||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Can't wait to see who has their baby on 11/11/11 :thumbup: easiest birthday to remember, ever!
Although 9/10/11 wouldn't be a bad one either lol ^.^

I want Lo on 14/11/11 because that's my mums 50th, so when LO is 0 mum will be 50, 1 = 51 ect xD

But you will miss the party cos you will be birthing!!

Our wedding anniversary is 7/8/9, was a fluke as well

i won't be able to go anyway, and she wants it on her bday haha

I had a very very vivid dream last night that baby was born on 38 + 1 which would be 1 day after my original due date - although I have a trade show i'll be at for work so having a potential water break in front of 1000 people may be quite awkward. Over and over in the dream it just kept saying 38 weeks and 1 day.

I'm fine as long as she's not born on November 29th (that's my b-day) and all I ask for this year is a pain free day.

Ah dreams can be very interesting sometimes :)

i was secretly hoping id have mine yesterday because it wouldve been my grandpas birthday. he died when I was 12 and my daughter's middle name is after my grandpa. My dad's birthday is october 11th and my moms is october 13th so she wants me to have her on her birthday but id be really upset if i had her on my dads because we do not get along very well. Since i didnt have her on my grandpas birthday i want her to have her own birthday!

i was secretly hoping id have mine yesterday because it wouldve been my grandpas birthday. he died when I was 12 and my daughter's middle name is after my grandpa. My dad's birthday is october 11th and my moms is october 13th so she wants me to have her on her birthday but id be really upset if i had her on my dads because we do not get along very well. Since i didnt have her on my grandpas birthday i want her to have her own birthday!

Sorry about your grandpa.

on your birthday would be awesome! if I had LO on my birthday she'd be 2 months over due xD

Hi Carolyn :wave:

how are you?
Lol I don't want to go that early xD

Im good thanks :hugs:

Dont know what missy is doing in here, but anyone else get pressure and hard rubbing against their hip? :wacko:

LO used to have a bad habit of foot-in-hip disorder LOL

Sometimes her foot rubs my pelvis and hip; I think she is still breech :(

I also dont want to go to 40 weeks, anything after 37 is grand with me, was 2 weeks over with Dominic, the longest 2 weeks of my life, and he was so big he got stuck!

So terrified of that happening again as his heart rate kept dipping and nearly flatlined! Scared is not a strong enough word!

7 weeks to go and counting!!

Leopard mine was breech at 32 weeks then another midwife said she'd turned, but all i feel is movement down near my left hip so must be her head :shrug:

Gems89 im hoping im same and come early, my DS was born 11 days early but my consultant gave me a sweep, fx'd i get another early sweep with this one :happydance:

I don't think it is her head, unless she turned today, because yesterday I could see her head pushing my belly out like she was doing kung-fu or something xD

Hope s/he comes early for you Gemma :)

He, got a funny feeling he will be late though, maybe a december Mummy? xx

lol i get that near my belly button this huge bump but dont know if its her head or bum now.

Lol yeah, well if its her bum its one giganormous bum!

I'll find out where mine is on 18th hope she is head down dont want a section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->