||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Hey Sarah :) I feel a bit crook, think it was from not sleeping until daylight yet again, but atleast I got a few more hour in; I can atleast function now :)

What yah up to?

Ohhh, Add meee!
lol Nov 19th with a Girl :)

We are one of the ones that concieved on Valentines day :haha:
She's our little love bug :cloud9:

Hey Abby! I was wondering when you would pop in :) you are added.

Just up with a grumpy baby, he insists
Of getting up when he's still tired :dohh:

Not quite sure what to do today, I've alot of housework I should do, and have my hospital bag to pack at some point :/ bet I end up packin it when I'm in labour! :haha:

Yeah I still have my bag to pack, LOs is packed thankgoodness; just got a couple of things left to buy for her.

You're wellcome Abby

Well I've done neither bags, and I've to pack an extra one for Riley so he's got everything as he'll be goin to my grandmas, so depending on how long I'm in labour he might not need to stay the night, but got to think what an16 month old might need :dohh:

Well he'll need clothes, diapers, food of some description, toys

My grans got a play room at hers, and a sleeping room with travel cot and black out blind already there, already got high chairs and buggy and car seat.. (she has a 2.5 year old, nearly 1 year old grandchildren, and 2.5 year old and riley as greatgrandchildren, so shes got her self all the gear!:haha:)

So really just clothes and nappies isn't it, can't really pack some food for him, will have to sort that nearer the time maybe pop some stuff in her freezer :shrug:

Why not, um. Heyyy does he eat his veges?

There really is! 5 at this point to be exact lol

It is over here ( for my sort of age anyway)

There was a few in my class :dohh: way to go mum, nice and original :haha:

Lol xD. I have to search Courtneys out; all stalkerish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"