November 2012 Due Dates

welcome, bugaboo!!! :flower:

viking!!! huge congrats on your little lady!!! so excited for you!

Thanks ladies for all your kind words and advice! :) Today she is actually feeling better, hasn't asked for medicine all day. We got a call from the childrens hospital and her appt isn't until Tuesday. So, we continue to wait and pray that she won't have surgery.
Tuesday was the day my ultrasound was scheduled so I had to reschedule...ahh...so much goin on around my house!
Congrats Viking on the girl!
I keep saying I'm going to update the front page and then things keep coming up it seems. When I get some time I plan to go through and change it up! :)

Ashley ... at some point can I be added to the front page? :) I'm due on the 5th xx

Okay...I am changed up the front.
Please let me know if I missed anyone.
Also, from here on out if you want to tell us the name you chose for your precious baby let me know and I will add that too!

So far, we have 5 girls and 3 boys that I see...but I may have not went far enough back...so let me know!

Congrats on the girl Viking!! So exciting!!!

Ashley -- so sorry to hear about your little girl! Glad to hear she's doing better today. You must be exhausted! I was quite the accident-prone child, and I have to tell you the garbage bag and duct tape trick really works for casts! They also sell snug little rubber bags that fit over the cast I think. Best wishes for your sweet girl, keep us updated!

I am having twin girls, I am about 90% sure they are going to be Cadence Colleen and MacKenzie Grace
Cadence is pretty set its the other one that we are having trouble with, so far is Mackenzie, Parker or Peyton with the middle name Grace......but that could change anytime in the next 4 months

think we are naming our boy murray. its my moms maiden name. no idea on middle name though.. driving me nuts!

i like carter as a middle name with murray. i don't know why. it just popped into my head. but it all depend on how it sounds with your last name too.

omg carter was my husbands 2nd name choice for a boy!!!

murray carter eaton.

sounds okay? our last name is tough..

I like Murray Carter and Murray James.
AMM1031-I knew there was someone in here with twins!! I love both names! :) "Kenzie" is so close to my oldest daughter Kelsie so I love that! :)

Our little boy going to be Oscar Henry, Oscar a name we both liked and Henry in a family name for me.

We started throwing names around last night. I'm pretty sure we are having a girl but will have to wait about 2 weeks to find out - that is if baby decides to cooperate with the sonographer!
HURRY UP MR POSTMAN!!! I WANT MY APPOINTMENT LETTER NOW!!!

I really liked the names Freya and Carys but DF doesnt like either for a first name. So I mentioned Isabella with either Freya or Carys as a second name. He is not so keen on Isabella but likes Isabelle. So might settle on Isabelle Freya Gasson.
If its a boy - will have to start thinking of names then!

I keep getting Braxton-Hicks. I get them a few times most days now. My entire abdomen just suddenly goes really tight, like a band being stretched and pulled round my back and tummy. Not painful, not even uncomfortable really, just one of those things that I'm very aware of. It does seem early on in my pg to be getting them so I did a quick web search - some sites say second-time mums get 'em from 16 weeks, but other sites say you shouldn't be getting them until at least the end of second tri. Ho hum. What to think!

Finally the post(wo)man arrives!! And she comes bearing the news of all news today!! Got my 20 week scan appointment through!! :wohoo: :happydance:!!! 25 June at 10:25am!! The count down to finding out if we are team pink or blue commences!!

omg carter was my husbands 2nd name choice for a boy!!!

murray carter eaton.

sounds okay? our last name is tough..

Funny, Carter will be out little ones middle name if it's a boy. It was my great grandmothers maiden name and so a family tradition as both my Grandad and father's middle name was given as Carter. I love it as a name too which is a bonus!

Don't worry the first name will be Joshua, not Murray though :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"