Nov/Dec Testers

:witch: still not arrived and was due on 8th Decemeber. I must have O'd late, as I couldn't find it with my HOK and gave up. No doubt :witch: will turn up later today after me posting this!

Well, I tested early and got my :bfp:

So excited!

AF came today. So count me out for a Christmas BFP.

But since my blood tests came back this week with thyroid problems plus "abnormal" crap follicles and my OH is now having to go and get his swimmers checked out so we can be sent to the assisted conception clinic - it's not really a big surprise.

Still feel really low though - and I've got bloody Man Flu - and I got a date yesterday (as well as having more blood taken by someone who has the worst technique known to man) for an operation to take out my gallbladder in about 4 weeks time.

So I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself. Not to mention bruised from the needles, aching and feverish from the flu and cramping from the :witch: Cancelling this weekend's Christmas parties and hoping to be better by Monday as I really do need to be in work this week.

The only up-side is that my LP seems to have been 1 whole day longer - woop-de-woo! And I'm off on holidays with my husband next week where we'll have plenty of time to relax and make babies. I'll give the temping a miss as I've been given a fertility monitor - hopefully this will help me relax about the whole thing.

Congratulations to all you ladies with :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I was diagnosed with pcos this month which explains my super long cycles but I am pretty sure I am ovulationg today! SO can you amend my testing date to 25th December please?

Either Christmas will be fab of terrible. Fingers crossed!!! :happydance:

Congratulations to all you ladies with :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I was diagnosed with pcos this month which explains my super long cycles but I am pretty sure I am ovulating today! SO can you amend my testing date to 25th December please?

Either Christmas will be fab of terrible. Fingers crossed!!! :happydance:

wow 2 :bfp: already congrats!!! How exciting! :D I hope that I can add another one. Good luck ladies!

Well, Still no sign of the :witch: yet. Was due on the 3rd. Havnt testeed again since monday which was a :bfn:
I duno If im symptom watching and making things up(!) but have had a few signs and dunt know what to make of them. Guna test next week and tried to get an appt at DRs but cant get in till 23rd Dec.
Loads a babydust to everyone for xmas :bfp:!

:hug:

Aurora!! sorry!! I got a :bfn: on Nov 17 and due to test again on Dec 19th eeeeek hoping for an xmas :bfp:

looks like I won't be testing tomorrow we can't afford the tests right now. But that's probably a good thing. It will make me wait longer. AF IS due next weekend... and i'm only 10DPO... I will try and wait until Friday unless of course AF comes...
Good luck ladies!!!:hugs:

20th december is test day for me :)

Hello Ladies,
This is my first post as me and DH have now decided to take TTC seriously this month. Last month was my second proper cycle after coming of the pill and I now think that I have got more of a handle on my cycles. I am temping although I have a rotten cold at the moment so my temps are all over the place!. If my cycle remains the same as the last two,it should be 32 days. Therefore, we shall be having lots of fun this Xmas as I am due to O around the 22nd and we are spending Xmas at the in laws!!!! could be interesting! So I should be testing 2nd Jan - fingers crossed to a BFP for 2009. Just wanted to add how fab this forum is - I have to confess I am starting to become addicted! Good Luck everyone x

Sorry, just realized that I posted in Nov/Dec testers - sorry girls x

:witch: got me 4/12, thought I should update, forgot I had put my name down here!

sorry to all who were gotten by the witch . . .Still in 2WW here only 8 days till testing though!

I'm still here too!! 15dpo and no :witch:, temps still up as well! 3 days late but still a :bfn: - give it a few more days then I'll test again if the old hag hasn't arrived!
Lots of :dust::dust:to all of you still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->