||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

hiya.. im sophie and my baby girl is due on the 3rd :)

Not much has happened Sarah, did you have a look at the first post? :D

Food :( I have no snack food, just party sausage rolls lol.

Yeh its lovely :D :happydance:

dont know if you know, when you're editing (I dont want to sound patronising, but i only just figured it out, wish some one would have told me!:haha:) The button to the top right, which looks like a small A over a big blue A, makes it easier to edit, as its not all in [computer][/talk]

Hi Sophie, how is your day/night been?

im abby, im due 8th november with a boy :blue: :D xx

dont know if you know, when you're editing (I dont want to sound patronising, but i only just figured it out, wish some one would have told me!:haha:) The button to the top right, which looks like a small A over a big blue A, makes it easier to edit, as its not all in [computer][/talk]

I kinda like scripting, it's an old hobby of mine I haven't had a chance to get back into :) Thanks though!

Hey Zaina, hows it going?

Hey Courtney! :wave: I am doing well, just anxious for our little one. How bout you? And Thanks for starting this thread it's awesome!

Hi Abby! How are you and your lil boy tonight/today?

I kinda like scripting, it's an old hobby of mine I haven't had a chance to get back into :) Thanks though!

:haha: I'll leave you too it then! :coffee: mmm buscuits

Hey Zaina, hows it going?

Hey Courtney! :wave: I am doing well, just anxious for our little one. How bout you? And Thanks for starting this thread it's awesome!

:wave: I'm alright, a few practice contractions tonight (not BH) etc and my SPD is starting to play up and I'm running on 8hrs sleep for 3 days but other then that I'm doing brilliantly :)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :happydance:

:haha: I'll leave you too it then! :coffee: mmm buscuits

-steals biscuits- Now what yah going to do? :coffee:
:haha:

Ahhhhh -hides-
Stealing biscuits note a good idea :nope:

:rofl:

Im Hannah, due 27th with baby girl..
Feeling tired and nervous :)

Hi Hannah. -stands up- My name is Courtney and I'm a pregnant woman.

:rofl: sorry it just felt like one of those moments (overtiredness is seeping in).
Aww, the usually feelings of pg aye? :hugs:

You guys are funny! :laugh2:
Im Rachel and Im due November 8th with a girl :)
I think she will be here the end of October tho. Lots of Braxton hicks!

Hello Ladies....I am Cherie and am Due on Nov 4th and am having a little boy! (hoping to be and October mummy though!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->