||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

It's 19.45 here and I've just put LO to bed (still in our bed:dohh:) think I'm going to stay here and go to bed myself!

It's 19.45 here and I've just put LO to bed (still in our bed:dohh:) think I'm going to stay here and go to bed myself!

Dont live far from me Burnley :haha: my LO still running around, gotta get him to stay in his own bed before this one comes coz he keeps climbing in mine :dohh:

Hi Ladies! I'm Kristin, and my :pink: is due on the 27th. I keep checking to make sure I'm not barging in on some other month's thread - it feels so surreal to be counting down already!

Then again, I guess I can believe it - I can hardly sleep at all anymore! :growlmad: Anyone else keep waking up with their arms asleep (from sleeping on them - I HATE sleeping on my sides! :haha:) or their legs cramping like crazy???

Keep waking up with a numb hip and having to turn over, plus bathroom visit every hour :nope:

I'm Jen, due 12th https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/pinkstork.gif

woops, that didnt work right lol

I'm Jen, due 12th and I'm team :pink:

Anyone else keep waking up with their arms asleep (from sleeping on them - I HATE sleeping on my sides! :haha:) or their legs cramping like crazy???

Yeah!! I fell asleep with my arm up under the pillow on the sofa today with my 2year old next to me, for about 2-3hours :wacko: didn't realise i was that tired!! :sleep:

Dont live far from me Burnley :haha: my LO still running around, gotta get him to stay in his own bed before this one comes coz he keeps climbing in mine :dohh:

Both of you not too far from me - am in Littleborough, near Rochdale. Had a NIGHTMARE getting DD to sleep tonight. Just had a nice bath though and about to turn in. :cloud9:

OH taken mine up to bed and he's probably fallen asleep with him lol so peace and quiet. Bath time :happydance:

Hello, i want to join this group.
I'm due Nov 26th and I'm having a girl.
My name is Lottie.

Hi everyone! I'm Kate, due 7 November (exactly 1 month from today!!) with a :yellow:

I am not on that list :( but I am Amy and I am due Nov 20th

Hi I'm Aysha and my baby girl is due on the 10th Nov!

I'm Susan, due with a boy on/about November 17th!

Hi ladies! :hi: I'm so excited to see all of us November peeps! In my childbirth class they told us that November is their busiest month for babies. So what happened in February for you? A long winter? Valentine's Day? :haha: For me, it was a weekend away to celebrate DH's b-day that resulted in a super surprise BFP after more than 2 years trying!

Would love to hear other's stories if willing to share? Hope that doesn't make me a perv. :rofl: Just like if this is your first, how long you've been trying, are you having a Valentine's Day baby :)haha:), etc.

Oh yeah, can you add me, too? I'm Jill, due Nov. 12th with a baby boy.

I'm Susan, due with a boy on/about November 17th!

Oh wow, I've been reading your posts and looking at your pics and was thinking of how much you remind me of a friend/ former coworker I have...and guess what her name is??? Susan! If you lived in VA I'd suspect you were the same person. :haha:

Amy, I'm just going to assume you are having a girl from your ticker; correct me if I am wrong and I'll fix it :)

Good afternoon girls, I finally got a fulll... Days sleep! Hey Jill, hows it going, sure I'll shafre with you but I'll be giving TMI :p
I had been TTC for 12 months after a mc last year (the mc was just before I met OH, met OH, got engaged and still going strong). Anyway September last year I had suspected appendicitis, turns out it was a ruptured ovarian cyst that had infected my ovaries, bowel and bladder. They didn't know this until I was actually in surgery, though, and decided to take my appendix anyway.
This was alright until when I came out of the anesthetic and the doctor told me there was a slim chance I would ever have children, due to the level of internal infection she had come across. I was out of hospital the next day (told the surgeon that I didn't have any pain; which was probably the biggest lie in the world). Then came two weeks of feeling sorry for myself and moping around the place we were staying like a stunned mullet. She'd told me 75% chance that I'd never conceive, not something that a TTC wants to hear; ever.

Anyway we were in a stressful situation at the time and eventually moved the 12hours back up to my mums, where we stayed from December until mid February. We got our own house in February and I think my body relaxed enough to allow my little miracle to be possible. I can remember the exact night of conception, because I exhausted OH to the point of tears, it was also the second time I'd ever gone 'on top'. We managed a good 2hrs that night. 7wks into pregnancy (though obviously I didn't know this) I was laying in bed and just randomly felt like vomiting. I knew straight away what had happened, turned to OH and in tears I stated 'I'm pregnant'. Went to the pharmacy the next day, bought the test and confirmed it at my mums.
One of the scariest but happiest days of my life. Funnily enough, we bought girl stuff in the first try, because I just knew that I was having a girl, and my instincts haven't been wrong yet (when I choose to listen to them).
So my baby girl is due on the 19th of November and was conceived on exactly the 19th of February, just so you all know.

Just thought I would share; hope I didn't bore you.

Morning ladies, well I was in bed with LO at 7.30 pm last night :haha: really needed that sleep, (although still feel like I could sleep for a week!)

Hmm and as for Febuary, I'm not really sure.. We were just NTNP after Riley was born, And left it down to fate :)

Hope every one is well this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->