Nothing or a squinter? UPDATE 3/21 PG 12

So here's my tests so far, going to pick up a few more cheapies when my daughter is done with lunch. The bottom pick is tweaked. I'm not convinced enough yet to get an expensive test lol. Holding off going to the bathroom till we get back from the store!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 24
Well ladies, I went and got more tests, and literally The minute I pulled my pants down to pee I noticed some Bright red blood, and I'm pretty sure I started my AF :(

oh hun are you sure? wait it out and see xx

I'm pretty sure. I took 2 more tests and they were stark white bfn. The bleeding is coming with some light cramping. I used a tampon, so I will check in a bit but I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. :cry:

maybe it was a chemical? as they seemed positive

The tests you showed on posts #27 and 28 definitely had lines but they were very faint. I was unable to see the lines on the progression pic you posted today, which is odd because it's just the same tests, right? If you are bleeding and cramping, and getting BFNs, it sounds like a chemical. I definitely think there was something there on the test strips you showed on pg 3. Baffled as to where they went in the later posts, but I'm assuming the pictures were taken under different lighting conditions?

So sorry hon :( Hugs hugs hugs

I see lines! So excited for you! Hoping you get an OBVIOUS bfp tomorrow!

Hi ladies! Testing for another cycle, if anyone wants to take a look :) this is one test tweaked from yesterday, and I'll post today's test in the next post (won't let me upload more than one pic at a time :shrug: )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
Here's today's test tweaked :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
Here's both tests for any interested tweakers! This is the original photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 17
Yes ma'am I do see something on the untweaked pic in the bottom test only. The upper test looks like the urine may have been more concentrated, and the slight tinge of the test stick might be masking the line to my eyes. I tried a tweak and I think it brought the bottom line out a bit.

Attachments

• image_tweaked.jpg
    image_tweaked.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 14
Ok, took another test, it's the bottom of the 3. Tweaked. Am
I crazy or am I seeing a line lol?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
You are not crazy. I definitely see something! Can you post an untweaked pic of that test?

I'm trying not to get too excited lol but I see lines in person too! Here's the tests dry, with no tweaks:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 21
Cool! With major squinting, I see something on the two tests on the right. Still nothing on the yellower test.

What day did you O this cycle? The squinters remind me of my 8-9 DPO results on Wondfos, so that's my guess for DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->