November 2012 Due Dates

Oh Ashley, I am so sorry. Did your doctor say this was indefinite, or just for a short amount of time??

Yay for the little girl!!! :happydance:

Hehe my DS name is Noah and if this one is a boy it will be Jack.

Thanks everyone! Your support and kindness made me smile this morning. He did not say if its going to be the whole time, but as my husband said, it usually only gets worse cause you get bigger and there is more pressure on your body, so we will just have to wait and see. I go back June 28th. My husband has a rotating schedule so he's home a lot since he works a couple swing and night shifts. My mom is off for summer in another week so she'll be around to help. I know I will have help, but its still going to be hard if this is how its going to be the whole time. I have coached cheer for 7 years and I had to tell my best friend(she coaches with me) that I can't coach this year. I'll be pregnant the whoooole season. Aaahhh!! I've been coaching the same girls the past few years so I'm really sad about that.
Anyway, enough for the rant!
Congrats on team pink! So excited to have another person having a little girl with me. Do you have a name picked out?
Boy names I like: Grant, Graham, Ethan, Elliot, Evan...none of which my husband likes...lol

HalfThyme, congrats on the girl! (maybe :)) Hopefully you'll know for sure at your next appointment!

Ashley - so sorry to hear about bed rest :( Although, it's good to hear about all the help and support you'll have. Gotta take care of that little girl in there! Here's hoping bedrest is very short lived and you can get back to your normal routine soon!

anyone have a middle name for the name Murray. pretty sure we are naming our baby boy but have no idea on middle name. murray is a family name and there is no other family name that we'd want to use for a middle name.

ANY IDEAS?! Murray _________ Eaton

anyone have a middle name for the name Murray. pretty sure we are naming our baby boy but have no idea on middle name. murray is a family name and there is no other family name that we'd want to use for a middle name.

I looked up on a website and some suggestions were: Liam, Riley, Gavin, George, Aaron and Felix. Not sure if any of these appeal to you but here you go :)

James?

Charles?

Jefferson? I know that's long for a middle name...but it kinda goes with Murray...

Ashley -- you're in good company this weekend, I just got put on bedrest too! Came home from work and was bleeding so tried to pull it together enough to drive myself to the ER (DH wasn't home yet and I couldn't get a hold of my OB). Everything checked out, ultrasound looked good, doc said it could have been a small SCH or irritated cervix. Sure freaked me out!! Hope he's right!

Anyway....glad to be home, glad everything is ok for the moment. Trying to calm down and be grateful. Has anyone else ever had to get a hold of their OB after hours? Mine was such a joke! the voicemail kept cycling me back through instead of transferring me to the doctor on call. Great way to amplify the hysteria of a crazy pregnant lady!

Omg halfthyme!!! You poor thing! Thankfully it wasnt bad news!!! Enjoy your weekend and RELAX :)

thanks for the suggestions people!

and so sorry halfthyme.. hope it doesnt happen again and everything is ok! that is upsetting that you couldnt get ahold of an OB. my midwifes have always answered on the first or second ring. thats no way to help ease your mind..

Ashley -- you're in good company this weekend, I just got put on bedrest too! Came home from work and was bleeding so tried to pull it together enough to drive myself to the ER (DH wasn't home yet and I couldn't get a hold of my OB). Everything checked out, ultrasound looked good, doc said it could have been a small SCH or irritated cervix. Sure freaked me out!! Hope he's right!

Anyway....glad to be home, glad everything is ok for the moment. Trying to calm down and be grateful. Has anyone else ever had to get a hold of their OB after hours? Mine was such a joke! the voicemail kept cycling me back through instead of transferring me to the doctor on call. Great way to amplify the hysteria of a crazy pregnant lady!

Such a scare! I'm glad things are ok in there. You must have been completely panicked. Stupid OBs.

Halfthyme, so sorry to hear about the scare! Take care and rest up!

oh, halfthyme. i'm so sorry you had such a scare! hope you're feeling well. keep rested!

Sorry to hear about the bedrest halfthyme and ashley. No fun just lying around, but do everything you can for those babies!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh my goodness! So sorry that happened to you but so happy you and baby are okay! Relax although that is not easy to do I know. I've never tried to get ahold of OB after hours, I would probably just go straight to ER.

Halfthyme, do you think the bleed was because of the transvaginal ultrasound? I had a very small amount of old blood today and we bd-ed the other night so I think I may have a low lying placenta which I should find out about at the 20 week scan. Oh, and yes, I had my bleed on a friday and even that was a nightmare and I found it near impossible to get any help. Even when I did it was minimal... no scan or doppler. Thank goodness I had a doppler! x

Halfthyme, do you think the bleed was because of the transvaginal ultrasound? I had a very small amount of old blood today and we bd-ed the other night so I think I may have a low lying placenta which I should find out about at the 20 week scan. Oh, and yes, I had my bleed on a friday and even that was a nightmare and I found it near impossible to get any help. Even when I did it was minimal... no scan or doppler. Thank goodness I had a doppler! x

I thought about that......the doc did mess around a lot down there and he poked my belly a ton to get LO to move. What worried me was that it was such fresh/red blood....if it had been from the day before wouldn't it be brown/old? I probably overreacted......but there was a significant amount -- if I wasn't pregnant, I would have thought for sure AF had arrived.

Sorry to hear you had to deal with a nightmare situation on a Friday, too! But also SO glad to hear everything worked out ok :) Thanks for sharing, Fish :)

The bleeding has stopped and I haven't had any pain....so hopefully the OB takes me off bedrest Monday. I'm so relieved the bleeding stopped!

here's some photos from my gender/4d scan. i was only 16w4d so the 3d are not as detailed as you would usually see but of course i think he is adorable! hope no one thinks these are creepy looking...

this is in the beginning when he was sleeping (resting his hand on his cheek)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_19.jpg

then he woke up and made tons of hand signals (almost looked like he was clapping!)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_33.jpg

at the end he sat indian style and looked at peace :)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_30.jpg

and heres the money shot that proves i am team blue!
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"