November 2012 Due Dates

Morning, ladies! I am SUCH a POAS-aholic! This morning I took my 5th FRER to see if it's getting darker!

I'm not feeling too many symptoms yet, but I am just approx. 4 weeks. I'm a bit short of breath, definitely bloated, and having to pee a whole lot more.

What are your thoughts on exercising while so early in the pregnancy. I LOVE working out, and I have really only done very low impact cardio if anything.

I have thought a lot, read a lot, and talked a lot about this issue. I do think that exercise is crucial in pregnancy and I plan to exercise as much as I can...however, only only low impact. While some people say high impact is fine, if there is threatened miscarriage they tell you NOT to do high impact...so I feel like why would they recommend it for anyone then?

I have been walking, hiking, swimming and doing some cardio (elliptical is PERFECT for pregnancy) and weights (not too heavy).

It makes me feel much better to get some exercise, so as long as you are being cautious it is a GREAT thing!

Yes all the worry of the 1st 12 weeks!! never thought it would be this bad as not a natural worrier!! does it get better after 12 weeks or the 1st scan??

I was trying to lose weight with the new treadmill I got in January. Had lost 5 pounds and then I thought I got the flu. Before that I was doing three 50 minute sessions a day on it. We now know that I had a normal winter cold and the throwing up and such was the pregnancy. Because of all the miscarriages we have had the past 2 years I stopped my work outs. I will restart them when we hit the 8 week mark since I have not ever carried a pregnancy that far since we started trying to concieve. BUT I will only do one 30 minute session a day till I hit 12 weeks and then I will consulte a doctor to find out what is safe to increase too.

Today I am doing ok. Slightly sick stomach, very tired and my boobs are very sore and peeing a lot too. Other then that doing ok. But give me an hour it could all change. lol

If its your first pregnancy the worry is probably always going to be there, this is my third and last time I was quite chilled out the while way thorough, the worry is still there but I don't worry about every twinge or pain that comes along now, does that make sence?

I still play netball, I player with Leo up until I was 12 weeks and I will be doing the same with this one! I might move from g.a (main court position) to g.s (little less running) my midwife said its fine as long as its something I have always done and not a new thing I am taking up! I've been playing about 16 years now so it's Definitly not new to me
Each to their own tho, when I found out I was expecting Sophie I gave up straight away, but with Leo I continued, I do take it slightly more easy tho

lol...I am officially done testing..YEsterdays test i did the test line was darker then the control line..so i dont think it gets better then that...lol woot congrats on the BFP mellly ;)

Lucky! Can't wait until mine get that dark!

:hi: Hi everyone! I am due around the 7th Nov, although I am fairly certain that will be pushed back a bit as my tests are still pretty faint. x x x

Just had my first stretchy pain! Yay! Can't wait until I have thousands of them.

My GP has banned me from doing anything but light exercise, like walks, for the next few weeks as I had a laparoscopy and laser ablations for endometriosis on my right ovary in January and he wants me to be cautious for now.

I'm not sure I could exercise much even if I wanted to. I started the C25K + the 100 push-up challenge once I felt well enough after the surgery and was doing well up until the second day of wk3 which I seriously struggled to complete and I barely got off the floor after my push-ups. I had to kneel down in the shower after it because I just couldn't stand. Then instead of feeling the 'high' of exercising for the rest of the day, I lay on the couch and could barely move with exhaustion. 2 days later I tried again and was just as bad exhaustion wise, with the added bonus of being in a foul mood for the rest of the day and night.

When I got my positive the next day I'd planned to drop back to wk 2 running plans for the rest of the first trimester but my doctor said no way. He doesn't even want me running for a bus. So for now it's just dog walks and gentle stretches for me. If I make to to the second trimester I'll do yoga and maybe aqua aerobics.

So it looks like I am only 3 weeks and 5 days along! It's so, so early! I got my first faint positive at 3 weeks, 2 days. In a way, I wish I had waited a couple more days to test because then at least I would be in my fourth week ( feels safer than week 3 haha).

The one good thing is that my frer's are getting darker every time I test. That's a good sign, right?

darker tests is a fantastic sign!! congrats!!

I ate lunch at Pizza Hut and had the lunch buffet so i finished eatting at 12:20 ish and i ate alot and about 20 mins ago i started having hunger pains...lol man alive i am gonna be 5oo pounds when this pregnancy is all said and done...

Darker tests is brilliant!!

Oooh I remember the severe hunger, I hope it doesn't come back this time.

x x x

Hi Everyone. I'm going to dip my toe in the pool. I'm pregnant after a MC in December, and I'm very cautious. I had some prolonged cramping on the 29th and some tinged CM and completely panicked. I have had two betas and the number tripled so that's good. And they also checked my progesterone and that's at 26. So for now things are going along as they should. Nice to meet you all, and I hope I get to stay. The innocence of my first pregnancy is gone.

Hi Everyone. I'm going to dip my toe in the pool. I'm pregnant after a MC in December, and I'm very cautious. I had some prolonged cramping on the 29th and some tinged CM and completely panicked. I have had two betas and the number tripled so that's good. And they also checked my progesterone and that's at 26. So for now things are going along as they should. Nice to meet you all, and I hope I get to stay. The innocence of my first pregnancy is gone.

Welcome Viking! I share your cautiousness. Prayers we both get to stay around here for 9 more months!:hugs:

Congrats and Good luck! What is your EDD so I can add you to the list?

haha true! then i guess i'm due november the 7th!

Bumpbuddies?? I am also due on Nov 7th!!

Morning, ladies! I am SUCH a POAS-aholic! This morning I took my 5th FRER to see if it's getting darker!

I'm not feeling too many symptoms yet, but I am just approx. 4 weeks. I'm a bit short of breath, definitely bloated, and having to pee a whole lot more.

What are your thoughts on exercising while so early in the pregnancy. I LOVE working out, and I have really only done very low impact cardio if anything.

Talking about POAS addicts? Here I am !!! I still have to test every morning, just to check that I am still pregnant. Fortunately for me I just bought 20 HPT's for about £2!!! So at least this addiction of mine is not costing me a fortune!!
Well that is until today. Had to buy 2 digi HPT's!! Will test with one of them and a cheapy in the morning. Also love seeing the 2nd line getting darker by the day!!

POAS addict here too :blush: I spent £35 on tests in the past 2 days, only have 3 left, must be a good girl :haha: Still not sure if I am using my FRER tomorrow morning or Sunday morning. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->