||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Meeeeeeeeeee!

Not had a great pregnancy and have a bagon my back which collects urine from my kidney, it comes off 3 weeks after baby comes. The sooner baby is here the sooner I won't have a bag of literal piss attached to my back.

Who said pregnancy was glamorous?

Lol Cherie, I want to go early but not that early, I'm so over SPD

Anything after 37 weeks s fine with me, so next saturday would be good!!

I was gonna ask is anyone having twins?

NOOOOOOOOOOO i refuse to be an October mummy! :sulk: Legs and bit's are tightly squeezed closed!
Why?? I like odd number's :blush: I actually almost cried when Auron was over due! The clock went from July to August and i got really upset, true story!

Hi ladies, I'm Emma and due 13th November.... Feel constantly exhausted, which isn't helped by having a very active 18 month old! Oh and having another little girl x

Hi Emma! Do you know what you are having darl?

Sorry, did add it on after... Another girl x

Anything after 37 is fine for me too! Please LO don't make me wait untill due day!! (but please be fully cooked an ready to come!)

You're up sweety, yeah I posted just as you did that xD

I plan on starting the natural inducing techniques on 37weeks, if I got to full term LO is probably going to be 8lb+ (i was 10lb60z!)

I plan on starting at 35 weeks, so then they might have worked by 37 :haha:

I just really want baby to arrive between 37-40 weeks, if I'm still pregnant on the 25th.. I will cry!!

I'm only 33.. Hurry up November!!!

Im bein kicked from all angles at the mo, baby is going crazy in there, and Rileys kickin me while he's eating a current tea cake, because he's a little bugger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->