November 2012 Due Dates

How exciting Mrs. 326! Our other girl name was Audrey :) So, I love it (no matter how you decide to spell it!)

So, yesterday we took Kelsie to the children's hospital and they had to do another x-ray on her arm and luckily the break hadn't moved in the 6 days and so they just put it in a hard cast! Such a relief! I don't know how I would have handled my 3 year old going in for surgery...aahhh!!

All the stress, had me cramping so bad last night. So ever since I have had really bad menstrual like cramps and they aren't going away. I have just been relaxing and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I don't know what to do at this point...

17 weeks here today! Think I felt baby poking me too!

It's between Andie or Audry at this point - so hard to make a final decision. It might just be "baby A" until birth if it is a girl... then we can decide after she's here... if it is a she. If it's a he we don't have to worry bc we're set on that name :)

Sorry to hear about the cramping, Ashley. Stay hydrated and relax, hopefully that will help! Hope you start feeling better... and so glad to hear your little girl doesn't need surgery! I'm sure it was a massive relief!

Woohoo to 20 weeks Ashley and baby girl not needing surgery.

Bookity thats when I started feeling baby poking me too. Since then it is constant and harder, i love it :cloud9:

I finally got round to taking a bump pic. Took this last night so was 19w 3d!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg

Mrs326 - Funny, I just watched all 6 seasons of Dawsons Creek on Netflix, so Andie and Audry jump out at me for that reason. Wondering if you were thinking of Andie as a nickname for Andrea? Just curious.

Ashley - Happy to hear your daughter doesn't need any surgery! Did you get a waterproof cast? Hope she is able to play in the water soon! Hope your cramping eases up. Take it easy and drink lots of water!

Mrs326 - Funny, I just watched all 6 seasons of Dawsons Creek on Netflix, so Andie and Audry jump out at me for that reason. Wondering if you were thinking of Andie as a nickname for Andrea? Just curious.

Too funny! I never watched Dawson's Creek - are there characters with those names on the show? And Andie is a name I heard on a movie that I really liked (actually, it was from "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"). Her name was Andie Anderson. I didn't know it was a nickname for Andrea until my dad said something to me about that... so, nope! Just a name I liked :) DH likes it too and it has been so hard finding girls names we both agree on.

Yeah, both were on for a couple seasons, but not the same ones. Both actually dated the same main character, lol.

I do think Andie sounds nice, but my brother's name is Andrew and I've called him Andy my whole life, so it's not a name I would ever consider.

Congrats on all the pokes and week-landmarks! Some days I swear time just drags, but then other days I realize that we're all about to hit the 5 month mark (and if you're cool like Ashley then you already have lol!)....crazy!

I thought of Ginger the other night for a girl's name (especially if she pops out with red hair like her parents did) and suggested it to DH and it did NOT go over well.......I wish I could have taken a picture of his face! He looked like I'd suggested 'fork' or something equally crazy lol.

PS: Mrs, Andie is super cute for a girl! Can't wait til you find out!

PPS: Ashley -- what a HUGE relief she doesn't need surgery! Hope she heals fast! Kids are so resilient!

love andie for a girl!

got my 20 week scan (at 18w5d) tomorrow!! already know baby is a boy but still excited to see him again. hope everything looks okay.. i always freak out before ultrasounds.

Thanks everyone. Definitely a huge relief! She didn't get a waterproof cast but she goes back on July 6th to get it off! :) So she'll still have plenty of time to play in the water and she'll have it off before her birthday in August.

Wow loving all the names.

I love carter as a boy and Amelia-Louise for a girl

Lou xx

How many of u ladies know what u are having?

Louis xx

I LOVED Dawsons Creek, watched every episode and the rerun too!
I know we are having two girls
Cadence Colleen and MacKenzie Grace, and i actually have an appointment today in about an hour, so I think i get to see them again today YEAH!

How many of u ladies know what u are having?

Louis xx

Loob - There are a few that already know and more of us will soon find out! (we have our gender scan in 2 DAYS!) :)

If you check the first page, Ashley has done a good job keeping up with who's on the board, what they're having, and the baby's name (if it's been decided). :)

BTW - I love the names you have picked for your LO

Eeeeeeeekkkkk gender scan tomorrow at 9am!! We'll be finding out if it's a teeny tinny peeny or vaginee hiihiii! Congrats to all the other ladies that have had their scans!

Eeeeeeeekkkkk gender scan tomorrow at 9am!! We'll be finding out if it's a teeny tinny peeny or vaginee hiihiii! Congrats to all the other ladies that have had their scans!

Me too!! And im also at 9 am!! I can NOT wait!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->