• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nov/Dec Testers

tested today and got clear :bfp:. it was on an ic, going to test with frer 2mo

congrats to u too! when did u get your bfp? im not sure i trust the ic i done so i'll do a frer tomorrow i think x

congrats to u too! when did u get your bfp? im not sure i trust the ic i done so i'll do a frer tomorrow i think x

The internet cheapie was SO light for me when I got my BFP (Tuesday 10/25) but I got a definite positive on two other tests, including the digital. Even yesterday, the internet cheapie was only half as dark as the control line and didn't come up super fast. Definitely get another test and then post your pictures!

Hi can you pop me on the list to test on Dec 16 and if :BFN: will test on Dec 18th as FF friend told me to :rofl:

Just want to say Huge Congratulations to everyone that has already got their :bfp: against their names.
To everyone else still waiting :dust:

:hug:

Just to let you guys now, I am out yet again this month.

:witch: came for a visit.

Gathering some pma and motivation for this new cycle.

:hug:

I will be testing again dec 16th. Really hoping for a BFP:)

Can you change my date cycle back to normal and definatly Ovulated this month test day for me is 16th December the day before my 30th Birthday!

Thanks

My test date (according to FF) is 7th Dec - not feeling overly hopeful, but fingers crossed!!!

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s so far - quite a few!!! Well done girls!!

Hiya Ladies - may I join in

due to test 10 December at 18dpo

Hiya....put witch on me for 9th Dec - she arrived early today! Gotta try again after the witch had gone! xx

Hey,
Just to let you know i got BFP on 27th Nov..but 1st Dec God decided our baby was too precious for this world..So we are going to wait a few months for the new year to start again.
xx

Wow so many:bfp: s! Congrats lovely preggie ladies! I take it this is a lucky thread so Im posting:p Ill be testing on 9th, at 13dpo, if no:witch: by then of course

well I thought I was testing Dec. 17th- still planning for now but for some reason I suspect I am o'ing late so may postpone until the 20th or 21'st. Will keep updated. Still time for the Christmas BFP!! Please Santa...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->