November 2012 Due Dates

ooooh! ice cream! the last time i was at my parents' house, my dad had this ridiculously good ice cream. it was trader joe's creme brulee ice cream. if you live near a trader joe's i suggest you give it a try!

Garlic dip! OMG! Yummers!

On the same note, you can get pickled garlic cloves! Delicious! Our state fair is coming up and every year I get the jalapeno pickled garlic. Spicy and delicious! Also, for those looking for spicy and pickled, Trader Joes has kim chi fried rice and it is delicious. I wasn't going to start dinner yet because I was actually eating chips and salsa this afternoon! Now, Im going to have to start the oven. So hungry!

Oh, and my Rhogam shot was ok, but they gave it to me in the tushie. Said it would hurt less. It didn't and I hated it. BLAH!

I wish I could eat spicy! I can't wait to be able to eat spicy foods again. I try to eat spicy foods and I just end up with heartburn immediately and it makes me feel sick. Of course, sometimes I can't help it and just do it, but the majority of the time I just pass. Aahhhh....I am such a spicy food eater normally.

omg you guys reading through this made me SO HUNGRY. its my birthday tomorrow so i plan on eating cake, ice cream and whatever else crosses my path :haha:

Happy Birthday Wishful!!! :cake:

I just ate a giant sweet potatoe with butter, then followed it up with a giant turtle sundae!!!

Im really wanting some jalepeno cornbread atm.

I think all of our babies are going through a growth spurt with all this talk of food :haha:

:cake: Happy Birthday Wishful! :cake:

Oh my gosh - I'm so glad I didnt read all this last night! I've just had breakfast and am ready for another breakfast!!!
As for that gingerbread cookie and vanilla icecream - well I could devour a pot myself!! It sounds delicious!!

Just trying to kill time now. Have to phone the hospital for my GTT results after 12pm and its only 11:10am now! Just under an hour to kill before I'm allowed to call.

*Finger tapping* :haha:

All this talk of food! I'm so jealous that you guys are actually able to eat so much! i have only been able to constantly graze as if i eat a proper meal i feel like I'm stuffed up to my neck and am so uncomfortable! I am getting more hungry now but still can't eat too much :( looking forward to being able to eat a proper meal again with pudding!!

Happy birthday wishful and hope GTT all good Skweek, have mine on Monday, yikes!

Thanks Charlie15.
The drink was not nearly as bad as many made it out to be. Like drinking a thicker/syrupy version of orange lucozade.
30 minutes to go

happy birthday, wishful!

hope all goes well w/your results, skweek!

i'm in the double digits today! :thumbup:

:grr: GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :grr:
The Fetal Assessment Unit is not answering their phone!!! I want my results now!!
:grr: GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :grr:

Morning! Happy birthday Wishful!

DD went to bed decently last night (around 10:30, so much better than 1-2 am!) and she slept all night long without waking (hurrah!). She got off schedule with the out of town family coming in and then with her teeth coming in I think that helped with the late nights and wakings. But she woke this morning around 8 and is napping now. Hope we are back on track.

Nothing new going on with the other little one. I feel like I have nothing to say in the forum because nothing is going on really, but that's a good thing, right?

A mommy in the other due date group I'm part of (on another website) had her baby boy last week at 26w3d. He's in NICU and sounds like he's doing really well. I was happy to see the survival rates that Momma posted yesterday. Hope everything goes well for her babe too.

Have a great weekend girls!

Happy Birthday Wishful!
And to baby Henry!

Nothing new to report on my end neither, except I FINALY got some of the girls clothes hung up in their closet. My hubby finally helped me clean some stuff out of the spare room...got some more to go but I have to wait for him to get home from work!
Also my belly button is usually REALLY deep and it has offically become an outie :)

Okay ladies. I've been having lots of contractions and I have MAJOR pain and pressure. I can barely walk due to the pressure. My husband says that my bump looks lower today, then my brother saw me and he said the same thing. I don't know, but I don't feel well.

2012-08-11 17.37.57.jpg

:hugs: i'm sorry you're not feeling well, ashley...but on the bright side, your bump is beyond adorable!

:hugs: i'm sorry you're not feeling well, ashley...but on the bright side, your bump is beyond adorable!

Thank you! I feel okay as long as I'm laying down or sitting which doesn't happen much with my little girls at home. They are in bed now so I am just trying to rest. I feel huge and today was a lazy day so not the greatest picture of me but oh well...

Pish Posh! Ashley you look great. I am sorry you aren't feeling well. It sounds like you are overdoing things to me. Is there any way you can reach out for some help? Your baby's health is important as is yours. Is there any way you can get help from family or even a babysitter so you can get some rest? Maybe a neighbor even? The advice I always see for someone in your situation is to lay down on your left side, rest, and drink plenty of water to get hydrated. :hugs:

Ashley you do look adorbale!!

The thing that concerns me about what you said was that you were feeling pressure. It could be the baby has moved down and is simply pressing against your cervix, but since you are to be on bedrest I dont know that I would pass it off as nothing. If you can make it through the night I think I would ring someone in the morning. I know they will probably have you come in and be moniterd since it is sunday, but better to be safe.

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->