November 2012 Due Dates

congrats, wishful!!!!! such exciting news!!!!

i need help with boy names! i like murray because its my moms madien name (we are very close). my husband likes it, but doesnt love it. BUT he said he would gladly name our baby boy murray because a. it has meaning and b. i am the one carrying it, laboring it, and he likes it anyways...

you think he is being nice and settling? i dont want that.

I think he loves you and wants you to be happy and that's all that should matter ;)

I have been feeling the baby roll around in my lower abdomen for some days now but have not felt her/him externaly. Tonight I was laying on the sofa with my hand on my tummy and thump, I felt the first little kick :happydance: yelled at OH who was doing dishes to hurry over and the LO did it again for daddy. Definetly a wonderful feeling :cloud9:

I think he loves you and wants you to be happy and that's all that should matter ;)

thanks! he really does just want me to be happy but i want him to love the name too.. maybe i am being to picky and should be happy he wants me so happy

Congrats on finding out you're having a boy! That is sweet of your husband :)

AFM, I'm really having a bad night. I went to the doctor today and was put on bed rest. Ugh. I don't even know what to think or say right now. I'm only 18 weeks, I have 2 little girls at home all day with me...I just don't know...

Having braxton hicks, cramping when I do anything around the house, when I walk I feel like my legs are going to give out on me, low back pain...all the things I had with my 2nd baby just a lot earlier this time. I was 7 months with her and still had her a month early...
Thanks for asking...

oh so sorry. i have cramps in my legs too and a sciatica and some days i cant even walk. luckily i am not working right now and have no other kids... i cant imagine it with two little ones...

sending you a :hugs:

Oh Ashley, I hope everything is ok!!! :hugs: Bed rest sounds like a nightmare. Can you get some help?

Hope everyone is happy and well. I've been offline for a week or so, so I have probably missed lots of news. All fine here - finally reaching the other side of nausea, tho I still can't eat properly - I am very hungry for lots of the time, but I can only eat what I really really want, and sometimes that can be slightly difficult to procure at that very moment! Had my scheduled 16-week midwife appt yesterday (tho I am actually 17 weeks) - not much to report TBH, apart from she found the baby's heart beat really quickly (despite my anterior placenta) and it sounded good and strong. :thumbup:

Congrats on the boy, Wishful!! So exciting!!!

Sorry to hear about the bedrest Ashley! Hope you can get some help....I don't know how you do it with two little ones! :hugs:

As for me..........looks like we're having a girl!!! :wohoo: The little stinker had her legs crossed and wouldn't give us a good shot! The doc had me empty my bladder, switched to transvag US, had my butt in the air, leaning on my hips -- basically every position imaginable and still the little bugger wouldn't show us a clear shot of the goods! BUT, the doc said he is almost positive based on what he saw that it's a girl. So technically there's still a chance it could be a boy......guess I'll find out in three weeks when I go back for the 20 week measurements. :yipee:

For all you with little boys on the way, here's a list of boy names I've seen/heard recently, though I'd share: :)

Max (<-- looove this name!!)
Ethan

Xavier

Noah

Stephen

Gunnar (my husband's idea, I'm not sure if it's a real name or not...but he's a gun aficionado and thought it was a great name for a boy lol)

Jack

I have been feeling the baby roll around in my lower abdomen for some days now but have not felt her/him externaly. Tonight I was laying on the sofa with my hand on my tummy and thump, I felt the first little kick :happydance: yelled at OH who was doing dishes to hurry over and the LO did it again for daddy. Definetly a wonderful feeling :cloud9:

I'm so jealous!!!

I'm so jealous!!!

me too!!!!

Congrats on the boy, Wishful!! So exciting!!!

Sorry to hear about the bedrest Ashley! Hope you can get some help....I don't know how you do it with two little ones! :hugs:

As for me..........looks like we're having a girl!!! :wohoo: The little stinker had her legs crossed and wouldn't give us a good shot! The doc had me empty my bladder, switched to transvag US, had my butt in the air, leaning on my hips -- basically every position imaginable and still the little bugger wouldn't show us a clear shot of the goods! BUT, the doc said he is almost positive based on what he saw that it's a girl. So technically there's still a chance it could be a boy......guess I'll find out in three weeks when I go back for the 20 week measurements. :yipee:

For all you with little boys on the way, here's a list of boy names I've seen/heard recently, though I'd share: :)

Max (<-- looove this name!!)
Ethan

Xavier

Noah

Stephen

Gunnar (my husband's idea, I'm not sure if it's a real name or not...but he's a gun aficionado and thought it was a great name for a boy lol)

Jack

Haha sounds like you were trying every position to get a shot of the goods!! I love that you're having a girl and I also love some of the boy names you suggested. Noah was my number ONE and my husband shot it down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->