie to me..all these times he told me 'he was busy at work' thats why he couldnt see me and his daughter and he was with these other girls..not even one ..like 3 or 4..

i duno what to do..i mean i cant really stop him seeing his daughter but if he can give up spending time with her just so he can get sexual things from other girls then he hasnt really got her best interests at heart. just dont know.

:hug::hug:

I know it might not sound like much but at least you found out before you concieved

oh hun, you poor thing, that's awful :hug: xx

im so sorry to hear that. **A firm kick to his balls may help.** ahem ahem (sorry got the coughs.)

Im so sorry that hes putting you and ur princess through this. Feel welcome to stay and chat to us if you want/need to. I for one am more then happy to listen.

Look after yourself and ur girly. I would say protect her from him with what you think is adequate... if he gives a little, you give a little... compromising can only help, even if its through ur mum or a trustworthy friend?

Best of luck to you
xxx

he just told me its been goin on for months, he's been having sex with all of them..he doesnt love me or want to be with me anymore :(

my whole life was a lie :(

So sorry to hear this. What an A-Hole!!
Look after yourself and your little one. I agree with what you said about him not having your daughters best interests at heart. That is really not fair on her.

I'm so sorry - you must be really devastated. At least you found out now rather than if you were preggie again. Get some legal framework in place re your LO seeing him if you finish with him, then you dont have to worry about how he will see your daughter.

Big hugs - he doesnt deserve you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->