November 2012 Due Dates

Can I join? Just moving over to the pregnancy part of the forum! EDD is 11/2.

I'm exhausted. Writing this post has created the need for a nap.

Can I join? Just moving over to the pregnancy part of the forum! EDD is 11/2.

I'm exhausted. Writing this post has created the need for a nap.

Welcome!! and I know that feeling, if I could convince my 3 year old to have a nap during the day then that would help haha - no chance there!

Hi girls - can I join? Due Nov. 7th. Having my first u/s this Friday!!!

Talk about a hard night. I kid you not I was up every 45 minutes to pee. Ugg and then at 6am the morning sickness hit hard. I could barely move for the severity till about 4 hours later. I am so exhausted now. uggg. BUT on the bright side I am one more day closer to my goal, so still pregnant. YEAH!!!!

How are all you girls doing?

Talk about a hard night. I kid you not I was up every 45 minutes to pee. Ugg and then at 6am the morning sickness hit hard. I could barely move for the severity till about 4 hours later. I am so exhausted now. uggg. BUT on the bright side I am one more day closer to my goal, so still pregnant. YEAH!!!!

How are all you girls doing?

Morning sickness is not fun! I had it extremely bad with both my girls and really hope that it takes it easy on me this time..haha...I too have been having rough nights, its either me just not able to get comfortable or having to go to restroom...
And you are right...one day closer!!!

The digi finally gave up the fight and told me I'm pregnant :happydance: I was getting so worried, the cheapo dip tests were coming back almost negative. Feeling very releived right now! x x x

The digi finally gave up the fight and told me I'm pregnant :happydance: I was getting so worried, the cheapo dip tests were coming back almost negative. Feeling very releived right now! x x x

Wahoo! :happydance:<-----Dancing with ya!:)

Feeling a bit sad that I don't have to test anymore now though :rofl: Poor OH has nearly had a heart attack at the amount I have spent on tests! :rofl:

May I join in as well? Just found out on Saturday, and it looks like me EDD is November 14th. My first appointment is on the 30th! I think this is almost worse than the TWW, lol!

Wiggler - are you suuuure you don't need to test a few more times? I've got a handful of ICs left, so I've been testing every morning since I found out, just because it's so much fun to see that pink line, lol!

:rofl: nooooo poor OH would keel over, I spent £45 on tests in the past 4ish days :rofl: I tested until I was 7 weeks with Bethany, I only stopped because the midwife told me off :rofl:

Just found out today that I'm pregnant and my due date is November 16 :)

Feeling a bit sad that I don't have to test anymore now though :rofl: Poor OH has nearly had a heart attack at the amount I have spent on tests! :rofl:

I just did another test this morning, haha! :haha: I have 7 FRERs, 3 FR type that look like ICs, 2 clearblue, and 2 pregnosis.

My line is finally as dark as the control so now I will....stop......testing......:haha:

Okay people who are due around the same time I am (I think November 13th), I have a question. When was you LMP? I spotted on the 5th but my OB told me with my last pregnancy that not to count till you have red blood which would have been the 7th. So doing the online due date calculators it says I should be due on the 13th but I just had blood work done at the clinic to "make sure" I was pregnant and the lady who called me to say YES i am, said based on my LPM i would be due on the 16th? I am not sure if she misheard me or if the online calendars are wrong. I was wondering what you are going by? I see my OB in a couple of weeks and she can tell me for sure but I don't want to wait that long, haha.

The first day of my lmp was Feb. 5th and I am due 11/11... I wonder how they came up with those later days?

I think I'll be a more permanent fixture once I get to 8 weeks - then I'll be looking for a bump buddy without the fear of jinxing it!

Hi Saranna :wave: we have the same edd:happydance:

Hi auntylolo :flower:
I've booked myself in for an early scan on 2nd April. Think once that's over I'll be properly relaxed.
Is this your first LO? You can see from my sig that this is no. 3 for me...hoping for a boy this time but obviously would be happy with a full term healthy baby!! :cloud9:
Nice to meet ya! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->