November 2012 Due Dates

I definitely will! I've watched a few youtube videos of sugaring (like chest and arm hair removal) and it still looks pretty painful... I'm just going to have to suck it up and go for it!

Thanks Mrs :thumbup:

Woohoo congrats wishful!!! Im so happy you got a new place :happydance:

OH has been sending his resume out like crazy trying to find another job with a better income so that we can get the heck out of dodge. Fx'd that it happens sooner than later. I would hate to have to move in the winter, let alone with a newborn. Until then we are stuck in our 2 bedroom apartment. At least we have a place to live, so I am thankful for what we have.

I totally missed the post about your new place, wishful! Congrats!! That's very exciting :)

Wishful congrats on the new place! Exciting and a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end.
As for waxing, I've never been a fan. I just can't get into showing my vajayjay to someone else. It's enough that the gyno sees it. I'm obviously ok with my DH seeing it. However, I'm just uncomfortable with the whole thing. I tried doing laser treatments on my layovers in Peru, but they weren't working at all. I did three treatments. It was horrid having her all out there like that. And a Brazilian is just out of the question. For the laser I could justify it because it was supposed to be forever, but when I saw that it wasn't doing jack I stopped. Too much money. Anyhow, I just trim up my lady garden now. Shaving gives horrendous ingrowns all over. So, trimming is all I can handle. I tried the depilator and it also ends up with ingrowns. So that's worse. It's getting very hard to trim now. I don't know what I'm gonna do!!! I hate being all Sasquatch! Feels nasty.

i'm glad i'm not the only one with an ingrown hair problem. when i was shaving around down there yesterday i found a pretty bad one---i think---i can't really see anything.

I can't see mine either :( :( I sort of just guess if it's all shaved or not :haha:

And Congrats Wishful!!!! :)

LOL! You guys are cracking me up!!! :rofl:

I can still see everything when I lean over, but putting pressure on my tummy makes me out of breath so it's really uncomfortable. I might try laying down in the tub and see if that helps. Haha... so funny what we go through!

On another interesting topic - have you guys noticed an increase or decrease in your desire to DTD? Poor DH has been without for almost 2 months (OMG I seriously can't believe it's been that long!) I just haven't felt sexy or in the mood... Maybe after a proper "grooming session" I'll feel better about it :haha:

thanks girls! already started making my lists of what we need new and a wish list! my Dh said we cant buy anything on the wishlist until we have got the must haves! boo! lol jk i like that he is practical and keeps us in a good spot!

and mamabarry i know how you feel! i really wanted to move before the winter and baby and not in november obviously.. so september i am happy with. good luck to OH on job applications... they suck! my husband had to send out so many before finding his position.

Congrats on the new place! I'm waiting until after the baby shower to put most of the room together and I am having trouble waiting!

Oh hair. I have extremely senstive skin and have tried waxing and shaving. It can't happen. The only thing I can use is the depilatory creams and then put on a product called "bikini zone." Almost eliminates all ingrowns and irritation. It's awesome. For now, I am going to stick with the electric shaver/groomer thing that's made for nether regions. As long as you keep the guard on, you don't really have to see. It will at least keep things a bit neater.

i'm glad i'm not the only one with an ingrown hair problem. when i was shaving around down there yesterday i found a pretty bad one---i think---i can't really see anything.

Probably 50% of my hairs end up ingrown, so I just don't go there anymore. Trimming is all that happens. I would love to have the laser treatments actually work and then I wouldn't have to do anything else at all. I should try to do it here in the US where things are a bit more reliable. I was able to see the machine's screen. When I saw that it hadn't been revised in over 10000 pulses or even more ( I can't remember) and it wasn't working, I decided to not go anymore. I was doing my underams and my bikini line. UGH. I wish it would have worked. $300 down the drain.

Maybe I'll get a hand mirror?

Mrs ... with this pregnancy I've gone right off dtd. It's too uncomfortable, I need to pee usually all the way through it and the bump gets in the way :( We still do it .... but luckily the lights are usually off so I keep my pain faces to myself :haha:

LOL! You guys are cracking me up!!! :rofl:

I can still see everything when I lean over, but putting pressure on my tummy makes me out of breath so it's really uncomfortable. I might try laying down in the tub and see if that helps. Haha... so funny what we go through!

On another interesting topic - have you guys noticed an increase or decrease in your desire to DTD? Poor DH has been without for almost 2 months (OMG I seriously can't believe it's been that long!) I just haven't felt sexy or in the mood... Maybe after a proper "grooming session" I'll feel better about it :haha:

Right there with you! I was diagnosed with an extremely short cervix...and then undiagnosed. Original diagnosis should have been incompetent stonographer. Anywho, I spent a few weeks thinking that I was going to lose baby and that took care of any thought of DTD! Now, it's really the weight thing that's a problem. I've gained 23 lbs, which isn't horrible, but I look and feel chubber-licious.

Mrs.....omg i so know what you mean! We haven't DTD in 2 months either. He asks about everynight and I just give him that "you have got to be kidding me" look. :haha: He shrugs and says ok. I feel terrible but what can you do :shrug:

I've already gained 35 lbs. I feel like a whale. Sex is completely out of the question. My DH had to be coerced to TTC. I don't know what his problem is. He either has a low sex drive, or is just not attracted to me anymore. I had just gotten to my goal weight 2 days after my BFP, and I was feeling happy and attractive. Now I feel ugly and disgusting. But I will back at it when this baby girl vacates my uterus. I have fully succumbed to my sugar addiction again for the time being. I need to get better at that. I have been avoiding scheduling my 3 hour glucose test since I don't want to hear the potential bad news that I won't be allowed any more ice cream. The horror!!! :shock: So basically, :shy: we haven't had sex since conception. Sad, I know. I miss it.

Bizarrely I've been more in the mood over the last 2 months, whereas before that forget it!!
As for down below, no chance I cannot see a thing, so i think waxing until i can no longer will be the plan.

Good to hear you've found a new place Wishful and in good time too :)

Probably 50% of my hairs end up ingrown, so I just don't go there anymore. Trimming is all that happens. I would love to have the laser treatments actually work and then I wouldn't have to do anything else at all. I should try to do it here in the US where things are a bit more reliable. I was able to see the machine's screen. When I saw that it hadn't been revised in over 10000 pulses or even more ( I can't remember) and it wasn't working, I decided to not go anymore. I was doing my underams and my bikini line. UGH. I wish it would have worked. $300 down the drain.

Maybe I'll get a hand mirror?

what a dream it would be to never have to worry about it again! if i had the money i'd do my legs, underarms, lady parts, eyebrows, and all my annoying pcos facial hair! my tweezers and razors would be so sad!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! Weight gain is definitely part of it (anyone else gaining weight in their hips/thighs??) and also that I just don't have the drive. I feel like I should give in at some point since there will be a good 6-8 weeks after delivery that it'll be completely off the table, but blah - I'm just not in the mood.

I'm not worried about it. Thankfully he doesn't want it or at least doesn't ask. Nothing new around here.

I know at some point im going to have to give in but im like charlie, I have to pee during most of it and all I can think is hurry up and finish :dohh:

One time I cried through most of it, damn hormones. Im suprised OH still wants to after that episode.

I have to say he has been super supportive and does not really pressure me. He merly reminds me by asking if I want to in case I forgot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->