||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Leopard now you got the fun job of putting us all in order of due dates :haha:

Hello ladies!

I'm Charlotte, due on 22nd November and I'm team :pink:

So glad it's the last stretch, I'm uncomfortable and achy. (And SO EXCITED)

I finish work on 19th October, so I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better after that.

I'm due on 20 November, but I have this feeling bb will come sooner (watch me jinx myself, LOL)! My first born came 3-weeks early, just as I was feeling like I had no more room for her in my belly - she agreed! This baby will be my 2nd and last child. My daughter is 8-years old. We're expecting a boy and DH couldn't be happier to finally have his little man! I am pretty thrilled myself :)

I still can't get over that my bb will be here next month! Where did the time go? This pregnancy has flown by for me, unlike my first which lasted FOREVER. I have a feeling these final weeks will go by at snails pace though.

Even though I've been through this before, I must admit that I am getting a little nervous about L&D - especially now that I know what to expect, LOL! Oh, I know I'll get through it, but it's the unexpected that frightens me. Honestly, you just have to roll with the punches - that's the only way through it.

My current symptoms are:
Nesting - OMG, I am a cleaning machine!
BHC - I have more of these than I can count. At least a dozen a day, if not more.
Increased appetite - trying my best to keep it under control
Frequent urination - I pee every 5-minutes! I feel like my bladder is going to explode and just the tinest bit of tinkle - very frustrating!
Discharge - lots of it - and I pee myself a little too :(
Cervix/bladder pains - this is very uncomfortable to the point of hurting!
Gas - I burp everytime I bend over or roll over, heehee

THAT'S IT FOR NOW! Counting down the days!

Hello lovely ladies! My due date is December 2nd but I'm having a section on November 22nd. Had an EMCS last time and this time I've got baaaaad SPD and another big baby brewing! My experience wasn't great last time as I had to have a general and I've been getting anxious about going through what I went through last time, hence the section.

I'm really uncomfortable and feel ungainly. Am also really struggling to run around after my CRAZY toddler. I finish for mat leave two weeks this Friday, 21st October although I think that perhaps being at work (I work 3 days a week) is easier than being at home with DD! However, am looking forward to some special mummy and daughter time before the mayhem really begins! Good luck everyone x

:hi: im sammi, im team :blue: due 16th, feeling tired and really uncomfortable x

I'm Gemma, due 9th November, team pink! x

bbforme Whats your name darl, so I can list you :)

franny_k same goes for you, is it Franny? Other wise you don't get on Santas good list :p

Hi, Im Stacee. Due 21st November, team :yellow: x

Wow, 1/2 hour of formatting. I hope you girls like your pretty first post with your pretty names xD

Cheers Carolyn! Most of it was type by hand because highlighting and clicking a button would take longer haha. All in order too :D

This thread is way too fast for me :haha: I can't keep up with every one! :dohh:

Im just munching some foxs melts - the chocolate ones, they were two for £1.50, couldnt refuse!

I'm Zaina and our little boy is due on the 7th. :D

Not much has happened Sarah, did you have a look at the first post? :D

Food :( I have no snack food, just party sausage rolls lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->