November 2012 Due Dates

Okay people who are due around the same time I am (I think November 13th), I have a question. When was you LMP? I spotted on the 5th but my OB told me with my last pregnancy that not to count till you have red blood which would have been the 7th. So doing the online due date calculators it says I should be due on the 13th but I just had blood work done at the clinic to "make sure" I was pregnant and the lady who called me to say YES i am, said based on my LPM i would be due on the 16th? I am not sure if she misheard me or if the online calendars are wrong. I was wondering what you are going by? I see my OB in a couple of weeks and she can tell me for sure but I don't want to wait that long, haha.

My lmp was the 6th and im due the 11th

Is it crazy that I prayed for MS, or exhaustion, or swollen breast today? Its crazy at 3 weeks I had all these symptoms (minus MS) but for the last few days now that im at 4 weeks they are all gone. My bb's are almost to pre-pregnacy size and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. My test are still showing a nice dark line, but online I read something about a chemical pregnacy? Not sure what that is.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer but I just need to get it out there. Wish there was some way of knowing if my little bean is ok, or if I need to prepare for something out of my control :cry:

Is it crazy that I prayed for MS, or exhaustion, or swollen breast today? Its crazy at 3 weeks I had all these symptoms (minus MS) but for the last few days now that im at 4 weeks they are all gone. My bb's are almost to pre-pregnacy size and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. My test are still showing a nice dark line, but online I read something about a chemical pregnacy? Not sure what that is.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer but I just need to get it out there. Wish there was some way of knowing if my little bean is ok, or if I need to prepare for something out of my control :cry:

If you're getting a dark line on a frer, you're probably fine. My symptoms seem to come and go. My bb's are busting out every-other day. The bloat is the same way. Some days huge, some days small. You just never know how your body will react.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your little bean is gearing up for some serious nausea!

Congrats to all the newbies!

MammaBarry, I feel the same way. I told my sister that I wish I would get MS just so I would feel pregnant. She told me to be carefull for what I wish for. I know she is right, but I can't help it. I am still having troubles sleeping and peeing all the time, but I REALLY want to feel pregnant. My boobs get sore and then not and back and forth.

Oh, and I had my first pregnant dream last night. It was of me being really pregnant and I peed my pants................AWESOME!

Hello ladies!
I got my BFP and I'm due November 18th according to an online due date calculator :)

Thanks soontobe :hugs:

It makes me feel better to know im not alone. This morning I woke up and bb's feel slightley fuller, im a little crampy, and my head hurts. As i drank my morning coffee :coffee: (im only having half a cup, im a coffee junkie) I felt a little wave a nausia. Ive never felt so happy to feel like crap waking up. :happydance:

As for your dream hehehe :haha: gotta love those vivid pregnancy dreams!! I hope your dream does not come true as that would be pretty embarrassing :blush:

Heres to a wonderful day

I think I'll be a more permanent fixture once I get to 8 weeks - then I'll be looking for a bump buddy without the fear of jinxing it!

Hi Saranna :wave: we have the same edd:happydance:

Hi auntylolo :flower:
I've booked myself in for an early scan on 2nd April. Think once that's over I'll be properly relaxed.
Is this your first LO? You can see from my sig that this is no. 3 for me...hoping for a boy this time but obviously would be happy with a full term healthy baby!! :cloud9:
Nice to meet ya! :hugs:

First baby for me, any colour will be nice!

wow November is getting very full!! Soooo exciting...congrats everyone!!

I agree!! We were all obviously busy in Jan/Feb haha

lol...I am reading alot about these things called "bounty packs" Does anyone in here know what they are...I am just curious...

Hi everyone! That is funny auntylolo...so true! :) My DH told his dad yesterday so we are going to dinner at their place tonight...at least I don't have to cook. My symptoms are the same...I think I'm going to call my doctor and make an appt today...not sure when he'll want to see me though.

lol...I am reading alot about these things called "bounty packs" Does anyone in here know what they are...I am just curious...

We get them in the UK, they have our maternity notes in and they also contain lots of free samples (pampers, sudocreme) plus money off vouchers etc :flower:

ohhhh ok...I figured it was something like that...

I was wondering the same thing nicoley. We get something like that when the baby is born.

:)

So how is everyone today?
The sun is out today - yay!!! I have managed to go shopping (with the kiddies) then home to do housework and I have managed to get 2 loads of washing dry out on the line! Roll on the summer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->