November 2012 Due Dates

Ok talking of cake - here are the pics of my gender reveal cake! :haha:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Genderrevealcake3.jpg

It was absolutely delicious and so light!! Could have eaten the entire cake without feeling too guilty

so cute! i want a piece!!!

but i guess i can't complain much. dh is in the kitchen cooking me up a big stack of pancakes. (yes, i'm being breakfast naughty today)

I used to have a massive sweet tooth before getting pregnant... now, I can't stand it! I should've known it was a boy from the beginning... I've never passed up frozen yogurt or cake in my life until now! :haha:

and finally here is the scan pic (with a pink bow just because I can! hehe )

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/pinkbow.jpg

Ha! Cute! Love the bow!

I really really want that cake. God, just any cake... I must be having another girl, I want nothing but sweet stuff. Brownies, cake, and ice cream! :)

Two more weeks before I find out which team I'm on this time! Agh! It's so hard to wait!

I know, The last 2 weeks seem to have dragged by for me! but since then the time is just flying by! YAY!!! Just over 2 weeks till my next MW appointment

I will admit the cake was just heavenly! it was sooo light but covered in cream! Eating a second equally big portion is not a problem!

i've been wanting salty things too.. but my husband has a sweet tooth so we always have baked goods in the house... yum!

its also been hot here and another 90+ heat wave is on its way so ice cream and pops it is!

We have been in the 100s all week!! 102 on Monday, 105 yesterday, 105 today, and expected to reach 107 tomorrow! Last year we had a 41 day streak of over 100 degree weather... but that didn't start until the END of July! I can't imagine what the rest of this summer is going to be like... and with me getting bigger and bigger, I'm definitely not looking forward to it. Thank goodness my in-laws live near by and have a nice shaded pool :)

You should all come to the UK, it appears that we no longer have a summer! ;)

Ah, just had the first coca cola in 4 months... Overcoming aversions!! Yay! Not that drinking coke is something I should WANT to be doing in the first place. Haha.

my dr told me to have a glass of coca cola when i get my tension headaches so it cant be THAT bad.

no one with a pool around here but we have beaches!! i wish there was some shade though.. but i swim the entire time and re-apply sunscreen constantly :)

skweek - that is very bad of you putting up pictures of yummy looking cake when there is none in my house! ;)

I have a glass of diet pepsi every morning or I can't function ..... it's like having a morning cup of coffee :haha:

Here is my little man!!! his mouth is open...hes totally my child, and he punched me during the ultra sound so hes my husbands child too!!! Good mix of the too of us:haha: Anyhow you can see his little hands and a leg too:)

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
There's beaches here too, but the lake usually is too freezing for my liking. It's not til August that it's warm enough for me to get in it.

Holls - what a handsome little man you have there :)

We have tons of pools around here! We're in North Texas so we don't really have beach access, but we do have a lot of lakes. We'll go out on the boat a few times each summer with friends, but with no shade it can be draining and we always come back ridiculously burned (regardless of how much sunscreen we use - the TX sun is intense!). When I was in East TX we had access to the Gulf of Mexico, but it's not necessarily water I would swim in... so, there were a lot of pools there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->