November 2012 Due Dates

:rofl: Bookity, sounds like a sever case of pregnancy brain! :)

Yay MommaBarry! That is awesome news! As far as the swelling goes-I have had swelling off and on and today it is def on! I can't get my ring on (going to kohls to find a larger silver band) and I have weird wrinkles on the front of my legs from the swelling. Gross! I feel like twelve weeks will be a long time to be swollen. The worst part is that it's cooler here today, so I can't blame the heat. Ughs! There are so many things to look forward to when my girl gets here and I'm going to include deflation!

i swell when i take walks.. but havent taken walks this week because its so hott and i was having cramps no matter how much water i drank.. and heavy legs... hoping it cools down soon! i am glad we are going into labor in the fall.. i get so hot nowadays, even from sitting lol

Yay another new pregnancy symptom has occured. The starting of edema in my legs. I noticed after sitting for a bit with my legs crossed that I had huge dents in my shins that didnt go away for hours. Now I can litteraly press on my leg and the dent stays there. Also cant wear my rings :nope:

Im know its normal to get some swelling during pregnancy but I didnt experience this with my son until I was well into 34 weeks.

Anybody else have this going on?

My feet have really started swelling up .. :( I noticed it yesterday on the way home from my OH's work and even he was like your feet look like the elephant man ... thanks for that :thumbup: :haha: I didn't get swelling with hte boys and my bp this time is a bit hit and miss so will mention it on Tuesday when I see the midwife. I think it's normal though - just keep an eye on it and talk to your dr

MommaB, you have given me hope. I go in for my three hour test this morning. I hope I pass!
I have started cooking to attempt to fill up my freezer with things to eat once the baby is here. It was really stupid to do so this particular moment. I am just starving already from the fast. I used a slow cooker for some beef stroganoff, and it was done about an hour ago. I had set an alarm to get up and take care of the addition of the sour cream and refrigeration. I was practically drooling on myself while spooning it into the Tupperware. I don't know if any will survive to go into the freezer later on today! It smelled so good! Fasting for a pregnant woman is simply unfair!
I bought a decal for the nursery. If anyone is interested it's in my journal. Things are starting to come together. We started our registry on Monday. Things are starting to get a little too real around here. I'm scared and freaked out now. Anyone else?

I didn't get swelling until I was around 33 weeks with my son. I'd keep an eye on it just to be sure hun and mention it to your midwife. :hugs: Is it still hot where you ladies are?

Congrats on passing your GTT! :) xx

All these GTT, I have mine on Monday but luckily can have the drink at home before the appointment as long as i time it right. Good news you're all clear mommabarry. I've been getting swollen legs too, but mostly on a hot day or after a long shift and it's pitting too. Sounds like most of us are getting it from time to time so probably normal but I think I'll mention it to my midwife on Monday.

I was looking at photos of me and my bump over the last 2 months and cannot believe how big i have got!! I can't imagine what it'll be like with another 12 weeks of growing!! 2nd, 3rd timers how did you cope with the last tri last time, with sleeping and just getting comfy and back aches??

Thank you all so much ladies :hugs:

Good luck today Viking!! Sending major crossed fingers your way :thumbup:

Wishful, I notice mine is worse after walks as well. We have been lucky the evening have been cooler. But since OH is out of town again this week I have to walk the dog. She is fussy and wont do her bussiness unless she walks 5 houses down to the neighbours yard :haha: My pup better get over it. Once winter comes she is going to have to learn to go in our yard. I can not take the baby out in the cold just for her to do her business.

I have a doc's appointment next friday, I'll talk to her then about it. :flower:

One hour down and two to go.
My dog begs for her nightly walk. She is an Australian Shepherd and this breed needs its exercise. She gets very antsy. Sits by the dog. Stares at you. Whines. Scratches the door. She has a doggy door and can do her business any time she wants. However, she wants/needs her walk. This is my exercise. Plus some exercises I found in Fit Pregnancy magazine. It's exhausting, but she's a great motivator. She can go like the energizer bunny. Thankfully, she adjusted some when my nausea was so bad in first tri. Either we would walk for just 15 minutes or not at all. She let me be after a few minutes of begging if I wasn't up for it. If I go to bed early she accepts her fate and comes to be with me. If I'm just sitting on the couch though I have to be prepared for the looks and sighs. I love her to bits. I knew what I was getting into when I decided I wanted an Aussie.

FX'd for you today, Viking!

I wish my dogs wanted to walk, then I'd have a reason to get out of bed... But, we have 2 pugs and they're as lazy if not moreso than I am right now... They'd much rather lay in bed while I work out by myself. They're the kind of dogs that when you open the door and say "go outside" they look at you like "do I really have to?" :haha: But they're great at keeping your lap warm and they're the perfect snuggle buddies when you take a nap :)

Good luck on your GTT Viking! Hope everything goes well!

PS: Glad you survived yours Mrs! When do you get results?

Awww pugs are so cute!! I love how laid back they are. But me and short haired dogs don't mix well. Something about there dander breaks me out in hives.
We have a 7 month old shit-zu. She is soo full of energy that if we don't walk her she will bring all her "babies" into bed at night and drop them in our faces insisting we play with her. We wake up and every toy she owns is in our room at the foot of the bed. Im just hoping that when baby comes she doesn't think her little moving feet are play toys too.

HalfThyme, I should have the results by tomorrow. They're usually pretty good about getting my blood test results to me quickly.

And I love my pugs, but you're right... their hair and dander is out of control some times. Since TX gets so hot, we have them shaved in the summer :) They look so skinny without all that hair :haha:

Hi all. Looks like I missed a little bit from not getting on here yesterday. I woke up at 4am not feeling well and by 7am realized I had the flu. So the past 24 hours were horrible. My husband did a good job taking care of me...Now, I'm just trying to drink water and hope I can keep it down today. The flu while pregnant is NOT fun!

Hope you are all doing well.

Oh I'm so jealous of all of you with your doggies, i grew up with dogs...westies and Newfoundlands and really want a dog but need to move out of my flat first...one day! I do have my gorgeous cat who I adore :)

Hope you get better soon Ashley, the flu sucks anyway but so much worse when pregnant :(

Oh, Ashley! I can imagine the flu while pregnant is much worse than normal (and it's already pretty bad). I hope you start feeling better soon!

Hope you feel better soon Ashley!

AFM, appointment eent well (yes I remembred to go today). My bp was at it's lowest so far. 102/58. Vanessas heart rate was 137 bpm. GTT in 4 weeks, 3d/4d u/s in 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->