November 2012 Due Dates

so as you girls know today was my birthday and my plan was to have a lunch with my immediate family (mom, dad, brothers, husband, niece, and SIL) but when we met up at my brothers house i had a surprise BABY SHOWER! it wasnt huge but everyone i would want to be there was there and we got a lot of great stuff!! funny thing is i didnt have a registry public yet or anything and didnt even now if i would have a shower but i hardly got any duplicits of stuff! got a lot of nice clothes, personalized stuff and my mom and dad got us our crib, car seat AND pack n play! so happy!!!

Wishful that sounds awesome!

Ashley, I agree with Momma. Maybe you are overdoing it a bit and just need some rest and hydration, but what you describe does sound concerning. Maybe you should get checked out.

AFM, DD is sleeping in my lap and screams if I try to carry her to bed, let alone actually get her in there. I feel like crying because I just want to go to SLEEP. :( Wish she would sleep a little deeper and I could get her in bed. Going on 2 hours since she woke me up.

What a great surprise wishful :)

Ashley, have you contacted your Doc/mw? it might be an idea and like others say try to rest. Hope you feel better soon.

Wishful, that is so sweet! It sounds like it was great and I'm glad they did it :)
Ashley, how are you feeling this morning?

What a lovely surprise Wishful!! :)

Ashley - hope you're feeling better today? Or that you've managed to speak to your midwife/dr? :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Yes GTT results were fine! No GD! YAY YAY

Ashley - how are you feeling today? Have you contacted your GP or MW?

FM - just sitting here watching my bump giggle about! I love seeing the effects of her moving!
Also looking forward to our growth scan on Wednesday afternoon. If we are allowed to get pics I will ask for a hand or foot pic - I have so many of her body and face and none of her hands or feet. I just love those pics. if I do get pics I will post as soon as I can.

Hope everyone else is well

that's great news, skweek! :happydance:

hope you're feeling better, ashley. :hugs:

Thank you everyone.
I haven't talked to my doctor or anything but I rested all night and feel a little better. The pressure isn't as intense. I had a few contractions throughout the night which is normal for me. I did go out in the heat for maybe 15 minutes yesterday and it ridiculously hot here so that may have just set it off for me. Plus, usually my mom is around to help if I need it and she had 1 weekend left before she goes back to work so she is out of town. All should be back to normal tonight. I have an appt scheduled for Friday the 17th but I might be changing it to tuesday or wednesday.

How's everyone feeling today?

Doing good here. Noticing a small amount of reflux, but that's all I've got to complain about.

I really think my one year old like veggietales. She sits perfectly still when I put it in, usually she's all over the place.

Great news, Skweek!!

Ashley, glad to hear the pain has subsidded a bit. Take it easy today and rest up! :)

My pelvis was pretty sore this morning, and his kicks have been a little higher than usual (normally I feel them in my side or down low, but today they've been at or just above my belly button). I'm sure he just changed positions and my body's not used to it yet. This weekend was pretty exciting - we got all of our nursery furniture in and test drove a new car. I drive a Honda CR-V right now and there are a few issues that concern me a bit about having a baby in the backseat (no a/c in the back for one, and in the TX heat that is a necessity!), so we've been looking at larger SUVs that have more bells and whistles and safety features... I'm excited about the idea of getting a new car!

AShley.... guess what! I have immense pressure down there today :( How did you stop yours? I can't even do anything without it being incredibly painful

Good news Skwek about your GTT.

I've been lucky with reflux and indigestion so far but I'm feeling my tiredness creeping back on me which is a bit annoying as I've so much I need to do! Had my 28 wk mw appt today with my GTT, all good with bubs and me, just need to wait for the results. The only thing is that bubs is pretty settled in the transverse position which is why i am soooo wide!! hopefully a bit of downward rotating happens over the next month! Bubs has been in this position for 2 months now and seems very comfy there, but not for much longer I hope!

Mrs - a new car!! Lucky lady! :) and yaay - how close is your nursery to being finished? :)

Going to need a new car too. My Corolla just won't handle 2 car seats and 2 adults and a load of groceries (assuming the trunk space is used up by a double stroller). Still have to figure this one out!

Mrs - a new car!! Lucky lady! :) and yaay - how close is your nursery to being finished? :)

We should have everything hung and put up in the next 2 weeks or so! We still have to paint some shelves before they can be put up and we're waiting for my father-in-law to get back into town to help out (he's a pilot so he's off working right now), but once he's back we should be good to get everything set up! I am so excited to have it all done finally :)

I have not completely gotten rid of the pressure feeling. I don't think it will go away from now til delivery as I had this with my 2nd baby at 30 weeks as well and it didn't go away. The way to make it feel better is to lay down. It hurts when I sit, but when I stand it is beyond painful! I have an appt Friday and I may be changing it for tomorrow or Wednesday depending on what they have open so I can maybe get some answers.

Here's my main worry right now: I was 30 weeks when this started with my 2nd baby and had her at 36 weeks. She was healthy but I was still super worried. My husband is a hunter and his family goes to Idaho the month of September. He plans to go around the time I'd be 33-34 weeks and I am soooo worried that I'll go into labor while he is gone. I don't know if my doctor will be able to ease my mind about this or not.

ooh I tried lying down and I can still feel her and she keeps head butting my cervix (sorry for tmi) which makes me feel so weird :( I really don't want her earlier than 37 weeks - My 2nd didn't engage right until the end, but I remember this with my first from about 34 weeks and had him at 39 weeks ... can also remember crying a lot cause of being in so much pain with it :(

:hugs: to you! I definitely feel your pain. It is miserable. Hopefully one of our doctors can tell us what we can do and we can share so hopefully something will work for us.

Ah sorry I completely forgot to reply about your husband :dohh:

Is there anyway this year he could miss it? Especially if you are worried she may come early? How long will it take him to get back to you IF you do go into labour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->