November 2012 Due Dates

Thanks ladies! We are lucky to have a cousin and aunt that does ultrasounds. So, our cousin (who is also expecting) offered to do a scan for us. Baby Lanay cooperated and we got some great pictures!

I can't remember, what week does 3rd trimester start?

i have to agree MRS! my SIL got a giftcard for a maid to come in and do a clean right before baby came at her baby shower and i thought it was such a nice and thoughtful gift! had never seen it before at a shower but it makes so much sense!!

looking at a place today to potentially move into.. really hope it works out.. i am having nesting fever and need to start a nursery!!

3rd tri starts at 27 weeks- you're almost there, ashley!

Pity we cant put a maid on a baby registery!! :haha:

I too am desperate to get the nursery sorted! But before I can start putting things into the nursery I need to clear everything out! And unfortunately no one else can do that but me. Suppose I am fortunate to be on summer holidays now!
Now just to get myself motivated enough to sort those boxes and start finding new homes for different things like the linen and my make up!

this is one of the best ideas i've ever heard! you should seriously write up a business plan for this, get it started, and then well the idea off to babies r us. you could make a fortune!!!!!

this is one of the best ideas i've ever heard! you should seriously write up a business plan for this, get it started, and then well the idea off to babies r us. you could make a fortune!!!!!

You think I could earn enough to retire from teaching early? :haha:

oh wouldn't that be great! i was just dreading having to set up my classroom in just ten days :( nothing like dragging desks around in a room with broken air conditioner!

I am really fortunate in that I wont have a class when we start back in Sept. I will be supporting our Special Needs team and doing intervention programmes with specific kids. They thought that as I'm ony there for 6 weeks no point in the class starting with me to get yet another teacher 6 weeks later.

I must say I do like that I dont have to set up a class - just gives me more holiday time!
I dont envy you setting up a class esp with no air con!

the final coat of paint is dry, so we put up the wallpaper border in the nursery today! :happydance: pics in my journal if you want to take a look. can't wait to get some furniture in there!

Hey - here's a random question for you ladies... does anyone else's belly button look like it's about to pop at any minute!? Feels way too early for this to be happening! Right now it's like an "innie/outie"... not quite flat, not quite an outie, and definitely not an innie anymore. Hmm??? :shrug:

i'm not even close to popping out yet, but i have an unnaturally deep bellybutton. i'm surprised i an actually see the bottom of it now!

Maybe that's what it is... my belly button wasn't especially deep to begin with...

Mine has never popped .. but like bexxc my bellybutton is really deep :shrug: ... the only time it pops out is if I cough or sneeze lol

I also have a deep belly button... Never popped out with DD, even at 41+weeks with an 8 1/2 lb baby! Lol

I don't think mine will ever pop? Its just flat skin now? Maybe it is just deep! Interesting...

Mine is about to pop! It's flat now, even with my tummy. In a few weeks I will be taping that baby down :haha:

Mine is sticking out! And yes, I have taped it before! haha...Certain shirts it really shows through. That's where my girls "talk" to the baby, like its a microphone or something. :) My youngest "kisses" the baby too and she always kisses my belly button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->