November 2012 Due Dates

thank you!

i had ate dinner just before? hmmm maybe its low in general.. i will bring it up to the dr. i couldnt even lift my feet lol

Wishful, that is definitely scary. Talk to your doctor for sure. Please keep us updated. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Wishful - keep hydrated and eat little and often. :( If you leave it too long to eat ... so say you waited 5 hours, then ahd a meal - your blood sugars can still go a bit weird for a while until they get back to normal ... or so I've found :hugs:

Has anyone lost their plug? This morning (I'm so sorry for any TMI), I went for a wee, and when I wiped there was loads of snotty green jelly stuff. Is that normal? I didn't lose any plug until 37 weeks with Stephen (he was born 39+3) and I didn't lose my plug until the day I had Henry :shrug:

p.s my ticker has just moved up!! wooooo hoooo

Officially fed up of being a papaya... And the prospect of being an eggplant and then a watermelon for what seems like an eternity..... Had to change it!

halfthyme- just saw this while browsing the babies r us website

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11959552

Love it!!! I saw this on Amazon a few months ago and got excited -- nice to know Babies R Us carries it too! Thanks for thinking of me -- I think I definitely need to get it ordered for the nursery! :)

Its just not fair. Here in the UK all the nursery themes are sooo conservative!! If only I could get my butt over to the US to buy a really nice nursery set that I truly love! Instead of having to settle for something that I just like!

Ideally I would love to have done junior disney characters but cant get anything like that here!

Has anyone started waddling yet?

My waddle depends on my back pain, but yes... I have been told by many I have the "pregnancy waddle" going on. :haha:

Has anyone lost their plug? This morning (I'm so sorry for any TMI), I went for a wee, and when I wiped there was loads of snotty green jelly stuff. Is that normal? I didn't lose any plug until 37 weeks with Stephen (he was born 39+3) and I didn't lose my plug until the day I had Henry :shrug:

I've heard you can lose pieces of it throughout your pregnancy and not to worry b/c your body just regenerates it. If it was a lot, I'd definitely call your doctor.

AFM - I didn't even have the darn glucose test yesterday!!! They told me to get there an hour early so I could get the drink and have my labs done before my visit with the doctor. Well, the took me back an hour early, but for my actual appt?? Then the nurses starting arguing over whether or not I could have the test done now since I was only 23w2d yesterday... they said they like to have it done at 24 weeks. Seriously, so unorganized and now I have to go back next week to have it done. Definitely not in the plans for next week, but I guess I'll have to make it work... :wacko:

Charliekeys- I had that a few weeks ago. i thought it was my plug so the midwife checked it out. Turned out to be bacterial vaginosis. I would def ask:)

Bookity-Happy Birthday to your little one! How cool that they have the same birthday!! :)

The birthday party was a success but I am exhausted!!! I cannot believe tomorrow at 3:20 pm she will be 4!!!!

thanks girls.. legs were a bit heavy today too.. but i didnt feel like i was going to pass out or anything.. have next drs this thursdays so i will bring it up!! xx

Happy Birthday to your little girl Ashley!! :)

Bugaboobaby - are there any other symptoms? I could have swore it was plug, but at my next midwife appointment I'll mention it. Is it dangerous to have that when pregnant?

I phoned up labour ward last night and she said to jsut drink lots of water (it's quite warm), to lie on my left side and if it doesn't give up to call back. Well I've been really achey all ngiht and this morning woke up and my bump as dropped. She's now snug in between my pelvis(?) and it feels like a ball is between my legs - so guessing she's just engaged at the minute. My mum said I had the exact same thing happen to me with Stephen when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with him, so maybe her moving down just made me get braxton hicks ??

Had a great party for DD, but was a little bummed that my sister couldn't make it. I wasn't aware she wasn't coming until yesterday morning when her status read that she was going to work and then seeing her nephew in some event. No mention of birthday. :( My mom told me she had these plans before she got the bday invite. But I talked to her about my dilemma of timing the party and how I was worried if I had it Saturday DH's brother wouldn't be able to stay for it. But ended up being Saturday and his brother did make the effort to stay, but my sister didn't come and she made a stink about "well I guess he'll have to miss it then". :( Needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed. A girl only turns one ONCE.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Sorry about my little rant. Sometimes you just gotta get it off your chest you know?

Happy birthday to your girl Ashley!

Happy birthday to all the LO's!!
I think we have settled on a name for our Speckle - yup that would just be cruel to officially name her Speckle! :haha:
So for now or maybe for ever her name will be Danika Carys Gasson. Although DF does say that her first name sounds more like a boys name - I dont think so!
We drew up quite a long list of names we liked and family names. I was keen to go with a family name but once we decided on Danika as her first name DF decided that her 2nd name needed to be a short one - so ummed and erred between a few including Amy - DF again didnt like that her initials would be DAG! :haha: i agree
So for now Danika Carys it will be although we might still change our minds so we wont be announcing it to the family or friends until after she is born.

I think we have settled on a name for our Speckle - yup that would just be cruel to officially name her Speckle! :haha:
So for now or maybe for ever her name will be Danika Carys Gasson.

i'm terrified that, boy or girl- whichever we get, i won't be able to stop calling this poor child sprout once s/he is born!

i love the name you guys have chosen!

OOh, I love the name, especially the middle. Carys is beautiful!

I so know what you mean Bex - DF refered to her as Speckle one day and its just stuck! Everyone, family, friends and those at work, asks how Speckle is doing! Its going to be fun trying to get everyone off that name!
:haha: My fault I suppose!! :haha:

that's exactly what happened with us. dh came home from work, patted my belly, and said, "hello, sprout." since that moment, that's who s/he's been!

Thanks ladies!
Here is a pic of my family, including the baby bump, from the party yesterday.
Kelsie's 4th.jpg

ASHLEY - Love the red and white/minnie mouse theme with your clothes!!

love the pic, ashley! such a beautiful family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->