November 2012 Due Dates

I just found out today at 10 dpo, I am 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I should be due around November 13th!

Yay congrats!! I due the day before you and found out at 10dpo too :)

Ok ladies, this may be tmi but...

My DH and I had sex and I had an orgasm and then experienced cramping afterwards for about a minute. It freaked me out but now it's gone. Does anyone know what this was??

I don't know for sure what it was...but an orgasm is basically the contraction and then relaxation of muscles. So it would make sense that after having one, the already stretching/crampy uterus would be a bit cranky?

I am sure it is nothing to worry about!

My DH and I had sex and I had an orgasm and then experienced cramping afterwards for about a minute. It freaked me out but now it's gone. Does anyone know what this was??

I had the same thing - although was only mild cramping.

Hiya... About 3 days ago this happened to me. Im fine now but just really worried about having it again xxx

Question of the day for ya ladies.

Do any of you have a physically demanding job? Do you think I should tell my supervisor (even though its early) that im pregnant?

The reason I ask is like the rest of you, my energy is zapped and im exhausted. And I dont know about the rest of you but my mind seems a bit scatter brained and I am forgetfull. :dohh:

My job requires me to carry and climb ladders, as well as lift heavy objects. We also use powerlifting equipment to haul heavy pallets of items and put them in the top rafters. I dont want to be one of those pregnant ladies that cant do anything for herself, or use it as an excuse but it does concern me. The day I found out I was pregnant, was the last day of work for the week for me. So im not sure what to pyhsically expect of my performance once I get their today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :winkwink:

If you are expected to be lifting heavy boxes and such - I would defo be straight in to tell the boss today!. You don't want to run a risk of MC this early on.

Do any of you have a physically demanding job? Do you think I should tell my supervisor (even though its early) that im pregnant?

The reason I ask is like the rest of you, my energy is zapped and im exhausted. And I dont know about the rest of you but my mind seems a bit scatter brained and I am forgetfull. :dohh:

My job requires me to carry and climb ladders, as well as lift heavy objects. We also use powerlifting equipment to haul heavy pallets of items and put them in the top rafters. I dont want to be one of those pregnant ladies that cant do anything for herself, or use it as an excuse but it does concern me. The day I found out I was pregnant, was the last day of work for the week for me. So im not sure what to pyhsically expect of my performance once I get their today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :winkwink:

Hiya... It probably is best that you do tell them so at least they can't expect you to lift such heavy objects. They will more than likely just get someone else to do the very heavy work :D xxx

I would definitely tell them. My job is also demanding, but not like yours. I definitely won't be up to par, but it's not the end of the world. I'm hoping I can get placed in another position until I go out for maternity leave. I already talked to my supervisor. She wasn't very hopeful that they could find me anything, but I told her it doesn't hurt to ask.

I would tell them sooner rather than later as your job sounds very physical. I work in an ED and am wondering the same thing as it's a pretty full on job too.

If your body is use to doing heavy lifting you should be OK in your 1st trimester, it's once your bump starts to appear and you loose your muscle strength in you abdomen that supports your spine that lifting needs to be moderated. I am pretty sure lifting won't increase your risk of miscarriage either.

Once you tell them your boss should do a risk assessment for you and not sure what it's like in the US but do you have occupational health department in your company? they are usually involved in this and can basically set out what you can or can't do and where you can or can't work.

Hope this helps

x

Anyone else having backache? I injured my back years ago and have had problems with my back (and sciatica) on and off since then but today it's come on with a vengeance. It's a symptoms that I am really not enjoying as it can either be a normal pregnancy symptom or a miscarriage sign. I've no abdominal cramps at all though, so fingers crossed it's just a normal pregnancy symptom feeling a bit worse because of an old injury.

Morning everyone. Man what a night. Seemed like i was up every hour on the hour to pee. Then when i woke up this morning i knew i slept wrong on my shoulder. It aches really bad. I have an obvious migraine starting, my boobs hurt like crazy and the morning sicknesz is just awful. But i can still smile and be happy. Why? Because it all tells me this one is way stronger then the ones i lost. And i am still pregnant. So keep the symptoms coming. Lol

Anyone else having backache? I injured my back years ago and have had problems with my back (and sciatica) on and off since then but today it's come on with a vengeance. It's a symptoms that I am really not enjoying as it can either be a normal pregnancy symptom or a miscarriage sign. I've no abdominal cramps at all though, so fingers crossed it's just a normal pregnancy symptom feeling a bit worse because of an old injury.

I can't remember if i wrote about it on this page, but I had a KILLER lower back ache yesterday! It was crazy. I didn't let myself look it up until it was better because I worried what search results I'd find. I was surprised when i did the search how common it is in early pregnancy. It's because high levels of the hormone relaxin are being produced and loosening joints and ligaments. Made me feel MUCH better!

Hi all, just found out this morning I'm pregnant :) I'm 12dpo. My EDD is November 13!!!! Can't wait to chat with you all!

Thank you ladies. :D

I think I will sit down with my supervisor today and let her know whats going on.

Hey Everyone :D im new to 1st tri :D due on 10th November according to online pregnancy thingy ^^ ohhhh all excited :D

Hi Ladies

Can I join? Due date around 7th november
First pregnancy and have no idea what to expect.
Excited and nervous at the same time
:)

Hi Ladies

Can I join? Due date around 7th november
First pregnancy and have no idea what to expect.
Excited and nervous at the same time
:)

Hi natnoodo - I'm also due on 7th November and this is also my first!
Congrats and welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->