||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

mines head down, with his back running up my right side and his bottom up under my rib cage. some times he will lie transverse, but he's mostly had down in that position. x

I'm supposed to organise another antenatal monday-week so see what happens.
I'm just terrified because if she isn't turned by 36wks its an almost definate c-section

have you been bouncing on your ball and swaying about on your hands and knees...? x

I've been spending alot of time on my ball, and bent on my ball watching tv I hope midwife tells me she's head down at my next appointment in two weeks!

Just been to my grandmas to pulick up the swinging crib, I'll end up putting it up my self, it'll be easier than nagging OH! :haha:

im just curious as how does bouncing on a ball help get baby head down?? my LO is already head down facing back so shes in the perfect position for a vaginal birth. my main worry is most women in my family have small birth canals and couldnt deliver vaginally so i really dont want to go through hours of labor to end up with a csection anyway but my doctor said hes gonna have me try first before just doing a csection because i could have her vaginally still.

https://adobedoulas.com/birthball.html

Amy, I'm just going to assume you are having a girl from your ticker; correct me if I am wrong and I'll fix it :)

Good afternoon girls, I finally got a fulll... Days sleep! Hey Jill, hows it going, sure I'll shafre with you but I'll be giving TMI :p
I had been TTC for 12 months after a mc last year (the mc was just before I met OH, met OH, got engaged and still going strong). Anyway September last year I had suspected appendicitis, turns out it was a ruptured ovarian cyst that had infected my ovaries, bowel and bladder. They didn't know this until I was actually in surgery, though, and decided to take my appendix anyway.
This was alright until when I came out of the anesthetic and the doctor told me there was a slim chance I would ever have children, due to the level of internal infection she had come across. I was out of hospital the next day (told the surgeon that I didn't have any pain; which was probably the biggest lie in the world). Then came two weeks of feeling sorry for myself and moping around the place we were staying like a stunned mullet. She'd told me 75% chance that I'd never conceive, not something that a TTC wants to hear; ever.

Anyway we were in a stressful situation at the time and eventually moved the 12hours back up to my mums, where we stayed from December until mid February. We got our own house in February and I think my body relaxed enough to allow my little miracle to be possible. I can remember the exact night of conception, because I exhausted OH to the point of tears, it was also the second time I'd ever gone 'on top'. We managed a good 2hrs that night. 7wks into pregnancy (though obviously I didn't know this) I was laying in bed and just randomly felt like vomiting. I knew straight away what had happened, turned to OH and in tears I stated 'I'm pregnant'. Went to the pharmacy the next day, bought the test and confirmed it at my mums.
One of the scariest but happiest days of my life. Funnily enough, we bought girl stuff in the first try, because I just knew that I was having a girl, and my instincts haven't been wrong yet (when I choose to listen to them).
So my baby girl is due on the 19th of November and was conceived on exactly the 19th of February, just so you all know.

Just thought I would share; hope I didn't bore you.

That's an amazing story, Leopard. So happy for you. :hugs: My date of conception is estimated at Feb. 18 or 19. Must've been a weekend for miracles. :flower:

I agree, lovely story leopard so happy for you : D xx

i wish i knew when we conceived but i have not the slightest idea because we werent trying

Good afternoon girls. I swear LO cannot move anyhigher now, I swear she has climbed higher over night

Morning!! I have a major headache, like I was out all night drinking, promise I wasn't! OH was last night out!!

LO decided he wanted to wake up at 3am - again! :dohh: and it's such a mosserable day today!

What's every one got planned this weekend?

I just made my self some toast, and Riley has pinched it, didn't want it anyway..:growlmad:

Hi girls! Glad you found us again, got moved here this morning :)

:hi: morning girls, hows everyone this morning.?

I havent been well the last 2 days, sickness and diorrohea :dohh: and also lower back ache for the last couple of days. seen my midwife wednesday and baby is 2/5th xx

Oh we've been moved!

:( I don't see why we have to be in here :(

I know, I don't see the harm in having them on 3rd tri until we all have our bubbies :shrug:

Oh Chloe that is no good! Hope you feel better!

October didn't get moved.. Maybe it's because it's their month :shrug: maybe we're allowed a thread in November?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->