||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Yup getting excited! My family are throwing me a baby shower on Saturday, I have NO idea what they have planned but I'm sure it'll be lovely. Got my hair done today as well, so I feel a bit better about being an enormous pregnant lump!

From what i keep getting told, enjoying being a lump whilst you can :)
Baby showers are fun, mine was crappy only had 4 people out of 3 turn up, but it wasnt too bad because I got to eat cupcakes xD

Hello all you lovely November mommies :hi:

My name is Tammy and i'm due November 30th (the day after my b-day) with a girl. Seems like a lifetime away. My original EDD was November 16th but was adjusted after my ultrasound scan.

Today is the first day i've started to feel "full," uncomfortable and a little too heavy in the belly area.

Hi Tammy! :wave: I feel full and uncomfortable all the time, but for some reason it still hasn't sunk in properly.

Good afternoon ladies! My name is Tanya and we are expecting our daugther Lydia Joy by scheduled C-Section on 11/11/11 at 11:00 :happydance: Lets hope she holds out that long!

hello, i'm amie and our baby girl is due on 18th nov :) struggling with back, hip and groin aches for the last few days, have forgotten what 8-hr sleep feels like.

I know how you feel with the groin pain. Seems like every time I walk she feels like she is pushing on my pelvis bone:wacko:

Hello, I'm Hannah and having a boy on 27th November! Can't come soon enough! Good luck everyone :) xx

Im cassie and I am due with a little girl on the 21st Nov!

Getting soooo excited now!

Our November statistics so far:
23 Girls :pink:
19 Boys :blue:
7 Yellows :yellow:
4 Planned C-Sections

1 person due on the 1st
1 person due on the 2nd
2 people due on the 3rd
2 people due the 4th
4 people due on the 5th
2 people on the 7th
3 people on the 8th
1 person on the 9th
3 people on the 11th
1 person on the 13th
2 people on the 14th
1 person on the 15th
2 people on the 16th
6 people on the 18th
2 people on the 19th
3 people on the 21st
2 people on the 22nd
2 people on the 23rd
1 person on the 24th
2 people on the 25th
4 people on the 27th
1 person on the 28th
1 person on the 29th
1 person on the 30th

the 18th being the most popular due date with 6 people due on this day!
Our most common name so far is Sarah.​

Im laura due to have a c-section on the 14thof november a little boy!!! Feeling fed up of not being able to sleep but excited to meet my little one! X

I'm Colette, due November 18th, Team Yellow!!!xx

Gill, 14th November, baby number 2. Hypnobirthing all the way!

Hello, I'm Ingrid and due a little girl on the 28th.

Hi Ingrid!

Well ladies I am going to attempt to get more sleep today then I did yesterday (more than 3hrs would be great), so I shall see how many names I need to put up iin a few hours. You all have lovely days/nights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->