Nova T IUD Removed at CD 25 it is now CD 41, AF is a No Show

Nayru

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I haven't really been on here for a few months because Hubby and I were going through some medical issues that I have that complicate pregnancy. But we have worked through it after having numerous test and have decided to TTC. I am super excited!

I am not even two weeks into TTC and I have already encountered my first problem and I was wondering if anyone here has every had a similar problem.

I had my Nova T IUD removed on August 26 CD 25 and it is now CD 41 and I still have not had my period. My cycles with IUD are slightly irregular and range between 30 - 32 days. I had some slight bleeding (pink not full blown red TMI?) for three days after IUD removal. I thought it was just because of the removal because AF was not due for at least 5 days and when I get AF it is heavy.

But now here I am at CD 41 and no AF. I have heard that some women have gotten pregnant right after non-hormonal IUD removal. Hubby and I did DTD twice before I had the IUD removed and on CD 29 and 31. I am sure it is way too late in my cycle for me to be pregnant, but I am ever the optimist so I took a cheap HPT yesterday - CD40 using FMU and it was negative.

I have no idea what is going on! I have NEVER missed a period. The most I have ever been was 7 days late. Did the bleeding after IUD removal count as a period? If not, does that now mean I cannot get pg this month? What on earth happened to my uterine lining if I was not shed?? I'm so confused.

I should add that I am not temping. I am recording CM and other symptoms I have during my cycle, but no temping because I promised my DH that we would try without it... another story that I will have to get into at another time.

Thanks in advance for the insight and advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->