November 2012 Due Dates

POAS addict here too :blush: I spent £35 on tests in the past 2 days, only have 3 left, must be a good girl :haha: Still not sure if I am using my FRER tomorrow morning or Sunday morning. x x x

Fortunately the 2 digi's from boots were only £12.99!!! so not too bad
hehe

Hello ladies!!

Question for you. Has anyone BD since they got there BFP?

I am super paranoid. Everytime DF and I would BD around AF, she would show up promptly within a day. Since I am just shy of my 4 weeks and AF wasnt expected until next week, im scared. :shy:

I know it's silly and that BD cant make you MC, but wondered if any other ladies were in the same boat.

i just thought i would let the new comers know that there is also another thread for the november mommys if they wat to join here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/893357-november-sparklers-2012-mommies.html

Hello ladies!!

Question for you. Has anyone BD since they got there BFP?

I am super paranoid. Everytime DF and I would BD around AF, she would show up promptly within a day. Since I am just shy of my 4 weeks and AF wasnt expected until next week, im scared. :shy:

I know it's silly and that BD cant make you MC, but wondered if any other ladies were in the same boat.

My last pregnancy we :sex: when I was about 4+2 and I had some spotting afterwards which is completely normal but it still freaked me out and put me off :sex: for quite some time. This time around I am going to wait at least until 6 weeks. I totally get how you are feeling.

Thank you. Im happy im not the only one that feels that way. Especially with the twinges and fatigue

so i only found out today but i am having to force myself to eat.. anyone else having issues eating? i dont feel sick to my stomach but everything smells strong. plus i have 2 cold sores since 9DPO.

We haven't changed how often we bd - although I think if I had spotting afterwards I would feel different about it.

I wish I was forcing myself to eat :dohh:. Your right, your senses do highten when pregnant. Smell and taste can be your best friend, or your biggest foe. For me EVERYTHING i eat taste the best its ever taste. So even though im not hungry, I cant keep myself full.

We haven't changed how often we bd - although I think if I had spotting afterwards I would feel different about it.

If I have spotting Im afraid I will be completly turned off to BD. That would make for a cranky DF, and an unhealthy relationship. He is VERY understanding and said their is no rush, we have bigger things to think about. Im pretty lucky, maybe if I give it a few weeks and we ease back into things, I will feel better about it.

Actually we havnt bd'd since! Havnt noticed to be honest far to tired hehe!!

Omg Nicole, pizza hut!! I'm well jealous, I seem to just want pizza at the mo

Happy Saturday ladies :) altho the weather is pretty miserable here today, I swept the decking and cleaned off the table and chairs in the garden yesterday in hope the sun would be out

Morning all,

Melly I was also just as scared to :sex: kept thinking it will cause a MC! and I dont want that! I have waited far too long to get to this point to mess it up now.
We did :sex: last night - and touch wood - all is fine at the mo.

As for forcing myself to eat - not a problem there - fortunately. I am anxiously awaiting the nausea and MS!! I hate getting sick!!!
Cravings - whats that? still no major preference to any food.
When is this all meant to set it?
Yup this is my first pregnancy ever and I just turned 36 2 weeks ago. HELP

I didn't have morning sickness at all, I felt a bit iffy but other than that nothing do you might also be one of the lucky ones!

I sure hope I am one of the lucky ones to not get MS at all!! FXed!!

I got my 'morning' sickness last night. I blame my husband for suggesting Indian food. I took the dogs into the garden to pee before bed and the next thing I knew I was bent over losing some of my dinner. At first I was actually delighted and my husband was as giddy as a child at Christmas at a pregnancy symptom that was in some way tangible to him.

After a while though I stopped enjoying it. I just wanted to go to sleep but every time I lay down I could feel the urge to be sick. I found sucking some sour apple sweets helped. But my stomach didn't settle fully until about 7am after I ate a few dry crackers.

I'm never eating a big meal late at night again.

I have been fourtunate with my first pregnancy, and so far this one that I had no MS. Yesterday however, I hadnt ate breakfast (im really bad about doing that) and did get a rolling feeling to my tummy. Once I ate I felt fine. FX'd that the MS stays away.

So when is everyones first doctors appointment? I have to wait intil the
30th. Seems so far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"