November 2012 Due Dates

It's my first one too, so I feel just like you, excited and nervous all at the same time! :)

Hi Ladies

Can I join? Due date around 7th november
First pregnancy and have no idea what to expect.
Excited and nervous at the same time
:)

My tests finally got darker today, its still pretty fain, but its clearly visible!!!! :happydance: I have been worrying so much with them being so faint! x x x

I can't believe we already have people due nearly halfway through the month.

It's my first one too, so I feel just like you, excited and nervous all at the same time! :)

Hi Ladies

Can I join? Due date around 7th november
First pregnancy and have no idea what to expect.
Excited and nervous at the same time
:)

I know how you are all feeling!!
Quick question - how did you get the words 'teeny bit pregnany under your name? I can't seem to do that.

Welcome new ladies! I will go add you to the group now.
SleepyBaby you are the first due on the 10th! :)

Hey ladies. Have any of you expericned any "let down" in your bb's? Im so nervouse of a MC that if I dont stop worrying im going to cause myself to have one. Today feeling crampy, and I noticed that my breast dont feel as full and heavy as they did which scares me because thats what they do before AF gets here. Once the let down starts, AF shows up. I also noticed that im not as exhausted as I have been the last few days. Then again I was at work and I walk a lot at my job.
I took another test and it still shows positive, but its hard to compare the color of the line since it was a blue dye test unlike the others that are pink. But it was definetly darker than the negative line.

Symptoms come and go...some days are worse then others...my boobs will do that not be nearly as sore at some points then bambmiddle of the night or something they start back up...i wouldn't worry...

Hi All
I'd like to join your wee group if that's OK? My EDD is 9th November.
I'm staying cautious at the moment - this is my first trip to 1st tri group (I'm kind of stuck in pregnancy tests gallery at the moment cause I'm not sure I belong anywhere else!)
I think I'll be a more permanent fixture once I get to 8 weeks - then I'll be looking for a bump buddy without the fear of jinxing it!
Symptoms so far - extreme tiredness (which isn't great as I'm needing to work into the night for most of March!), acid indigestion (only ever get it when I'm pg - I know before I get a BFP!), and for the first time ever, I've got sickness. All three prev. pg have been pretty much, early symptom free...not enjoying the sickness but at the same time, bad means to a great end! :0)
Hope you are all keeping well? xx

Wow tons of women due nov 7th. And I am too lolol! I d live to join you guys.

Has anybody started with stoopid morning sickness????

Thank you Nicoley :hugs:

After tons of research, I read that other women have that too. Its funny how us feeling bad makes us feel good. And when we feel good, then we worry :dohh: Oh the joys of pregnancy. Guess its true, every pregnancy is different. And so far, this one has differed for me.

Hey girls! I'm just new 2 this. I found out on Thursday I was pregnant! I have 2 tell u I'm absolutely petrified. I done 4 home tests and they were all positive, went to my doctor and his was negative. So I went back this morning and they have came back positive but very faint. I think I'm due on November the 4th :) xx

Hey girls! I'm just new 2 this. I found out on Thursday I was pregnant! I have 2 tell u I'm absolutely petrified. I done 4 home tests and they were all positive, went to my doctor and his was negative. So I went back this morning and they have came back positive but very faint. I think I'm due on November the 4th :) xx

Welcome and Good luck! We share the same due date.

Sorry can I change my EDD to Nov. 15th...that makes more sense based on my LMP! Thank you :)

Welcome newbies :)
So I am feeling extremely tired - think its pregnancy plus running around after a 3 year old and a 4 5 month old though and I am feeling really iffy (how I felt with the others as well)
No sore boobs yet though??

Almost no symptoms here apart from gone off food, really not looking forward to the sore boobs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->