November 2012 Due Dates

Hi girls I got my bfpmthis morning and hubby and I and our dd are so so very excited!! My edd is November 12th :)

Guess I am off the list. Started spotting Monday night and has gotten worse. Pretty sure today was the end of things. :sadangel: Was hoping so much this would be the one after just having the m/c at Christmas. A little beside myself at the moment :cry:

Best of luck to everyone else

:hugs: so sorry :hugs:

Guess I am off the list. Started spotting Monday night and has gotten worse. Pretty sure today was the end of things. :sadangel: Was hoping so much this would be the one after just having the m/c at Christmas. A little beside myself at the moment :cry:

Best of luck to everyone else

I'm so sorry to hear that! Prayers for a speedy recovery for you! :hugs:

Welcome!!! :)

So I just took my 6th pregnancy test today lol, still positive hehe

So glad I'm not the only one. :haha: I am trying to limit myself to ICs once a day and real tests every other day. Figured I'll slowly wean myself off of them. :thumbup:

Hi girls I got my bfpmthis morning and hubby and I and our dd are so so very excited!! My edd is November 12th :)

Yay my bump buddy!! :happydance:
:dust: to us that these little sticky beans stick!! Especially since we both found out pretty early.

Are you nervous? I know I am since AF was suppose to come monday-tuesday. I think once that time passes by ill feel just a bit more at ease and feel like this is happening for real. You would think after 5 tests I would be convinced :haha:

Yay my bump buddy!! :happydance:
:dust: to us that these little sticky beans stick!! Especially since we both found out pretty early.

Are you nervous? I know I am since AF was suppose to come monday-tuesday. I think once that time passes by ill feel just a bit more at ease and feel like this is happening for real. You would think after 5 tests I would be convinced :haha:

Yes I think I will feel more at ease once I see PREGNANT on a hpt! And after my first dr appt and u/s I will feel more at ease I'm sure :) I'm sooo excited, other than the morning sickness that's already kicking my ass :rofl:

Mine is Nov 1 based on LMP or Nov 5 based on Ov so my ticker is going with the Nov 5 one for now :)

There's no need these days to confirm with a blood test, although it doesn't hurt! But if you're getting two lines...you're knocked up!

My first midwife appointment isn't until mid March!

Hi ladies! Can I join you! I'm due November 6th!

First baby and NO idea what to expect! Yikes!

due november 5th . will be my second child as i have a little boy whos 18 months old . hoping for a girl this time round :)

anybody having bad dreams or think there having twins lol . i kno it seems weird but feels nothink like my first pregnancy xx

Looking for bump buddy's ladies :) going to see if I can get a docs appointment on Monday to confirm pregnancy :) xxx

im also due nov 5th cnt wait :happydance: although weve got ages left :(

good luck x

4 positive digis, 3 positive ICs and 2 positive FRERs later...it's safe to say I'm pregnant :rofl:

due november 5th . will be my second child as i have a little boy whos 18 months old . hoping for a girl this time round :)

anybody having bad dreams or think there having twins lol . i kno it seems weird but feels nothink like my first pregnancy xx

I am desperately hoping for twins lol. Just turned 4w today, and have been feeling violently naseous for almost a week already :sick: the book in my bounty pack says very early sickness may be a sign of multiples, which has totally freaked my husband out! :rofl:

Can I join here as well as the October mummies? ;)
Going by my midwifes calculations I'm due on the 1st of November, going by my own I'm due on the 30th of October. How there's 2 days between them I don't know.

I have my first scan on the 13th of March, to give me a more accurate date (to confuse it even more, going by LMP I'm due on the 16th of October).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->