November 2012 Due Dates

Such good news for everyone today! Way to go on that exam Momma! Congrats on all the happy news!

Has anyone noticed that we all have the same fruit on our tickers but different weeks?

Just back from hols, lovely but got far to hot with my ever expanding bump, no idea how you guys in The States are coping with your heat!

Haven't been able to read through all the post but well done Momma on 100%!! impressive! and Wishful on OH's promotion, great timing! My OH has got onto a great uni course starting this September which in the long run will be much better for all of us :)

So am I a Papaya too?? no idea!

Congrats on all the wonderful news, ladies! :) What a great Friday!!

Has anyone noticed that we all have the same fruit on our tickers but different weeks?

I was noticing the same thing! I think from now until the end we stay on the same fruit for multiple weeks (i.e. I think you and I have been papayas for like 4 weeks now?). Pretty sure we'll move up to eggplants next week at 25. Congrats on the test btw! Go you!!

On an unrelated note, I completed bawled last night for about 10 minutes (sobbing and everything!). Baby girl kept kicking my hand very strongly and I was so incredibly happy/grateful/relieved to feel that amazing feeling that I just completely lost it! DH came home and thought something awful had happened lol. I'm going to blame that one on crazy preggo emotions! :wacko:

Woo hoo I can't wait to be the size of an eggplant .... what is an egg plant? :shrug: lol

Well done mommabarry!!! You doing anything to celebrate?! :)

Woo hoo I can't wait to be the size of an eggplant .... what is an egg plant? :shrug: lol

Well done mommabarry!!! You doing anything to celebrate?! :)

It's an aubergine! :D

I haven't posted in here in a while :haha: xx

@ Charlie, Since OH is coming home this evening (in an hour he is expected to arrive) we are going out to dinner to celebrate.

Doc appointment went well today. Was not impressed with the doctor I had to see, but no worries, I see my regular doc next time. They gave me my papers for my glucose test :sick: and im suppose to schedule it for the 2nd of August.

Hope everyone has a happy weekend :flower:

who as start they babys room?
i can not as i am moving in with fob on the weekend and will star then

Hahaha aubergine = eggplant! I never knew that's what the UK called it! Makes sense, since that's about what color it is. I like the sound of aubergine way better than eggplant (who comes up with naming these foods anyway?).

Happy Friday everyone (or Saturday for you lovely UK ladies), have a great weekend!!

Hahaha aubergine = eggplant! I never knew that's what the UK called it! Makes sense, since that's about what color it is. I like the sound of aubergine way better than eggplant (who comes up with naming these foods anyway?).

Happy Friday everyone (or Saturday for you lovely UK ladies), have a great weekend!!

and saturday to us australian and new zealenders haha

Hey girls!!! Sorry I been mia it's been crazy here!!

I been having Braxton hicks contractions last week and couple today I was worried... But everything is good now expect heart burn and plus it's 1 am and I'm wide awake!!!

I got my feelings hurt today bye my dh aunt I'm naming my little girl bentlie and she been knowing this and told me today they don't like the name!! And I'm also doing her room in camo and pink and lime green and she said ugh I don't like that camo isn't for girls!!!! And the best part I live four hours from my mom n we planning on going to moms for xmas with bentlie and she said I CAN'T go bc baby isn't gonna be baptized!!!! I have never heard of this ever!!! If this is the case they should have to be baptised before leaving hospital!!!! So yea I'm really hurt!! And my dh doesn't understand I guess and he said he never heard of that either!!!

I know it's my kid and my choices but y even brin it up u don't like my name? Well I love the name and so does everyone eles!!!! :(

Sorry for the rant just ughhhhh so crushed!!!!

Annie, sorry to hear about your dh's aunt's negative comments. I think once people settle on a name it isn't right for anyone to weigh in. Unless maybe they chose chlamydia or something, lol. I tol my sis our chosen name and she said "really?" I think it bothers her that the name was my husband's idea and not mine. But Vanessa has grown on me and I'm excited to meet her in November.

The baptism thing I'm not sure. My husband's family believes in infant baptism and I guess they think even babies can go to hell. I can't imagine that to be true. So I guess your aunt doesn't want a four hour trip to "tempt fate" or whatever. That just seems ridiculous though. Is she very religious?

Camo is not my style, but I wouldn't tell someone they couldn't do it. How silly! I'm sure it'll be a great room.

As a Christian I can tell you that you will be fine with driving 4 hours and your baby not being baptized. At our church our pastor wont do baby baptizmes...we do dedication to say that we will raise our child in christ like ways and then when they are big enought to make their own decisions they can choose whatever they want. We feel that if a baby dies before they can make the decision God will take them to Heaven anyways are they are inoccent intil bigger, same thing with kids and adults that are born with disabilities...they cant make that decision, and as for the camo, I think its ADORABLE...and its your decision to name your child whatever you want and I would tell her to stuff it! I hate when other people want to give their opinions without you asking..

Thank y'all so much!!! Y'all made me feel a lot better!!! I got to go eat supper with her tonight ugh.. If they say something I will tell them off not in the mood today!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->