November 2012 Due Dates

Are any of you ladies itchy?? I cannot stop scratching my belly, back, legs and arms!! So annoying!!

i itch until i bleed on my legs, esp. behind my knees! its been cold in boston and i cant even take a warm shower because its painful!

ok girls i need your help.

i know that its normal to have no bump or weight gain at 17 weeks but for some reason today it hit me bad and i got depressed and felt there is something wrong. like where is my bump?? i asked my husband if he thought i changed shape but it was slow since march, so maybe i didnt notice? he said my boobs MIGHT be a bit bigger. i said "i have a push up bra on" haha.

someone tell me to relax! :(

So glad it's not just me with 0 sex drive! I think we've done it 3 times since I got pregnant!

oh my gosh ladies - no such thing at TMI on here!!
on the sex drive front - hhmmm I've become a bit of a rabbit! (as long as I have energy!) Weekends are usually a bit of a fest for him! He is not complaining!

Itchy - yup got that too!! back, arms, legs, head, bump, nipples!! Most times I have to find ladylike ways of relieving the itch!!

wishfulmom2b - I had no sign of a bump till last week when I was almost 18 weeks! No need to worry, your bump will come in time. Some bumps take longer to pop out.

I have been super itchy too!! I have even noticed my hair seems a bit dryer. I know its completly normal but its annoying :wacko: I always forget to put my lotion on after my shower. Speaking of are you ladies remembering to take your prenatal vitamins? Some days I forget and then I feel really guilty :nope:

Is it totally terrible if we don't take them? I am rubbish at taking tablets but was taking Vit D and iron but since my morning sickness I gag at the slightest thing and last week throw up all over my bedroom carpet after taking the tiniest iron tablet so I haven't dared take anything since. Apparently my blood levels are all ok?

oh! the itchiness! i really thought it was all in my head! ack! i can't talk about it. it's making it worse!

every now and then i think i do forget to take my prenatal vitamin...or at least i honestly can't remember if i took it and then i worry that if i go to take another one, i'll be doubling up (which i also worry about). i'm such a scatterbrain. i think i need one of those old person compartmentalized pill holders.

Things will get better as time goes on, some people dont have sex their entire pregnancy becuase they just dont feel it. Some people have NO sex drive and others cant get enough just the difference in peope.
Just like if this is your first pregnancy its normal not to start showing until you are between 18-20 weeks. Your body is still changing and getting used to everything, with my first son I didnt show anything major until almost 20 weeks and then it was BAM, belly..This time I am having twins and starting showing earlier.
The itchness is normal also, just try to keep it lotioned up all the time, it gets worse the later into pregnancy you get, its just from your skin streching all over. Shea butter works wonders but you have to reply during the day like two or three times .
Sounds like everyone is having good pregnancies. Off to work I go for the day!
Happy Wednesday

OH MY GOSH I'm just bursting and have to share what I'm planning on putting together for DF for father day!

https://www.laboursoflovebabygifts.co...elt-p-295.html

I'm not buying from them but instead I'm putting one together myself. I already have most of the bits and bobs needed and have ordered the belt and booklet. Will need to buy the goggles and mask though but will do that on my shopping rounds on friday. Cant wait to put it all together now!
He says he isnt doing nappy changes - well now we will see! :haha:

I think my DH is finally learning to love my new body. When the bloat first started I could tell it was a bit of a turn off for him, but now he puts his hands on my belly any chance he gets, talks to the baby, tells me I'm beautiful... I think it's growing on him ;) My sex drive is still a little iffy... it comes in waves. Some days I'm all for it and some days I'm not interested in the least! Poor guy, he's being a good sport though. And the itching! Oh the itching! My nipples have been the worst, but I feel like I'm constantly scratching my belly too. My bump has been the same size for about 3 weeks now (still pretty small, I can just tell a difference when I look down, everyone else says it looks like maybe I ate a bit too much at lunch :haha:), but I can't stop scratching! My body butter does help, but come mid-day when I don't have it with me, I'm scratching up a storm!

Ah, I love you ladies! Interesting conversations today!

As far as vitamins, I have heard that they are more for mother's sake than baby's. Baby will take everything it needs and mom gets what's left over. If you eat really well you'll probably be fine. I do think there are gummy vitamins you can take if you can't swallow pills.

Looks like the link I posted for the tool belt doesnt work - here is a different link.
Hope it works this time

https://babydreamsnappycakes.bttrad...d=86F367DA4E13762FE040BB0A472B6593&mediaIdx=4

Or even this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daddys-B...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3a757b465d

Looks like the link I posted for the tool belt doesnt work - here is a different link.
Hope it works this time

https://babydreamsnappycakes.bttrad...d=86F367DA4E13762FE040BB0A472B6593&mediaIdx=4

Or even this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daddys-B...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3a757b465d

^:rofl:^

We haven't had sex since conception. My dh is very turned off by my body. Fine with me. :winkwink:
I have a rash on my upper belly. Just started a couple of days ago. It doesn't feel itchy, but I have been putting lotion on my belly. I am not sure if it is from the lotion or not. Dr Google stresses me out. I know that it is a symptom of something, but I am afraid to look.
I forget to take my prenatal about once a week and I feel super guilty about it too. I am trying to be better. I was really good about it all thru TTC and thru my 1st tri, but for some reason I am forgetting now. I sometimes forget I am preggers.

Have even found a 'baby and daddy nap schedule' and 'Toolbelt tips'! :rofl:
Lets see if I can remember how to add pics!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/NewDaddyToolbelt-Tips1.jpg

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/NewDaddyToolbelt-Nap1.jpg

Cute idea, skweek!

I definitely "popped" sometime in my 16th week. Some people will prob just think that I look chubby, but the people who know me immediately think I'm looking pregnant these days. I'm also really short (5') and pretty petite, and since I have a pretty short torso, there's nowhere else for this baby to go but OUT! Haha

How tall are you, wishful?

I popped this week at 18 weeks and I have to say for the 1st time since getting pregnant I like my body with it's bump and I'm lucky my OH does too. However zero sex drive, totally nada! which i feel guilty about but OH is very patient...good thing he may be waiting a while unless I have a moment.

My skin has got really dry too but not itchy, I'm using bio oil, no idea if it makes any difference to itchiness though.

Love the baby and daddy nap schedule!

I can't wait to pop. Right now I just feel fat. :(

I don't like this not feeling pregnant at all time. Obviously I'm glad the morning sickness has lessened considerably, but I'd love to feel kicks or have a big beautiful bump. I know it's only a matter of a few weeks, but I'm feeling impatient right now.

Is anyone here on or considering getting WIC? We are going to apply soon. What with one income and our daughter and another baby on the way we could use the help. Me going back to work isn't an option right now. I should have inquired about it today, but now it's too late.

I can't wait to pop. Right now I just feel fat. :(

I don't like this not feeling pregnant at all time. Obviously I'm glad the morning sickness has lessened considerably, but I'd love to feel kicks or have a big beautiful bump. I know it's only a matter of a few weeks, but I'm feeling impatient right now.

Is anyone here on or considering getting WIC? We are going to apply soon. What with one income and our daughter and another baby on the way we could use the help. Me going back to work isn't an option right now. I should have inquired about it today, but now it's too late.

Ditto :( I feel like people at work just think I've "let myself go". I'm sure in just a few weeks it'll change, but I'm not loving the fat feeling.

We recently decided to go for WIC as well. I had a really hard time coming to that point, but I am the only income so I'm not sure we'll have a lot of choice. DH will be in his PhD program for 2 more years (eek!)....something's gotta give. I've heard it's relatively easy, the only downside is you have to "requalify" every few months and I've heard it's a pain in the butt to actually use when you buy groceries. I guess we'll find out!

Did you know that as a pregnant woman you count as two people? I just found that out recently, which means we qualify for it now instead of having to wait until LO arrives.

@CAvalleygirl i am 4 feet 11!!! and a size 2 regularly. this is not me bragging its me freaking out because i feel like you... shouldnt i have a bump too?!?! i have no torso either. ahh i worry too much but cant help it.

Halfthyme- I was aware of that actually. A friend of mine started WIC when she was pregnant with her first. I remember her and her husband giving me peanut butter because neither of them liked it! I seem to remember the WIC coupons being a pain in the butt. I did not realize the bit about requalifying every few months. Sounds annoying. But we won't have a choice.

I know part of this fat feeling for me is because I've put on more weight than I should have due to poor diet and lack of will to exercise. Almost makes me miss work, at least it kept me moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->