November 2012 Due Dates

Hi ladies. Congrats on all the good new from Friday! :)
annie-So sorry that you received negative comments. Unfortunately, it happens, sometimes people say too much. I love the camo, the name, and as far as the baptism goes I have never heard of that either. You do what YOU want honey! :)

Well, I went to Dr. on Friday and I gained a lot of weight...aahhh!! I've gained a total of 18 lbs...I'm not that worried about it....but I am starting to swell a little so I'm sure that has something to do with it. He told me to stay off of my feet and to even sleep with my feet up. So, we'll see...

Hope everyone is doing okay :)

Ashley, I've gained like 16 lbs and about 8 of that was in the last month! Probably doesn't help that I'm craving sweets and eating all the time. Oy. Doc hasn't said a word about it yet, but I only had my u/s yhis last time. Didn't sit down with the doctor.

Anyone else getting enormous boobs? Eesh, I want to order nursing bras & tanks, but not sure if I should size up or not. I know there'll be a few days pp whre they get all engorged, but that won't last. They never did go back down to pre pregnancy size last time though.

i ordered comfortisse bras. they're not quite a supportive as i'm used to, but they've definitely grown with me!

Bookity-I gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks...the only reason I didn't freak out is cause the previous 4 weeks before that I didn't gain anything so I made up for it these past 4 weeks I guess. I, too, feel like I am constantly eating!
I think half of my weight gain is my boobs! Aahhh!! I'm up to a 36DDD/F...ridiculous! I mostly wear sport bras cause its the only thing that is comfortable for me right now. Plus, I'm already leaking!! This pregnancy is crazy!

Every bra I have squishes my boobs together which then equals hot sweaty and ITCHY. Can't stand it. But I need support! I'm in 36/38 DD now which is where I was when my milk really came in last time. I miss my 36C. :(

No leaking for me yet. I'm a little surprised.

I actually bought a 38DD 3 weeks ago that was a little too big but it was so comfortable and had good support and it already is starting to not fit! I don't even know! I was in a 36DD before this pregnancy.

Thanks girls!!

I actually already have 38d boobs and went to go to jc

Damnt sorry!! Didn't mean to post that..

Conti~~~ jcpenny tonight to get me a regular good bra so I don't have to wear a. Nursing bra till right before due date and after... My boobs really r getting fuller they r getting bigger I guess since my nipple hangs out my 38d :/

My damn left nipple leaks and leaks and leaks clear stuff!! Been doing it for a week now !! R y'all leaking?? Sometimes it's a lot like size of quarter some times its a little...
I'm worried though bc my right one isn't leaking yet :(

I have she started around 16-18 weeks was twitches and 19 w was kicks!! Now she kicks a lot :)

Congrats wishful!!!! Yay so happy for u!! I'm right behind ya

Today I had my first low blood sugar attack. I do admit it was my fault since it was a quarter till one and I had not eaten yet. Go figure it happened while I was standing in line at a busy sandwich shop, and I could not hardly tell the women what I wanted out of confusion and realization as to what was about to happen if I did not eat, and fast. It was scary and left me feeling like crap!!

Of course this worries me since my glucose test is in a week and a half and I had gestational diabetes with my son. Im hoping this time around I do not, but something tells me with what happend today I probably do. It's exactly what happend to me with my son before they did the test and I found out.

Bleck, im going to take a nap :nope:

Um, I've gained 35 pounds. :dohh: I'm trying to be good, but I find it almost impossible to eat healthy. I'm so tired. And the prep work to get my food ready for work is too much sometimes. I did well for this trip. I only have one more. Then I will have all the time in the world to eat healthier. I swear, I'm not that bad, but carbs just go straight to my fat cells! I only gained 6 pounds in the last month which was better than the previous two months worth of check ups where I had gained 10 pound a piece. :shy: I'm huge.

Viking, don't feel bad. I gained 65 lbs with my first pregnancy, and 50 with my 2nd! before i got pregnant with my first i weighed 124lbs, when I delivered my second less then 2 years later i weighed 201lbs! ugh!! This baby i started out at 144lbs, and i fluctuate between 151 and 155 at 22w 3days. so doing much better this pregnancy. But only because I fear gaining weight so much that I watch what i eat like an obsessed person. :blush: an maybe a little to do with the fact that I am constantly running after a 2 1/2yo and a 3 1/2yo. To be honest, I miss not caring and eating whatever I eat. :wacko: it was much more fun. :winkwink:

viking- i've gained 22 lbs. you're totally not alone. :hugs: i have some days when i'm so hungry i just can't seem to put it down and then other days i practically forget to eat :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->