November 2012 Due Dates

Can I join here as well as the October mummies? ;)
Going by my midwifes calculations I'm due on the 1st of November, going by my own I'm due on the 30th of October. How there's 2 days between them I don't know.

Leap day. Everyone who's LMP was before yesterday will be a day or two off as the midwife's calender wheel won't have had a 29th of February on it.

oohhh, of course! Hadn't thought of that.
That case mine is probably more accurate, at the end of October. That said, I went over with my first. I'll be right in between, so I'll keep an eye on all the ladies of both threads ;)

Welcome new mummys/mummys to be!!

Im soo sorry to hear that crancherry xx

LOL to all the pee on a stock a holics!! we should start a club hehe, I am going to do my 7th test today :)

Can I join here as well as the October mummies? ;)
Going by my midwifes calculations I'm due on the 1st of November, going by my own I'm due on the 30th of October. How there's 2 days between them I don't know.

Leap day. Everyone who's LMP was before yesterday will be a day or two off as the midwife's calender wheel won't have had a 29th of February on it.

hadn't thought of that!! thanks :thumbup:

due november 5th . will be my second child as i have a little boy whos 18 months old . hoping for a girl this time round :)

anybody having bad dreams or think there having twins lol . i kno it seems weird but feels nothink like my first pregnancy xx

I am desperately hoping for twins lol. Just turned 4w today, and have been feeling violently naseous for almost a week already :sick: the book in my bounty pack says very early sickness may be a sign of multiples, which has totally freaked my husband out! :rofl:

ive been feeling the same and really dizzy witch is nothink like my first pregnancy also sleeping almost all day .
ive got a high chance of having twins due to the fertilaty treatment ive been taking but i didnt the first time round so prob wont the second . gdluck :)

lol...I am officially done testing..YEsterdays test i did the test line was darker then the control line..so i dont think it gets better then that...lol woot congrats on the BFP mellly ;)

Lol thanks! I think I'm done testing now too!

Stretching pains have started, anyone else?

Lol thanks! I think I'm done testing now too!

Stretching pains have started, anyone else?

can you explain what they feel like , ive been feeling sumat but cant really explain it lol x

Think I had some stretching pains last week, well it was something! today i just feel queasy and light headed, so have been in bed all day! but now feeling sorry for myself as have to do a night shift :(

x

Welcome to all the new girls. I've added you all to the list!

I've been having those little twinges/pulls/cramps especially if I sneeze! When I stand up I feel it more. Also noticed if I stand up too fast I am getting dizzy...

They are kind of sharp twingy feeling, like something's pulling around inside

Yes they were like that but mainly on my left side and in the middle and i felt a pulling when i stretched.

Yup, I've had the stretchy cramps. I also keep pulling stomach muscles in bed when turning around for some reason. I quite enjoy the 'growing pains', it's a little reminder that I am indeed pregnant =)

Yes, I have had some of those crampy feelings for sure. It worries me everytime because I always read bad news about cramps in early pregnancy. I am sure it is fine though, but still a bit worrying...what ISNT worrying in the first trimester?!?!

Aw there nothing to worry about, it's your uterus stretching around and making room for baby that's all! Apparently the pains get worse if this is your second/third pregnancy

It's true, the first trimester is the most worrying, can't wait until I am 12 weeks

I agree! I don't like to wish time away for any reason, I would prefer to enjoy life as it comes...but seriously, if I could skip to the end of April I would be a happy camper!

Morning, ladies! I am SUCH a POAS-aholic! This morning I took my 5th FRER to see if it's getting darker!

I'm not feeling too many symptoms yet, but I am just approx. 4 weeks. I'm a bit short of breath, definitely bloated, and having to pee a whole lot more.

What are your thoughts on exercising while so early in the pregnancy. I LOVE working out, and I have really only done very low impact cardio if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->