November 2012 Due Dates

Haha...that's hilarious about the peanut butter -- I had a similar experience with my sister and beans. I didn't even know about WIC until she had to go on it, it's nice to know someone who has been through it. Maybe the requalifying thing changes from state to state?

Don't be too hard on yourself -- being pregnant is hard enough by itself, I can't even imagine how much more exponentially difficult it must be with having a cute little one running around (and she is adorable btw!). I think you get brownie points -- and all the guiltless brownies you can stomach -- for surviving!

@CAvalleygirl i am 4 feet 11!!! and a size 2 regularly. this is not me bragging its me freaking out because i feel like you... shouldnt i have a bump too?!?! i have no torso either. ahh i worry too much but cant help it.

Wishful, I wouldn't worry too much about it. My best friend's entire family is pretty petite (they're all 4'10-5'2). Two of her cousins (the shortest in the family at 4'10 and 4'11) were pregnant last year at the same time and neither of them popped until 24 weeks! You would not have believed they were pregnant... my friend on the other hand is the tallest of the family (a whopping 5'2) and she is 13 weeks pregnant right now and already has a bump. Everyone's body is different and your build can affect the way you carry.

thanks for that. your friends family sounds cute. just like us! my mom is 4'10'' and all my aunts under 5' :) i will be more patient!

i hope u dont mind but bulging in but i seen bookity and halfthyme were talking about WIC. the WIC checks arent all that bad. at first i was a lil confused but within two or three times doing i i had it down packed lol. ive been on WIC since i was 4 weeks preggo wth my daughter.. and here in the state of florida u do not have to requlify every few months. ut we have to go every few months to either just pick up ur wic checks or have an assesment done i hoe that helps u two!!

So...yesterday was the worst day of my life. The baby in my tummy is doing alright but my 3 year old baby broke her arm. :( Absolute worst feeling ever! We are waiting to go to a children's hospital and they will decide if she needs surgery or just a hard cast. Husband and I are hoping and praying she won't need surgery...

Oh No, Ashley! You are having a rough time of it these days. I hope your daughter doesn't need any surgery. Poor darling. I hope things get better :hugs:

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. Very nervous and excited to know which team we are on.

Oh no ashley, sorry to hear that. I hope she doesn't need surgery.

ashley! that's awful! :hugs: i'm so sorry you guys are going through this. saying a prayer right now that your dd doesn't need surgery and makes a speedy recovery!!!

Thanks ladies. I keep thinking about how excited she was for my mom to be off work for summer vacation and she loves the water and couldn't wait to play in the little pools and sprinklers and now that's not going to happen for 4-6 weeks. Ahh...
I almost passed out 2x while we were in the ER. They thought they were going to have to admit me. It was not fun. I felt better this morning when she was talking and laughing and she hasn't actually cried in pain all day just really uncomfortable.
Viking-Looking forward to hearing what team you are on!

Ashley, breaking a bone is no fun. I haven't experienced a broken bone in that way since I was a toddler, but I had foot surgery last year. They removed a terrible bunion and to do it they broke a bone in my foot and shaved some bone away too. It was SO painful for the first two days. The Percocet didn't even help the pain at all for the first two days. But after that it helped. I only needed it for four days and then after that I was good with just Tylenol and Advil. Just a couple more days and she should be feeling much better. It will still hurt but it won't be agonizing. Poor darling. I hope she heals faster than I did being a youngster.
:hugs: gotta be tough for mommy watching her little one suffer.

Ashley - Oh no, Hope you little DD has a speedy recovery! Breaking bones is not fun esp at that age and in summer!

Viking - eagerly waiting for news of which team you are on.

AFM - off to do some maternity clothes shopping! I desperately need some work clothes that fit! Any excuse for a shopping trip! hehe

Oh Ashley big :hugs:

Viking im suuuper jealouse. I was suppose to have my scan today as well but at my last appointment they pushed it back a week due to the anterior placenta. I cant wait to hear what team your on!!

As for me today marks my 18 weeks and the one week countdown until my scan. I want a girl, but my mommy senses are telling me boy so much that I have been telling everyone I would bet them i have a little man on my hands. My company gave us a big bonus on our checks so this weekend we are purchasing a new rocker recliner for mommy and some new clothes as well. And its also a three day weekend for me so im excited :happydance:

I am crazy anxious for our gender scan next Saturday!! I cannot wait! I keep calling the baby "he", then "she", so it'll be nice when I can definitively say one or the other :)

Viking - can't wait to hear your news!! :)

Ashley - when my brother was 5 he broke his arm. I remember my mom putting garbage bags over his cast and duct taping the top of the bag to his skin so water couldn't leak in and he'd run wild in the backyard through the sprinklers. I'm sure it hurt when they took the tape off, but maybe you could come up with some sort of contraption like that so your little one can still enjoy the water for the next 4-6 weeks

Well....
We are team :pink:
Pics are in my journal if anyone is interested. I'm on my cell phone now and can't post them here.

welcome bugaboobaby :hugs:

YAY VIKING!!! Congrats on your little ladybug!!!

SO ladies what is the talley so far for girls/boys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->