November 2012 Due Dates

Very excited to have had my scan today, and happy to announce we are having a boy! Yay:blue:
Found it really weird watching baby bouncing, losing and pushing himself around with his feet and net being able to feel it all happening yet. I expect if he going to be this active all the time I shall soon be complaining of painful kicks and being kept up all night.

I feel the same way. I see the baby moving around on the scan and don't feel anything. :shrug:

Back from the ultrasound! It's a girl!!! Private ultrasounds are very cool. They just look for the fun stuff. Got a great picture of some really long legs. With two short parents, this should be interesting!

Attachments

• Baby profile with leg.jpg
    Baby profile with leg.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
Yay congrats!! I think you have our first baby girl?!

WOW stephers that girl has legs for miles!!! You better start saving for an all girls school now :winkwink:

Congrats on your lil ladybug :pink:

sal- congrats on your boy!
stephers- congrats on your girl!

i've returned from our ob's office and he seems completely and totally unconcerned with our 1:150 risk of ds. he's been doing this a long time and if he's calm, i'm calm. he found the heartbeat immediately (even with my chubby belly in the way) and he said everything feels and sounds great, so i'm just going to try to stop worrying. i'll go in for my 2nd tri bloods next week anyway and we'll get more info from that.

anyone have exciting plans for memorial day weekend?

Congrats Sal and Stephers! So 2 girls and 1 boy so far? I will try one day next week or someday soon to update the front page. I was so sick and tired that I didn't do much change. Do you ladies have names picked out for your little ones yet???

Our little one will be Ean James or Ela Renee (pronounced Ella) :)

So happy you had a great dr appt bexxc!!

Back from the ultrasound! It's a girl!!! Private ultrasounds are very cool. They just look for the fun stuff. Got a great picture of some really long legs. With two short parents, this should be interesting!

Great pic. We got one just like it, looked so funny in screen all he was getting up to in there! :headspin:

We had names picked out for a while now, this little boy will be Oscar Henry Keen

Stephers what a lovely pic! And congrats on having a girl!

Bexxc that's great news that the dr is happy with the result. He/she must see lots of results so should have a good understanding of what is good and what isn't.

So exciting that everyone s slowly finding out the gender! I need some help with boy names :)

If you guys are bored, here is a video that my mom took of our ultrasound at 16 weeks. My husband is out of town on business so we wanted to film the whole thing. There are some 3D shots in there so it's pretty cool!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mg0zdOb9pY

That's funny CA Valley...you can totally embarrass your son in years to come with that!

Oh Cavalley what an amazing video! Thank you so much for sharing! Love your mum's comment about him being popular when he's older. I can't believe how much detail you saw and how active he was. Beautiful. X

fabulous, cavalley!!!!! i just loved watching that!

Cavalley-that is so cool! Never thought about video taping the us! He's a mover! Yay!!!

Oh CAVal, I smiled the entire time I watched this!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! It makes me more excited for my own scan. 2 weeks and 6 days!!

May or may not have started feeling movement, can't wait til it becomes less ambiguous.

Had to buy new maternity clothes because i cant fit the same size i did a year ago. So sad.

Omg what a great video I looooved watching your little man and hearing all your guys' expressions lol so awesome!! I cannot wait until tues I am soooooo excited to find out what our little one is! Did you have a feeling one way or another inside that it was boy or girl? I'm totally on the fence!!!

Omg what a great video I looooved watching your little man and hearing all your guys' expressions lol so awesome!! I cannot wait until tues I am soooooo excited to find out what our little one is! Did you have a feeling one way or another inside that it was boy or girl? I'm totally on the fence!!!

Good luck! This has def been the most exciting event so far!

We were 90% sure it was a boy. I had dreams about a boy and we naturally referred to it as "he." seems like we were just crazy! We both really wanted a girl, so we're ecstatic about the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->