November 2012 Due Dates

YAY YAY!! :wohoo: I'm in the last stretch!! 3rd tri!! I'm here baby!!

Just had my bit of pampering done - nails done! love it. next time will be the last time for about 3 months as my nail lady is 3 weeks ahead of me. Just as long as she is ready to do nails again in time for my wedding I'm happy.

My activity mat has just arrived this morning! had to put it up and will most likely leave it up till DF gets home! Its sooo cute - with dangling toys, big mirror, music pad and lots of different textures incorportated into the mat. Its adorable! Will see if I can take a pic of it and post later.
Its the tinylove Gymini super deluxe lights and music
https://www.tinylove.com/Product/English/Gymini_Super_Deluxe-Lights_and_Music.html

CONGRATS skweek!!!

And good luck to you today Mrs326. Fx'd. I hope you get your results today. I am almost certain I wont since my OB doesnt do the test in office. They send us to a lab behind the hospital. So im sure they send the samples off.

GL to all those getting the GTT done today. I know I still have all that to come. Since my brother is type 1 diabetic and I have PCOS it was a definite, I have to get it done, no option for me. boohoo

My doctor will also send me to a lab by the hospital to have my test done, so sadly I won't get the results today. The nurse usually calls pretty soon after any tests I have done with the results, so I'm hoping I'll hear something by Monday. FX'd! Good luck to you as well, MommaBarry.

Skweek - I also have PCOS. Is that something that raises your changes for GD?

Mrs -- thanks! I can't take all the credit -- I copied the idea from something I found online AND my SIL did a lot of the character sketches. I'm much more of an abstract painter and could have never pulled it off without her! Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the waterproof trimmer! Didn't even know they made one but I'm going to BBB today to pick one up :)

Mrs & Momma -- good luck on the GTT! It's nice they let you do the 1 hr first where you don't have to fast.

Bookity -- happy belated V-day!!!! You must have been super busy this week!

Skweek -- woohoooooo!!! Yay third tri! Be sure and give us a heads up if you encounter any crazy third tri symptoms!

Stephers -- Haha no way! My mom said the *exact* same thing to me just last weekend when she was here visiting. "In my day we just wore the same clothes, or just sewed what we needed..." Ok mom :thumbup:

While we're talking about the dreaded GTT....... looks like I'm not the only PCOSer here -- are any of you ladies on Metformin for the PCOS? If so, won't that skew our test results and/or kind of prevent us from developing GD since it controls the insulin levels?

I'm not on metformin or anything... hopefully PCOS won't affect my results! Yikes!

Now I was previously on Metformin - but that was a few years ago. I was told those with PCOS and have a record of being overweight/obese carrying a higher risk of developing GD.
I have just lost 3 stone(42lbs) and just in the overweight BMI category. So I definitely fall into that higher risk group.

Thank you for all the sweet comments about my daughter. You all are so sweet. I, too, am excited to have them so close in age. I never had a sister so I think it's great that they'll have each other.
Good luck to all those that are getting tests done. Thinking of you all.

Your eldest daughter was born on my 2nd's due date :) Are you all sorted for her birthday??

Has anyone started waddling yet?

Your eldest daughter was born on my 2nd's due date :) Are you all sorted for her birthday??

Has anyone started waddling yet?

:) Yes, my mom is getting most of the stuff today and we just have to go pick up the cake. She's excited. I just hope I don't melt since it is outside. :haha: Luckily we live right next the the park that we are having it at so if I have to come home I will.

And yes, I've been waddling for a while!

Officially 3rd trimester today!!! Yay!! :)

Officially waddling over here!

I also just realized that I started third trimester today as well! (At least that's what the "what to expect" app on my phone says!)

Anybody else having trouble concentrating on work?

My BFF has PCOS and was on metformin and had gestational diabetes with both her pregnancies. The odd part of it is that she is and always has been a skinny person. I think that blood sugar is a real beast! Also, her boys were both in the 7-8lb range and didn't seem affected by the GD. She told me the other day that she gained 70lbs with both, but I remember it and she looked all baby. Perception really changes when it's your body that is getting bigger!

Congrats Ash and Stephers on joining 3rd tri!! Get the party started - I'll officially be joining tomorrow!! YAY

congrats to all the ladies moving to 3rd tri already! how exciting!

Yay to all you moving on over to third tri! :happydance:

The glucose test was.....well aweful. I was fine until about the last 10ml and I choked as I was swallowing it (gulping it trying to drink it in 5 minutes) and about threw it back up. I did get the orange flavour and it was cold so that was a plus. She said I could call my doc on Monday to see if the results are in. Fx'd! About 20 minutes after ingestion I started feeling odd, so im hoping that wasnt a sign I have it again this preganancy. Guess only time will tell.

halfthyme- just saw this while browsing the babies r us website

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11959552

Yay to all you moving on over to third tri! :happydance:

The glucose test was.....well aweful. I was fine until about the last 10ml and I choked as I was swallowing it (gulping it trying to drink it in 5 minutes) and about threw it back up. I did get the orange flavour and it was cold so that was a plus. She said I could call my doc on Monday to see if the results are in. Fx'd! About 20 minutes after ingestion I started feeling odd, so im hoping that wasnt a sign I have it again this preganancy. Guess only time will tell.

I got almost dizzy about 15 minutes after drinking that stuff! It made me nervous! I had fruit punch as an option though and it was delicious!

DDs birthday party is in 12 hours and she turns one on Sunday! I can't believe how much she's changed in the last few weeks. She's crawling all over the place and her first tooth broke thru a few days ago. Wonder what else she'll be doing before her little sister arrives...

Ashley, I can't believe I just realized our daughter's share a birthday 3 years apart. Happy birthday to her!

double digits!!! so excited

unfortantly i was out shopping today and came very close to passing out. i didnt feel dizzy in my head but my legs became SO heavy and felt like lead, which in turn made my upper half feel "off" and i was leaning against the damn aisle. i called DH and thankfully he was a minute away and took me home. no way i wanted to drive. since then my legs are a bit lighter but the cramps are pretty bad :/ hope everything is okay?

Wishful that sounds like a case of low blood sugar there. Its so scary. Im happy OH was there to help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->