November 2012 Due Dates

Charlie, I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day :hugs: Hopefully it gets better!

thanks girls.. im going to try and forget what dr said and continue what i have been doing!

so sorry charlie!! does your OH have control over when he works.. i know i sometimes get angry at my Dh when he has to go in on saturdays but i realize he has too.. but i am sure when baby comes ill make even more sad faces lol

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!! WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY SO CLEARLY WE ARE AWESOME!! :)

I guess part of my problem is that I started out about 10 lbs heavier than I wanted to be. My image of myself isn't so good. I wish I wasn't so critical.

He is training at the moment but he is his own boss - but he can pick and choose his days off. So weeks ago told him to make sure he has the 11th off! We hardly see him as it is, so the fact he can't even get his birthday off has really pee'd me off :( Now, the only family time we'll get is with all of his family. He works most other weekends so one saturday off in like forever is nothing to ask of him.

Yaaay Happy Birthday for tomorrow Wishful :)

Wishful & Bookity (and anyone else lamenting their weight gain) -- hate to make a silly celebrity reference, but whenever I want to feel better about my weight gain right now, I just google "Jessica Simpson". :) Apparently she gained 70 (!!!!!) pounds during her pregnancy. AND, I'm sure she had top-of-the-line medical care and doctors 24/7, not to mention personal chefs, personal trainers, didn't have to work 40 hours a week, and has more money than most people see in a lifetime. And she still gained 70 (!!!) pounds!! So feel better beautiful ladies -- it could always be worse -- you could be Jessica Simpson who gained 70 lbs and gets confused by cans of "chicken of the sea". :)

Anyone else craving spicy food?

Only my entire pregnancy!!!!

I have been craving wasabi soynuts or hot salsa alot latley.

I have already been through a bottle of tums in a months. And i wonder why?:haha:

As far as spicy foods goes - I am loving pickled onions (if they count) well anything pickled at the moment is good.

Well of course you cant forget the ice cream!! I am out :nope: so I had to settle for a bowl of cereal until OH gets home and we can go grocery shop

DF and I have just had gingerbread men!! they were seriously yummy!!

I'll pass on the pickled onions (sounds interesting though!).... but OMG gingerbread AND ice cream!? -- genius! I may or may not have just drooled on my desk at work. :drool: 70 lbs here I come!

I've never had a pickled onion. What's it like? I'm usually not a fan of raw onion, but sometimes it's ok on top of other foods.
I had a pretty spicy Peruvian dish for lunch. It was amazing, but my tongue still doesn't feel "satisfied". My tummy is a bit fiery now, but not unbearable. I'm also obsessed with frozen desserts. Ice cream being my favorite. Graeter's if I can get it. Coconut chip or mint chocolate chip are my favorite flavors. I have tried to cut back to sorbet since it is just 1/3 of the calories. I have a blood orange pint and a passion fruit pint that are both half way gone. So yummy.
I really hope I passed that 3 hour test. I can't imagine how I would get thru the rest of this pregnancy without ice cream or sorbet. :nope:

I'll pass on the pickled onions (sounds interesting though!).... but OMG gingerbread AND ice cream!? -- genius! I may or may not have just drooled on my desk at work. :drool: 70 lbs here I come!

Bluebell actually just had a "Christmas in July" flavor that DH and I devoured!!! It was a mix of gingerbread cookies and vanilla icecream and sprinkles. O.M.G! I wonder if they still have it now that it's August??? Hmm...

I could really go for some orange sherbert right now.. you girls are making me hungry!

Nooooo!!!! Now I want a pepperoni passion pizza with garlic dip!! :( Naughty Charlie!! :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->