November 2012 Due Dates

Mine may before this is over. I have a deep one too, but it's already more shallow than it ever got with DD.

my belly button is way too deep to ever pop i think... weird when i think about it haha

I think it will only be a few more weeks before my belly button becomes an outie!! Think it may have popped by now had I not had some extra padding!

I love the talk of LO's talking to bellies! My eldest god-son loves talking to my belly and giving her a hug when I arrive or leave! He is just sooo sweet!

My DS talks tells my belly goodnight when I put him to bed and gives "her" a kiss. Its so adorable listening to him talk to her. He tells me he can't wait for her to get here so he can watch her grow up.

Yesterday my OH brother and his girlfriend had their baby. A baby boy weighing in at 6lbs 2oz. He went to the hospital to visit them and got to feed him. When he arrived back home he was so excited and was telling baby to hurry up and cook :haha: So cute. He is going to make a great father. Of course I already knew this by the way he and my son interact. Its cute when my son slips up and calls him dad and then corrects himself and says "sorry I mean Dylan." OH just laughs and tells him "it's ok, you are my son and you can call me dad." Melts my heart. (if you couldnt tell by this, OH is my sons soon to be step-father)

Awe, it is so sweet to hear about your LOs talking to your bellies :) DH will talk to my belly, but he's so akward about it, LOL! He literally puts his lips on my belly and then talks... it's just muffled sounds, I've tried to explain that sounds are muffled enough in there, he doesn't need to make it any worse! :haha: But hey - I guess baby can still hear his voice so whatever makes DH happy!

Awe, it is so sweet to hear about your LOs talking to your bellies :) DH will talk to my belly, but he's so akward about it, LOL! He literally puts his lips on my belly and then talks... it's just muffled sounds, I've tried to explain that sounds are muffled enough in there, he doesn't need to make it any worse! :haha: But hey - I guess baby can still hear his voice so whatever makes DH happy!

My DH does the same thing! It makes me laugh. I can usually make fun of him for such things, but he's very sensitive about baby stuff. I just laugh to myself knowing that she can hear more of his voice when he's just talking.

My DH does the same thing! It makes me laugh. I can usually make fun of him for such things, but he's very sensitive about baby stuff. I just laugh to myself knowing that she can hear more of his voice when he's just talking.

My DF does the same!! Really makes me laugh some nights as after saying 'night, night' he then puts his ear to my belly, almost waiting for her to reply! :haha: Then when she (obviously) doesn't reply he says that she is silly. I think he is really getting excited and just wants her here now

My husband does that too...but baby Evan replys with a kick most nights!!! At first I thought he was kicking because of the pressure of my husbands head on my stomach. But he kicks up a storm when my husband is talking. If my husband stops talking but keeps his head there the kicks stop too. Now I'm wondering if Evan is responding to daddys voice?!?!?!

It seems to be the combination of him laying his head on my stomach and talking. If he just does one or the other Evan doesn't usually respond.

So heres a fun topic to discuss

To shave or not to shave, that is the question :haha:

Have any of you ladies gave up on trying to groom yet? My ever growing belly is getting in the way of me "taking care" of the downstairs region. Im doing well enough to shave my legs anymore without feeling uncomfortable. But in the same sense, I am uncomfortable not shaving my lady bits and having them exposed. Ugh whats a girl to do :shrug:

I will admit (This might be TMI) I still go for my waxing! The last time was the most painful its been in ages! But will try keep up with the waxing as long as I can, if I can't do it right up to the end

i'm still doing my best to mow the south lawn on my own, but it's pretty hard once you've lost visual. i'm sure dh would help me, but he's pretty clumsy and i'm pretty sure if i let him, i'd injure or lose parts that i'd prefer to keep.

I bought a deal online for sugaring (which is supposed to be just like waxing, but more gentle?????). Has anyone tried that before? I've never had any of my bits waxed before, so I'm really nervous it will hurt like crazy, but it's getting too difficult to do the grooming on my own and DH has already said he is not helping out with that :haha:

HAHA, my hubby and I were just talking about my belly button last night. I have a deep one also but lately it has been slowly popping out and last night I noticed it is half out funny looking! and when the girls kick me there it actually hurts a little..

Anyone else have back aches? Like between the shoulder blades, in the middle?? I couldnt get comfortable last night becasuse of it, but then again, maybe I overdid it when I was trying to clean out the nursery.

My back pain is lower down. More lower back pain like behind my bump.
Mostly experience discomfort/pain early morning and after walking for too long a time

Mrs I've never tried sugaring. I know that waxing your legs hurts like a son of a gun, so you know more sensitive areas like the v-jay would hurt like crazy. Let me know how the sugaring is will you?

As for back pain my is in the middle. Nothing I do helps that unfortunatly :nope: not even massage. I remember having the same back pain with my DS and I know its going to get worse until the day I hatch this kidlet.

my pain is between my shoulders. i have yet to find someone that has had this too!! everything on line said gallbladder and i was like nope! i refuse to believe lol. i keep saying it is muscular. i cant sleep at night either.

as for the annoying hair down there... i can not see anything and i get out of breath trying to bend over lol. my husband said he would help me if i wnated but i am not sure i want him too... i dont know what to do!! i think waxing is out of the question bc i've never been and heard its worse when pregnant...

but i know where i am moving now!! cant until september 1st. i want to start the nursery so bad! atleast i know what the room looks like and can prepare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->