November 2012 Due Dates

Amazing scan pics! Thanks for sharing.

Halftyme, I'm so pleased to hear it's stopped. Not sure about the colour but the fact there wasn't any pain is such a good sign. Do you know your blood type yet? If you're rhesus negative make sure you get your anti d jab as I had to remind them here!

I've had some more brown bleeding today but it wasn't as much as last week but more than yesterday. I'm going to see how it goes over the weekend and if it gets heavier I'll call the community midwives. X

wishful! the scan pics are so cute! i love the indian style pic. so adorable!

lovely scan pics, love the thinking one with chin on hand!

Adorable scan pics Wishful!!! Love it!!

Fish -- thanks for the help, luckily I'm A+ and don't have to worry about the Rh factor. Sorry you're still bleeding! Can I commend you on how calm/cool/collected you are?? Just reading your post makes me feel more calm! I know that sounds weird.....but I really appreciate it! Normally I pride myself on being level-headed but apparently when I'm pregnant that goes out the window (like everything else lol). Hope the bleeding stops soon Fish!

thanks all!

its another gloomy day here where i live. been rainy for a few days so DH and i are off to buy baby things... i tred to play it off like i was sad it was raining again but inside i was so excited haha!! perfect shopping weather!

Beautiful scan pics, wishful!! :) what a handsome lil boy!

Love your scan pics, Wishful!

I'm so excited because my husband is FINALLY coming home today after being on the road for work for approx 4 weeks! It will be nice to have a bit more help around here. I wonder if he will notice a big change in my bump because I don't really notice one!

And just a few more days until we go out of town for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday (which isnt until June 11)!!

having blood drawn for second tri screening today. hope it doesn't take them 3 and a half weeks to get me the results again!

CAVal Have a blast this weekend and happy early birthday

Bexx good luck with the blood work. Hope you get positive results quickly.

LO has been moving up a storm the last few days. Last night I was lying in bed with my hand on my lower abdomen and could feel the baby moving around. Crazy feeling but loving it :thumbup: However, not liking the occasional kick in the cervix I have been gettting, ouch.

Cavalley how have you coped on your own? I bet it's lovely having him back.

Halftyme, I wasn't that calm when it first happened! But thank you. I guess as I went through the tests and everything last week that I'm confident all will be the same this time. Xx

Cavalley how have you coped on your own?

seriously! between working and grad school i'd be wearing dirty clothes and eating out of cans if dh wasn't around to pick up the slack!

Cavalley how have you coped on your own?

seriously! between working and grad school i'd be wearing dirty clothes and eating out of cans if dh wasn't around to pick up the slack!

Ditto!! You just earned like a 500 point mommy-awesomeness bonus CAVal! 4 weeks away from DH is hard under normal circumstances......but being pregnant, that takes it to a whole new level that I'm not sure I can comprehend lol. You are going to have a fab vacation!

You guys are sweet! Luckily, I was pretty much ok, except at night because i always get scared when I'm alone. Since I bought my pregnancy pillow, I figured there wasn't any room for him in the bed anyway!

It was SOOO nice to have him back yesterday. We went to a nice dinner and he couldn't get his hands off my belly. I find it interesting how some men look at their pregnant wives strangely (like, eww you have a baby in there) and some can't think their wives have ever looked more beautiful. Luckily, my husband seems OBSESSED with me right now haha. And thankfully, my sex drive has come back so we're having fun. TMI???

Ugh I envy the return of your sex drive. I am sooo thankful my OH has been very understanding but I don't know how much longer he can go without some kind of "attention" Im just not a good faker :winkwink: :haha:

My husband is a bit irritating on that front. He points at my belly and says "occupado", so he doesn't want any "fun" until after baby. Of course I have zero desire right now, but that doesn't keep me from being annoyed.

Oh well, sorry I'm moping.

MommaBarry I'm so with you :shrug: just can't seem to completely kick this yucky feeling...hubby is lucky if he gets any action once a month lol he has been very understanding, it's amazing! I want to get it on and think about it often but when the actual action is going to happen I shut down and it's the last thing I want...hopefully he continues to understand till I get better! He is also so in love with my changing body and constantly telling me lately how beautiful and sexy I am and how much he loves my belly...I love this man to death!

Ugh I envy the return of your sex drive. I am sooo thankful my OH has been very understanding but I don't know how much longer he can go without some kind of "attention" Im just not a good faker :winkwink: :haha:

hrumph! i feel the same way! i've never felt so unsexy in my entire life! i hope my sex drive returns someday!

lol you guys are hilarious...."occupado" is right! I don't know what's gotten into me, but whenever I'm not feeling yucky, and sometimes even when I am, I can't get enough! Just hugging DH gets me all riled up! Unfortunately, he has somewhat of the "occupado" mentality as well and is reluctant to get down and dirty (unless it's an emergency and he can't hold out any longer). The weird thing is, I strictly only want BD (or a footrub!)..everything else is too sensitive and/or painful to touch right now.....I've actually told him the rule is anything between my pelvic bone and my neck is off limits. :haha: He's such a good sport. I must say ladies, for all the smack the world talks about men (and all the smack I personally talk about men sometimes), I think we all got pretty lucky with the ones we found!

PS: for the record, I don't think there's anything that qualifies as TMI on this board.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->