November 2012 Due Dates

So when is everyones first doctors appointment? I have to wait intil the
30th. Seems so far away.

I get to see my doctor on Monday morning!!! :wohoo:!!!
This doctor is going to be over the moon as she is the doc who removed my coil almost a year ago and then referred me for fertility treatment only 6 months ago!!
Can't wait to see her!!!

I haven't gotten any MS yet or cravings. I definitely feel like I could snack more, but I'm trying to watch myself because I don't want to be that girl that balloons in her first trimester.

How about sleep though? I literally cannot sleep through the night. I am up for an hour or two every night and then up at 6 like clockwork. So tired!

I didn't have any morning sickness first time around, but for some reason I don't think I'll get quite as lucky this time. I've felt a little bit 'off' a couple of times so far, but nothing that I can call morning sickness yet.

I haven't got any doctors appointments, everything goes through the midwives (a private company, but paid for by the NHS - if you live in Merseyside, definitely check it out!!). I've already seen the midwife (Karla) at 5 weeks, will next see her for my scan at 7 weeks (the 13th)

I didn't have any morning sickness first time around, but for some reason I don't think I'll get quite as lucky this time. I've felt a little bit 'off' a couple of times so far, but nothing that I can call morning sickness yet.

I haven't got any doctors appointments, everything goes through the midwives (a private company, but paid for by the NHS - if you live in Merseyside, definitely check it out!!). I've already seen the midwife (Karla) at 5 weeks, will next see her for my scan at 7 weeks (the 13th)

My name is Carla - not often I come across people with the same name as me!!
You are sooo lucky to have a private service that is paid for by NHS!!!
I'm seeing my GP on Monday morning! She will refer me to the midwife.
Goodness knows when I will get to see her.
Fortunately for me (working at a school) we have a sure start centre on our school premises.

So how is everyone this morning? Today I woke up with the usual morning sickness, boobs still sore but not as bad as some days. AND today is my b-day. Ugg 36. Last night was funny though. DH was so impatient to give me my presents yesterday that he kept us up till midnight to give them to me. One was a steam mop i have been begging for for a while to use on our wood floors. Will make my work load for keeping the floors clean(even with a hubby, 3 dogs, and 2 cats) much easier. My most favorite though was a small, hand held video camera. He said it is for us to make all our future memories with. I was in shock when he gave it to me. No one has ever gotten me something so expensive. He is hoping to record a lot of memories over the next 9 months and also the labour and birth(we will have to discuss that. lol).

So today so far has been a really good day. Sucks that he is working right now though. lol

Aw, that is so sweet!!!! He was so excited. What a doll!

My boobs are a little sore today. They haven't been so far. No MS. And it can stay well away!

So how is everyone this morning? Today I woke up with the usual morning sickness, boobs still sore but not as bad as some days. AND today is my b-day. Ugg 36. Last night was funny though. DH was so impatient to give me my presents yesterday that he kept us up till midnight to give them to me. One was a steam mop i have been begging for for a while to use on our wood floors. Will make my work load for keeping the floors clean(even with a hubby, 3 dogs, and 2 cats) much easier. My most favorite though was a small, hand held video camera. He said it is for us to make all our future memories with. I was in shock when he gave it to me. No one has ever gotten me something so expensive. He is hoping to record a lot of memories over the next 9 months and also the labour and birth(we will have to discuss that. lol).

So today so far has been a really good day. Sucks that he is working right now though. lol

Happy Birthday!!! How sweet of your honey! :D

Nicole - Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have had the best day ever!!! Your OH is such a sweety!!! My DF refused to let me open any of my pressie till the morning!! and I'm not talking about after midnight! I'm talking about after 7am!!!

Viking - bbs just a little sore - hang on girl!! You should experience my bbs!!! My bbs were always sore after OV but oh my gosh!!!! these take the cake!!! BBs have never been this sore!!! I was already a 32G before BFP - what will I have a few weeks time? Madonna bra here we come!!

Nicole - Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have had the best day ever!!! Your OH is such a sweety!!! My DF refused to let me open any of my pressie till the morning!! and I'm not talking about after midnight! I'm talking about after 7am!!!
!!

THanks. lol He was way more anxious then I was. I like to wait till the actual day. He wanted to give them to me yesterday after work. I begged him to wait. So his compromise was to wait till midnight.

Hi hope everybody is ok and having good weekends! I still have no symptoms at all not even mildly sore boobs, don't know whether to be grateful or worried! I did take another test last night and it was still positive so that at least was reassuring.
Wonder if i will wake up with ALL symptoms in one go one morning soon, then i'll wish i was still symptomless!

Ohhh I am sure some symptoms will start happening sooner or later..I'm having sore boobs off and on... Very tired....starving constanting...and peeing lots...oh and my sleep is very restless up usually twice a night...and not necessarily to pee just restless...

Just not the MS please!!! thats all I ask for !!!
DOnt mind the restless legs/sleep, peeing, increased hunger and metalic taste! Just not the MS!!! Please oh please

hiya, my due date is around 3rd of november.
I had a little boy in April 2011 and am really excited to do it all again:thumbup: With him I had MS from 8-22wks so im hoping its different this time :haha: Only symptoms im having is a tugging/soreness in my stomach muscles like I had with Leo, so I can remember that well! No nausea yet (apart from OH eating tuna today but thats a normal trhing for me to hate the smell of)
I cant sleep without my curved pregnancy pillow already! I just cant get comfortable :shrug: I was on the implant til 9th of january, bled til the 11th, had my period 1st of February then got BFP on 27th feb. Not too sure on dates yet because of it
Hope everyone is well :flower:

:hi: Hi Inge!!!!

No symptoms here apart from the usual cramping, I have to keep running to the toilet cos it feels like AF is on her way. I think I'll keep worrying until I get a nice dark line on a test x x x

I just found out today at 10 dpo, I am 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I should be due around November 13th!

Hi hope everybody is ok and having good weekends! I still have no symptoms at all not even mildly sore boobs, don't know whether to be grateful or worried! I did take another test last night and it was still positive so that at least was reassuring.
Wonder if i will wake up with ALL symptoms in one go one morning soon, then i'll wish i was still symptomless!

i don't have any either. with dd i had nothing till 38ish weeks when my feet turned into elephant feet, but i was comfortable and still worked until i went into labour, they just looked hideous and would only fit into flip flops. some pregnancies don't have much in symptoms. try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->