November 2012 Due Dates

I was super bummed... We've literally been arguing about this name since we started dating... I was very up front about the name and he was very upfront about his opinions on the name, lol! I'm sure if he had shot them down right now I would have been very emotional and upset about it, but I've had 4 years to cope... not that it really has made it any easier. I always wanted to name my child after my grandpa... ah well.

And the site is freakishly dead on! :) It's good to know I'm not the only one that felt like it read into my personality perfectly!

We have our girls name Phoebe Anne but jsut cannot find a boys name.... we have Oscar but we don't 'love' it.... :( I just know this baby is going to be a boy so we need to make a decision soon lol

skweek35

Not really sure. We are taking a family vacation to florida in april and are going to suprise all of our family and get married one of the evenings we are down their. We are excited!! Just have to figure out what week we are going and then call ahead to schedule our suprise.

Oh wow!! that would be lovely!! I wish I had the confidence to do that. I have to always be super organised and know what is happening way ahead of time - way too much of a control freak!!
I would also not be able to keep that big a secrect for so long!

What plans have you made so far?

I so know how you all feel!
I had my heart set for years on naming my daughter Freya. Then a colleague went and named her daughter Freya - so that ones out.

Then I found a new name - Carys. DF totally shot is down - I was gutted!!!
He has a long name - Stephen and loves that some people call him Steve while his family call him Stephen - so he feels like he has 2 names.
He would like to have a longer name for our child that could be shortened. So now to hunt for a longer name and possibly keep the shorter names for the second names.

My OH keeps coming up with nothing but ridiculous names for our babies, then wonders why im like god no!!! One serious suggestion if our twins were both boys, Ronnie and Reggie.....deadly serious he was, he thinks its nice they go together and theres been a Ronnie and Reggie, so it like 'goes' not the fact that they were mad head criminals thats why theyre so infamous. He doesnt get why im like OH WHAT THE HELL?! at all his suggestions.

i have had my girls name forever and thankfully DH loves it: fiona elizabeth

boys name.. big blank!! lol

thank goodness dh and i agree on names. i would be so sad if i couldn't have my names-
bryn morgan for a girlie
johnny ray for a little man

Lambchops... my best friend's dad is an identical twin. His name is Timmy and his brother's name is Jimmy... no joke. You can't tell them apart (even now in their 50s!) so we just call them "Immy" when we don't know for sure which brother we're talking to. Hahaha...

Lambchops... my best friend's dad is an identical twin. His name is Timmy and his brother's name is Jimmy... no joke. You can't tell them apart (even now in their 50s!) so we just call them "Immy" when we don't know for sure which brother we're talking to. Hahaha...

Remind me never to tell OH about Timmy and Jimmy, that will go on his possiblity list! haha I get pretty scared sometimes about his thought processes on these things!

My name wasn't even on that website lol but our daughters was right on and I like our new little girls results too :)

We have a boy's name picked out. Alessandro Tomas. But we are totally stuck trying to pick a girl's name. Our last name starts with A so I don't want any girl's name ending with A. I LOVE Isabel, but HATE that it is so popular right now. So, it's out. I'm thinking about Carmen, but he doesn't. I liked Carolyn a lot, but apparently this is my DH's ex's name... That's out. I like Madeline, but he's meh about it. So around and around we go.
I checked my name on that website and found it quite interesting. It was pretty close to all true! So of it wasn't, but most of it!
We have our anatomy scan next week. My DH can hardly wait. I didn't want to find out, but now I'm looking forward to knowing. I think it will help me bond better. Right now, I'm just kinda freaked out. I planned for this baby for so many years. But now that it is becoming a reality I'm a bit scared wondering how I'm going to do this.
I'm wondering when I'm going to start feeling the baby move in there?

Since everyone is chatting about names, we chose Lanay Rayne for our little baby girl. Lanay is my husbands grandmothers middle name. We've always had a pretty easy time picking girl names, the boy names were tougher and we have still yet to have a boy...lol.
Hope everyone is feeling good and enjoying their 2nd trimester. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I have a list of things to talk about. I hope I get all my questions answered.

I like Zane Milo and hubby likes Milo Jeffrey for a boy and for a girl I like Maci Lynn and he likes Isabelle Lynn. What do you guys think?

I like Zane Milo and hubby likes Milo Jeffrey for a boy and for a girl I like Maci Lynn and he likes Isabelle Lynn. What do you guys think?

I love all 4 of those names! Milo is precious! And Zane is not something you hear that often, so that gets bonus points in my book. I have a few friends named Maci and they're all so sweet, so I think that's a great name. Isabelle has always been a favorite (I love the nickname Izzy), but it's gaining popularity right now because it's a variation of Isabella. Good luck choosing! :)

Milo has deep meaning for me...thats why it will at least be in the babys name should it be a boy. Lynn is the middle name of both my inlaws so thats the girls middle name...but the rest we just can't get. I LOVE Isabelle (and yes call her Izzy) I just don't like how popular its becoming. Jeffrey is my father-in-laws name as well as my step father...so hubby wants to include that so I may just got with his names...I like them both...but I like my choices better...lol.

I love his boy name and your girl name :) love Milo and Maci!!

You should use his boy name and your girl name :) That way you both have a chance to name the baby!

So far that seems to be the vote is Maci or Milo...I appriciate all opinions:) This may be the deciding factor in my babys name...lol. I'm pathetic I know!

I also like Milo and Maci.

Not sure what we're doing about names. Definitely my husband wants to name a girl Vanessa. I believe he wants Nadia as a middle name. For a boy it might be Benjamin, except my husband would not want him called Ben or Benny and that doesn't seem like a realistic expectation to me. I'm searching for another name that might be less prone to nick names (since DH dislikes them so much).

team blue! ultrasound was great. amazing seeing it in 3d and they gave soo many pictures that they werent suppose too :) they said it was too cute not too! also got the ultasound on dvd! today was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->