November 2012 Due Dates

Wow, I haven't been on for awhile. All of the conversation topic is great hehe. I somehow managed to shave my legs and lady parts the other day. With much discomfort though I must add, and the help of a hand mirror LOL. With my first two I gave up around 7 1/2 months on all of it, and even delivered that way! My midwife said she sees more "natural" ladies on her delivery table then clean shaven ones. LOL.

As for dtd, my drive increases ten fold while pregnant. Hubby LOVES it :haha: . And with this second tri energy boost I have had lately, I have been wearing him out :blush:. The weight gain thing doesnt really bother either of us. I love my pregnant body and feel extra sexy, and he cant get enough of it either. Though I must admit I felt worse during my other pregnancies. I have kept so active this time around that my legs are still pretty toned.

Today is my V-day!!! I am so happy to have reached this day:) With my second, I started going into preterm labor around 25 weeks, so it also comes with a bit of nerves. Hopefully everything is good this time and baby decided to cook longer :thumbup:

Happy V Day bugaboobaby :) :) I'm sure you'll get to full term lovely - try not to panic :) When was your second born in the end?

Bugaboo congrats on Vday. I wish the weight gain didn't bother my hubby. It doesn't make much sense to me. He's no Adonis. But I still think he's wonderful. I don know why he doesn't feel the same. :shrug:

Ashley -- she's just adorable!! How fun your three girls are going to be so close together in age!

Viking -- "he's no Adonis" :haha: That doesn't make much sense to me either...sorry things are difficult in the bedroom!

MommaB -- welcome to the double digits!! :yipee:

Did I read correctly guys --- if you use clippers on your south lawn you avoid the ingrown hairs? Things are getting a little scary down there but it's hard to trim and scary to shave what you can't see! My friend thinks I'm crazy to even worry about this right now, but things are special enough down there with all the extra fluids pregnancy brings (discharge, anyone? :shhh:) -- the less lawn to mow the better! Also, I figure if my tender bits are going to be on display like a Thanksgiving turkey they should probably be as groomed as possible so I don't scare the doctors away. lol :argh:

thats how i feel! like it should be the least of my worries (hair down there) but i know i will want it to be under control when i go into labor... ugh such a pain.. the things we have to deal with lol

things are special enough down there with all the extra fluids pregnancy brings (discharge, anyone? :shhh:)

oh my gosh! what's up with this???? it's so embarrassing. if i don't wear a liner it feels like i wet my pants! how horrifying!

things are special enough down there with all the extra fluids pregnancy brings (discharge, anyone? :shhh:)

oh my gosh! what's up with this???? it's so embarrassing. if i don't wear a liner it feels like i wet my pants! how horrifying!

AHH!! Seriously. So glad it's not just me!

PS: DH just asked me what I was typing and I said "we're discussing vaginal discharge, jealous?". He's not. But he said to say hi to everyone. :wave:

PPS: finally, here's a pic of the nursery mural in progress...still have a long way to go, but it's taking shape!

Attachments

• IMG_7621.jpg
    IMG_7621.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 11

PS: DH just asked me what I was typing and I said "we're discussing vaginal discharge, jealous?". He's not. But he said to say hi to everyone. :wave:

PPS: finally, here's a pic of the nursery mural in progress...still have a long way to go, but it's taking shape!

Ha ha-he is completely jealous! And yes to the clippers! I have some little pink Remington something or other. Trims nicely for non-bikini times of the year, and times when one has a baby in the way'

L-O-V-E! the nursery, halfthyme! it's perfect!

Exactly. The discharge makes me feel disgusting. Which is why I can't go totally Sasquatch. It just feels really gross. And I feel like I stink. So, hand mirror is on the errand's list. Has anyone purchased maternity underwear? I did and I hate it. But I can't justify spending any more money on it. I've already gone overboard on my maternity clothing budget. There is a bunch of stuff that I bought that doesn't even fit now. I should start trying to consign stuff. I know I won't wear it again. But the maternity panties just suck. I've tried three different kinds and I really miss my regular hipsters so much. I grew out of them very early on. I gained so much first tri. Oh well.

My v-day was Wednesday, but I've been so busy this week I forgot about it!

cute nursery!! cant wait to start mine.. ugh another month lol

i guess i should feel lucky because i dont have any discharge? now i am worried that i should, and its not normal not too? LOL

Halftyme - well as far as the south garden goes - my sentiments exactly! But I'm sure they have seen all sorts of vjj's - trimmed, waxed, shaved and just ala naturale!! I much prefer the well groomed look, as do many on here I think.
As for your nursery mural - love it!! Can't wait to see the end pics

AFM - time to sort out my nails today! I really do look forward to this times as my nail lady is 4 weeks ahead of me. So lots of baby talk in store for this morning.

Happy Friday to everyone!

skweek - your ticker has moved up !!! ahhh! Means you're 3rd tri now :D :D

Wishful - I didn't get it with my boys ... this time there's loads, it's disgusting lol - every pregnancy is different :)

haha thanks, i was kind of poking fun of myself because i am a worry wart :haha:

doing a little online shopping... should i be getting blackout curtains for nursery?? i know that babys room is going to be pretty sunny from what i saw of it (moving in a few weeks).

and happy weekend to all! xx

Congrats on your V-day Bookity! Such a fun day knowing that things are going well and that a tiny bit of the worry is gone for good!

Viking-I bought some maternity underwear, but they just have a little extra room in the tush. I did see some other maternity underwear, but honestly, Macys is the only store that I've found them. Because I'm cheap and honestly, scared of those things, I went to Target and bought really soft hipster undies in a size L. I usually wear a size s, so I cried a little in the car. It does allow me to still wear undies that feel normal and they seem to fit well. I was complaining to my mom and she doesn't really remember being pregnant and thinks she wore her same clothes. It has been 36 years since she was pregnant, but I call shennanigans!

One week till third tri for me :happydance: (im calculating on 27 weeks, i know its different in some books and sites)

Today is the dreaded Glucose test. Im only doing the 1 hour and I do not have to fast for this, thank goodness. I dont think I get my results right away though :growlmad: I hate waiting. Then we are off to school clothes shop for my DS. Ugh, of all weekends its tax free weekend which means it will be super busy and super picked over. I normally go the week before as the tax free savings is not worth the crowds. I have bad anxiety.

Wish me luck on the test and the shopping :haha:

Ashley - what a beautiful daughter you have! I agree that it will be so fun to have all 3 of your girls so close in age :) Happy Birthday to your first baby!

HalfThyme - I LOVE the nursery! Did you paint that yourself? I envy your creativity, it's going to be so fun in there!

MommaBarry - I also have my 1hr glucose test today... boo hoo :( I hope it goes well and I get the results ASAP!

As for undies, all I can say is thank goodness for Victoria's Secret wide lace thongs! They have grown with me through the pregnancy and I can still wear my normal panties without feeling bad. And I didn't want to say anything yesterday, but the awesome discharge is a HUGE reason why my sex drive is down, down, down. I just feel gross!! So glad it's not just me! :haha:

I think I'm going to invest in a waterproof trimmer. I saw one yesterday at Bed Bath & Beyond and I'll probably make a trip back there today to buy it! At the very least, it'll be better than what I have going on right now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->